Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys if your ever in New York go to the Plaza hotel! Home Alone was filmed there! UNREALLLLLLL
Whenever I'm in New York personally I prefer Top of the Rock. It's in a quaint little neighborhood only locals know about with a view of some random park. Totes recommend #crewlife

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whenever I'm in New York personally I prefer Top of the Rock. It's in a quaint little neighborhood only locals know about with a view of some random park. Totes recommend #crewlife
It's the statue of liberty for me tbh.

Little known statue out on an island that you need to get a ferry to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Believe efa is always looking for a swap with her new beasties constantly looking for better trips for content

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The post about her best picture yet on the ledge🤮 would ya ever f@ck right off. She’s a condescending, obnoxious irritant. Poor simple Jenny being belittled by the mighty trolley dolly, another city for Jenny courtesy of Eeeefffaaaa. How does anyone stick this dose? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Believe efa is always looking for a swap with her new beasties constantly looking for better trips for content
More like other crew constantly looking for swaps off their flights when they realise Efa is on them 🙈🙈
She has to be the most hated person in there. And believe Juan has made a huge comeback with the pilots

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I dont follow Jenny but did she really go to Chicago for 21hrs just while Aoibhe was on a layover?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why didn’t Jenny get an origin story 😭😭 why can’t we know the exact minute or second that they met and all the mad bastard times they have shared? How else will we know it’s genuine? I can’t sleep until I know

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The same two eejits tagging all the politicians last year re covid, now as we’re all being told to limit movements & interactions Jenny hops on a plane to Chicago and calls it ‘YOLO’ 🙄🙄🙄 airheads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Jenny and Aoibhe have to be two of the most basic witches on IG and Jenny is just a fool if she thinks she was invited on that trip as anything more then a photographer

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Having pancakes in the US 😱😱😱😱😱
How exotic!!
I could only wish I had such a sophisticated food palette!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone see the comment put up under jennys last pic, about how she spent last year banging on about covid restrictions & now in the middle of a major crisis she jets off to Chicago for less than 2 days, the post was deleted immediately... what a surprise!!

Reactions: 19
I dont follow Jenny but did she really go to Chicago for 21hrs just while Aoibhe was on a layover?
I was talking to a pilot from another airline before and he said they had some thing where they could bring a "companion" free for certain layover durations. Suppose maybe you'd go if it was for nothing!

Reactions: 3
I was talking to a pilot from another airline before and he said they had some thing where they could bring a "companion" free for certain layover durations. Suppose maybe you'd go if it was for nothing!
when I worked for EI years ago they were called Cara passes which are different to family passes. I use to bring family on TA overnights all the time

Reactions: 4
when I worked for EI years ago they were called Cara passes which are different to family passes. I use to bring family on TA overnights all the time
Ah, excellent! Sounds like the same thing...although with a much better name for EI.

ETA: and in fairness, admit I'd be up for a quick trip myself so can't judge too harshly

Reactions: 3
So Aoibhe can't be home alone without the kiddies, running up to her newly discovered city of Belfast with her amazing besties, she now can't work alone.

Reactions: 5
Jenny appears to have given up her day job, she posted a week or so ago on stories ‘signing off work for the last time’ - maybe she will go full time as Aoibhes photographer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.