Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thump

VIP Member
I don’t think she does. Same hooded eyes and massive jaw
Why do we have to sink to criticising women’s looks? When are we going to stop this shite. I actually despair for where this bullshit is going as the mother of a young daughter. Wtf is wrong with hooded eyes? Eyes are to see with, as long as you have a working pair you are doing alright, who gives a fuck if she has hooded eyes. Christ have we nothing else to be worrying about. No I’m not Aoibhe and I don’t even like her and unfollowed a few months ago and I’m not looking for the rave thread, I just think this criticism of women’s faces and bodies is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Cslater

Another idiot that’s posting about the nurse that had to leave because she wouldn’t get the vaccine. Wonder what she would think if one of her own family was sick and an unvaccinated nurse was looking after them?
This! I’m a (fully vaccinated) very senior healthcare worker and I’m looking at leaving the profession because it has been so tough over the last few months. My husband is also in the health service (a consultant) and we’re at absolute breaking point. Nobody signed up for this nor do wages compensate.
Anyway, there is a minuscule percentage of vaccine hesitate health care workers in the HSE. In my opinion, the unvaccinated should be excluded from the workforce similar to other countries. As vaccinated workers (with our own health problems and families to go home to), we don’t want to work with those with a blatant disregard for vaccines. As a manager, I’d happily take the hit and lead a department without the unvaccinated; instead working with people on the same page as me re public health guidelines, protecting our patients and instilling clinical based science onto our patients. The unvaccinated are an embarrassment to our profession and a further embarrassment to those dying in ICUs countrywide.

This! I’m a (fully vaccinated) very senior healthcare worker (with a PhD in this area) and I’m looking at leaving the profession because it has been so tough over the last few months. My husband is also in the health service (a consultant) and we’re at absolute breaking point. Nobody signed up for this nor do wages compensate.
Anyway, there is a minuscule percentage of vaccine hesitate health care workers in the HSE. In my opinion, the unvaccinated should be excluded from the workforce similar to other countries. As vaccinated workers (with our own health problems and families to go home to), we don’t want to work with those with a blatant disregard for vaccines. As a manager, I’d happily take the hit and lead a department without the unvaccinated; instead working with people on the same page as me re public health guidelines, protecting our patients and instilling clinical based science onto our patients. The unvaccinated are an embarrassment to our profession and a further embarrassment to those dying in ICUs countrywide.
This! I’m a (fully vaccinated) very senior healthcare worker (BSPhD) and I’m looking at leaving the profession because it has been so tough over the last few months. My husband is also in the health service (a consultant) and we’re at absolute breaking point. Nobody signed up for this nor do wages compensate.
Anyway, there is a minuscule percentage of vaccine hesitate health care workers in the HSE. In my opinion, the unvaccinated should be excluded from the workforce similar to other countries (in administration roles). As vaccinated workers (with our own health problems and families to go home to), we don’t want to work with those with a blatant disregard for vaccines. As a manager, I’d happily take the hit and lead a department without the unvaccinated; instead working with people on the same page as me re public health guidelines, protecting our patients and instilling clinical based science onto our patients. The unvaccinated are an embarrassment to our profession and a further embarrassment to those dying in ICUs countrywide.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I don't juan a lot for Christmas
There is just juan thing I need
I don't care about the #sp #ad underneath the Christmas tree
I just juan you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I juan for Christmas is you
Juan Corr!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

melvelo

I joined the zoom for the first and definitely the last time last night! It was the most self indulgent thing I have ever watched and a total car crash!! 😂 she was absolutely locked and so rude to everyone on the zoom calling people losers at times. One girl had an unusual name and she tore her name to shreds. I think she thought she was being funny but it was really awkward.
She talked about a meal she went for with colleagues in Australia and called them Chinese weirdos because they gave her traditional Chinese food! She said her and her friend were the only ‘normal’ ones there cos they got locked in the corner.
She then begged her friend Tasha to come on camera and then when she did and tasha said something to Rhys she MUTED the two of them because the spotlight was off her for 2 minutes, my jaw was on the floor 😧😧😧 unreal 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Insider tips from Eeeeefa today guys. Dublin airport sell joe malone and butlers chocolate. She also recommends fast track and escalators.

Truly ground breaking stuff. Most of you plebs, being poor and dumb, won't know about this. Luckily Eeeeefa is "crew" and can bring you the inside scoop, direct from the runway.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Why does she always feel the need to showcase anything even remotely decent that she does it just feeds into her all round fakeness.
I would have thought tipping your coffee server is something most people would do without a second thought but Aoibhe is so bowled over by her own soundness she dedicates a whole post to it??

TODAY LILY AND I WENT TO THE POOR TORTURED STAFF OF COSTA AND THREW THEM A FEW EURO FOR PUTTING UP WITH US ALL YEAR. NOW IM GOING TO TAG AND POST THIS AMAZING ACT OF KINDNESS ON MY INSTAGRAM SO EVERYONE KNOWS IM A PHILANTHROPIST AND MAYBE ILL GET A COLLAB OUT OF IT

has she ever heard the phrase “self praise is no praise at all”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
Fair play to her speaking out..if only more bloggers could do same!!
Speaking out? All she's doing is giving out because her drinking hours are now curtailed. This is the same person who told us all to hold firm and stay at home and was tagging simon and leo in all her stories and then suddenly changed her tune. Ffs there are bigger things to be worrying about. You may not agree with how the government have or handled the situation but I for one would have far bigger things to be worrying about than not being able to go out for an extra 2 hours to a pub. At least we're not in full scale lockdown however with how people are behaving lately I wont be surprised if its put back on the table

Reactions: 46

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Let us be honest though she is a chav who had many a shit job and managed a few trips; she was desperate for fame and tried everything in her power to get that fame; finally something worked and she would literally sell her mother or her children at least to keep it going. There is nothing admirable about her and she just reeks of desperation. I cannot wait until insta is gone and people like her can go back under the stone they came from.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Gizthegoss

Seriously lads, the Covid talk. We see it everywhere we look nowadays, we can’t escape it, can we leave it off here please? 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 45

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Her IG page is a serious snooze fest and her tattle is becoming a grave yard. All she posts about is frilly dresses and vegan frozen pizzas
I’d welcome back the Juantent it was comedy gold 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44