Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny appears to have given up her day job, she posted a week or so ago on stories ‘signing off work for the last time’ - maybe she will go full time as Aoibhes photographer
Aoibhe will hang this over her forever ‘see honey babes I told you I would make you famous like me if you know you know LOL besties forever babes let’s go get a blow dry we are boss babes YOLO’ fake af the pair of them. Jen will be getting the tummy tuck next

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Date night reference for Juans benefit 🙄🙄🙄
Think she’s barking up the wrong tree not many would envy a date at a fried chicken van.
I can imagine her shamelessly selling her soul to the chicken van in exchange for an IG story

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God its so pathetic. I couldn't give a flying duck who she's trying to stick her claws into next 😒🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just came on to write that. Strategically placed on a "just opened" case. Or maybe we're wrong... she could wear mens boxers now instead of the penny's Spanx?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The boxers are a size small 🤣🤣🤣 aren’t Juans so. I recon they are the gay best friends boxers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The “date night” pic reminded me that the Dr at the Avoca Clinic - not 100% sure if he was the one who did her tummy tuck - did a q&a the last day and said he only does tummy tucks on women when they know they are finished having kids …

Reactions: 3
Awww I'm rooting for her to get back with Juan. I miss the cringey hero-worshipping videos. We need the laugh in these dark times.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I use to date a short arse and he was even a M 🤣🤣🤣 defo asked the GBF to generate some interest
They’re so obviously and strategically placed, she really does do everything for the gram. Cringing for her on that one 🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought I was seeing a S too and thought no way the pic must be blurry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re so obviously and strategically placed, she really does do everything for the gram. Cringing for her on that one 🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought I was seeing a S too and thought no way the pic must be blurry 🤣
God it's just so pathetic isn't it.
She really just lives in her own little soap opera doesn't she.

If she was as happy, secure and comfortable in her own life as she claims to be she wouldn't need to do this. I'm actually scarlet for her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Id say her phone flung itself down the stairs in embarrassment,at her latest photo antics.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.