Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest that tipping thing is a joke and I would feel extremely uncomfortable if I was paying for my hair and didn’t tip the stylist with that big tap to tip in my face but a lot of people wouldn’t be able to afford to tip on top of paying €100 😭

How do you mean only paid €100?
My hair is longer than Aoibhes and a full head of lights and cut with blow dry is €100 for me?
How much is it usually in Dublin? I’m not in Dublin btw 😱😱
I'm not in Dublin I'm other side of the country and have shorter hair and it costs between €165-€180 for a full head of high lights

• Wow
Reactions: 4
To be honest that tipping thing is a joke and I would feel extremely uncomfortable if I was paying for my hair and didn’t tip the stylist with that big tap to tip in my face but a lot of people wouldn’t be able to afford to tip on top of paying €100 😭

How do you mean only paid €100?
My hair is longer than Aoibhes and a full head of lights and cut with blow dry is €100 for me?
How much is it usually in Dublin? I’m not in Dublin btw 😱😱
She got a massive discount to do an IG story on the salon Aoibhe wouldn’t post about it otherwise.
it would typically cost well over €250 for a full head of highlights & blow dry probably a treatment thrown in too because she’s blonde.
You can see she picked 10% and you can see the tip comes to €8.86 so calculating 10% means she got the full head for around €100 which is a hugely discounted for doing a story on the salon and she still only tipped €8.86

Reactions: 6
The hunched shoulders standing on toes and open mouth pretend I'm laughing pose is fuckin ridiculous looking. 🤬🤬🤬
Can you imagine her there getting into pose 🤭🤭 no wait wait I need to get up on my toes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god these 3 dopes in the grand central in Belfast again. 🙄. I've stayed there a few times and it's lovely but it has become such an insta hun spot I'm sick of the sight of it now. Prepare for a barrage of the usual predictable stories... Dinner in the chubby cherub Italian, cocktails, more cocktails, hideous dance moves.. If you know, you know 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.