Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, no one smashes their phone this bad.

And I dont believe for a second she had no phone since Saturday.

Again with the dramatics

Reactions: 4
I heard this eveninv that aoibhe and Seán are back together !
She’s keeping it quiet to save face on Instagram … although common knowledge within EI

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If they are back together it’s 100% the right thing for them to keep it off social media.
Aoibhe did Sean and the relationship no favors when they were together by the amount she posted on Instagram

Reactions: 12
Totally here for the juantent it was unreal but would she really take him back after him leaving her with a newborn and hooking up with someone else only like a year ago?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She cannot announce they are back together it would make her look like such a fool for taking him back, all for family staying together but not when it happened the way it did

Reactions: 15
Well if she has taken him back more fool her. She’s was already chasing him round the world, swapping into flights he worked to keep tabs on him. Then he leaves her when she’s still on mat leave with their youngest - she’s gone past the point of red flags now!
She won’t be able to post all of her “feel sorry for me” stories or “girlboss” quotes once it gets out that they’re back together.

Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice in the stories about the red Christmas coat? The next story was in Arnotts recording Christmas stuff and as the camera moves to the left, there in the distance is a little girl in the very same red coat walking with what appears to be Juan as the first thing I saw was the chavvy chunky white runners under the jeans. The video ended quickly then.
Is she trying to be subtle?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If they are back together she right to keep it off social media.

But she needs to grow up and stop alluding to stuff

Reactions: 13
Jasus just noticed her mate make up by jenny posting there... 2 days ago a photo of the kid saying #1of3 , yesterday a photo of the 3 of them saying #2of3 ..... do we think a pregnancy announcement is #3of3???

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jasus just noticed her mate make up by jenny posting there... 2 days ago a photo of the kid saying #1of3 , yesterday a photo of the 3 of them saying #2of3 ..... do we think a pregnancy announcement is #3of3???
yea I have thought this too especially with the photo shoot

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.