Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No of course not she's stupid though.

She is not going to Chicago on a jolly, she is not going to Chicago for an important meeting, she is working as cabin crew to bring people to Chicago.

It is similar with all her "holidays" she talked about in the past where the majority of them were tagged onto work trips. Aoibhe you are not that important or rich or even vaguely rich. We all now know you don't have any part in Juan's house.
She posts when she is away. Posts what time Lily starts playschool. Posts the easy identifiable Halloween decorations outside her house. Posts her car that is parked outside her house.
Not very clever is she

Reactions: 11
Can anyone shed some light on why the duck is she doing a collab with a window and door company in the west of Limerick? I wonder was there a committee in Glin that said we must get Instagrammers involved in our town given that we have Aoibhe with the Palladio group and Sineads curvy style getting free extensions in Urban angels 🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone shed some light on why the duck is she doing a collab with a window and door company in the west of Limerick? I wonder was there a committee in Glin that said we must get Instagrammers involved in our town given that we have Aoibhe with the Palladio group and Sineads curvy style getting free extensions in Urban angels 🤨🤨
Because everyone she rang in Dublin begging for a free door said no.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t watch her stories that often but today she seemed to have regressed further back into her teenage years the way she goes on 🙄🙄. The way she talks and carries on reminds me of my 14 year old niece!! Also do we take it she’s getting a front door for the dads house?? I mean there had to be some benefit on her side of the collab??

Reactions: 7
Am I right in saying that she got that filtered water yoke in her dads house?

Now she drinking soooo much more water from it? So what does she drive down to her dad's house every time she wants a drink of water 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I right in saying that she got that filtered water yoke in her dads house?

Now she drinking soooo much more water from it? So what does she drive down to her dad's house every time she wants a drink of water 🤣
A good liar needs a good memory…..Aoibhe is not a good liar just a compulsive one.

Reactions: 12
I dunno why she's trying to keep up the pretence that she lives in Juan's full time when she doesn't.

Reactions: 1
I dunno why she's trying to keep up the pretence that she lives in Juan's full time when she doesn't.
Doesn't she?

Why the sudden flip from trying to pretend her dad's house was hers, all the renovations etc - then ditched that and back to just calling it her dad's house and posting Juan's front door as her own?

Has she mentioned not having the kids recently? I haven’t heard it in a while which would make sense if they were living together again. No flying lessons lately either that I’ve noticed tho I could have missed them.

Reactions: 16
All smoke and mirrors with her, she is obsessed with people talking about her, breadcrumbs everything and when she thinks people are bored she breadcrumbs something else. It's baffling really

Reactions: 13
She lives in a soap opera where she is the writer and the actor.

Literally no one gives a shite about her life as much as she does

Reactions: 6
I tip guys everyone pay attention I tip, I'm soooo good yep and not only do I tip, I tip electronically. Saint Aoibhe 🙄
I'm sure most of us tip our hairdresser Aoibhe.

Reactions: 9
I tip guys everyone pay attention I tip, I'm soooo good yep and not only do I tip, I tip electronically. Saint Aoibhe 🙄
I'm sure most of us tip our hairdresser Aoibhe.
I'm sure most of us pay our hairdressers aswell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it just me who thinks herself and Jenny are constantly at the hairdressers?

Reactions: 8
So if she tipped a whopping €8 that was 10% of her bill she only paid around €100 for a full head of highlights that probably took the colourist well over two hours to complete. SCAB

Reactions: 4
To be honest that tipping thing is a joke and I would feel extremely uncomfortable if I was paying for my hair and didn’t tip the stylist with that big tap to tip in my face but a lot of people wouldn’t be able to afford to tip on top of paying €100 😭

So if she tipped a whopping €8 that was 10% of her bill she only paid around €100 for a full head of highlights that probably took the colourist well over two hours to complete. SCAB
How do you mean only paid €100?
My hair is longer than Aoibhes and a full head of lights and cut with blow dry is €100 for me?
How much is it usually in Dublin? I’m not in Dublin btw 😱😱

Reactions: 8
To be honest that tipping thing is a joke and I would feel extremely uncomfortable if I was paying for my hair and didn’t tip the stylist with that big tap to tip in my face but a lot of people wouldn’t be able to afford to tip on top of paying €100 😭

My hair is longer than Aoibhes and a full head of lights and cut with blow dry is €100 for me?
I’m not in Dublin and I pay nearly double that and I have far shorter hair than Aoibhe. I need to shop around by the sounds of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

It's very expensive in Dublin.
For a full head cut and blow dry your probably talking 140 !

Edit, here's the price list. This wouldn't include a cut

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.