Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a good eye lift she needs next to open up those beady little peepers.
She literally looks like she’s wearing a rubber mask like the ones on that show anonymous that used to be on RTE a few years back

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s a good eye lift she needs next to open up those beady little peepers.
She literally looks like she’s wearing a rubber mask like the ones on that show anonymous that used to be on RTE a few years back
So true 🤣 a set of small lashes would be a good start .

Reactions: 4
Ok I think I’ve figured out the poses, she has a straight body shape, no natural curves - no hate and no shade- a bleeping Apple myself I can’t talk, but that’s why she poses like she’s trying to keep a butt plug in, she has no curves when she stands straight and that’s a fact not a dig

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Healthcare is different to other professions. You’re working with the most vulnerable in society.. maybe a 26 wk baby in NICU or a palliative care cancer patient. It’s not like Mary on the tills in Tesco not getting
By calling cabin crew "air stewardess", I take it you have no experience in this line of work. If you did have experience in this field you would know how much of a kick in the mouth it is when people say we just serve tea and coffee? Not to exaggerate but the crew easily could of had an emergency onboard. I'm not sticking up for aoibhe i agree she's a twit (hence why I'm reading this tread) but in all honestly I don't think people are in a position to comment if they haven't got the foggiest what crew actually do. I've seen crew members who are not in the public eye with 300 followers post on Instagram ➡next destination, and also what aoibhe was actually doing in Paris was a perfectly normal thing to do for crew while on layovers (sight seeing). It's not a glamourous lifestyle your right, we end of covered in vomit and gravy at the end of a 10 hour flight however we do lie by the pool for 2 days, go to Disney, eat in nice places etc. on Layovers we deserve it after serving "tea and coffee"
Both times there was an emergency while I was flying, an announcement was made asking for a doctor or nurse to present themselves.

With respect, it’s hard to know what point you are making. It sounds fab having a few days on the beach after your working day. I’m prob a lot older than you, but my idea of a perfect evening is coming home to my kids. Each to their own. And I personally think there’s a world of difference between good crew and bad. I won’t get into naming airlines but you can read between the lines. I always have a very positive experience with AL.

Reactions: 4
The caption on her latest grid post 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she illiterate or drunk
She can’t post anything without a reference to a ‘friend’ or making a declaration of love for some random. It screams insecurity, look at me people I have friends. I went somewhere with someone one time. I’m popular.

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go...politician Aoibhe is back and she's fed up with new restrictions. Ffs can she get a grip. Shes starting to piss me off now and is nearly coming across like an anti-vaxxer. Everyone is fed up of restrictions but we have to get on with it because we're up sh*ts creek again. I know she's been through a lot the last year but people have died and are traumatised from what they went through and she's moaning cause she can't go on the lash past midnight with all her 'new pals'.

Sorry rant over 🙈😂

Reactions: 39
She’s being an absolute dose with this covid shite. We’re all sick of it, she’s not a special case.

Reactions: 13
Efa will you just F off. She should run in the next general election and become Minister for Health and fix all the problems since she knows what’s needed.

Reactions: 5
I reported the dope! Have to laugh when she tags Leo and the likes 🤣 yeh Aoife...they are quaking in their boots from little oul you tagging them!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus she needs to get over herself.

How does this affect her really? The bars close at 12. Big deal. I was in her beloved Betsy last week and it closed at half 12 ?? So it's not a late bar anyway!

She is fit and healthy, her kids are healthy. She is working and earning a wage so she needs to wind her neck in.

Reactions: 11
The worst I can see in terms of impact was her job being at risk which was awful but I mean everything else seems to just be surface level issues that Aoibhe is having a hard time with 🙄 I've lost two family members during the last 12 months and one from covid. It has been so traumatic for my family and we didnt go through a fraction of what others did with seeing their family members in hospital or not seeing them at all. Grinds my gears then going on insta where it's supposed to be a release and you have this dope harping on like shes being locked in her house again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.