Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys if your ever in New York go to the Plaza hotel! Home Alone was filmed there! UNREALLLLLLL
Whenever I'm in New York personally I prefer Top of the Rock. It's in a quaint little neighborhood only locals know about with a view of some random park. Totes recommend #crewlife

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whenever I'm in New York personally I prefer Top of the Rock. It's in a quaint little neighborhood only locals know about with a view of some random park. Totes recommend #crewlife
It's the statue of liberty for me tbh.

Little known statue out on an island that you need to get a ferry to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Believe efa is always looking for a swap with her new beasties constantly looking for better trips for content

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The post about her best picture yet on the ledge🤮 would ya ever [email protected] right off. She’s a condescending, obnoxious irritant. Poor simple Jenny being belittled by the mighty trolley dolly, another city for Jenny courtesy of Eeeefffaaaa. How does anyone stick this dose? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Believe efa is always looking for a swap with her new beasties constantly looking for better trips for content
More like other crew constantly looking for swaps off their flights when they realise Efa is on them 🙈🙈
She has to be the most hated person in there. And believe Juan has made a huge comeback with the pilots

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I dont follow Jenny but did she really go to Chicago for 21hrs just while Aoibhe was on a layover?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why didn’t Jenny get an origin story 😭😭 why can’t we know the exact minute or second that they met and all the mad bastard times they have shared? How else will we know it’s genuine? I can’t sleep until I know

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The same two eejits tagging all the politicians last year re covid, now as we’re all being told to limit movements & interactions Jenny hops on a plane to Chicago and calls it ‘YOLO’ 🙄🙄🙄 airheads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Jenny and Aoibhe have to be two of the most basic bitches on IG and Jenny is just a fool if she thinks she was invited on that trip as anything more then a photographer

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Having pancakes in the US 😱😱😱😱😱
How exotic!!
I could only wish I had such a sophisticated food palette!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone see the comment put up under jennys last pic, about how she spent last year banging on about covid restrictions & now in the middle of a major crisis she jets off to Chicago for less than 2 days, the post was deleted immediately... what a surprise!!

Reactions: 19
I dont follow Jenny but did she really go to Chicago for 21hrs just while Aoibhe was on a layover?
I was talking to a pilot from another airline before and he said they had some thing where they could bring a "companion" free for certain layover durations. Suppose maybe you'd go if it was for nothing!

Reactions: 3
I was talking to a pilot from another airline before and he said they had some thing where they could bring a "companion" free for certain layover durations. Suppose maybe you'd go if it was for nothing!
when I worked for EI years ago they were called Cara passes which are different to family passes. I use to bring family on TA overnights all the time

Reactions: 4
when I worked for EI years ago they were called Cara passes which are different to family passes. I use to bring family on TA overnights all the time
Ah, excellent! Sounds like the same thing...although with a much better name for EI.

ETA: and in fairness, admit I'd be up for a quick trip myself so can't judge too harshly

Reactions: 3
So Aoibhe can't be home alone without the kiddies, running up to her newly discovered city of Belfast with her amazing besties, she now can't work alone.

Reactions: 5
Jenny appears to have given up her day job, she posted a week or so ago on stories ‘signing off work for the last time’ - maybe she will go full time as Aoibhes photographer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks