Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Juan is a Trump head then he’s probably an anti vaxxer too, she’s probably all up on this fake outrage for his value. She’s only motivated by vanity not public interest

Reactions: 8
I’ve stopped following her a long time ago - she acts like such a know it all - so by reading this thread she doesn’t seem to have changed 😡😡

Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute loser. I haven’t seen any posts about saving the aviation industry in a while she’s obviously forgotten about that

Reactions: 4
Oh here we go...politician Aoibhe is back and she's fed up with new restrictions. Ffs can she get a grip. Shes starting to piss me off now and is nearly coming across like an anti-vaxxer. Everyone is fed up of restrictions but we have to get on with it because we're up sh*ts creek again. I know she's been through a lot the last year but people have died and are traumatised from what they went through and she's moaning cause she can't go on the lash past midnight with all her 'new pals'.

Sorry rant over 🙈😂
Fair play to her speaking out..if only more bloggers could do same!!
Report her stories and Instagram will take it down
Reported it for what?! Thinking MM/FF are a bunch of useless clowns? :LOL:
Exactly report her for what..having an opinion!!

Reactions: 6
Fair play to her speaking out..if only more bloggers could do same!!
Speaking out? All she's doing is giving out because her drinking hours are now curtailed. This is the same person who told us all to hold firm and stay at home and was tagging simon and leo in all her stories and then suddenly changed her tune. Ffs there are bigger things to be worrying about. You may not agree with how the government have or handled the situation but I for one would have far bigger things to be worrying about than not being able to go out for an extra 2 hours to a pub. At least we're not in full scale lockdown however with how people are behaving lately I wont be surprised if its put back on the table

Reactions: 46
Jesus they’re all getting fairly exercised about today’s announcement when it really only means pubs close at 12!! I’d say this mild compared to what’s coming in terms of restrictions 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Jesus they’re all getting fairly exercised about today’s announcement when it really only means pubs close at 12!! I’d say this mild compared to what’s coming in terms of restrictions 😂😂
Absolutely its a small price to pay if it works instead of going back into lockdown, what annoys me about all the bloggers is that they dont compare like for like. This time last year we were in lockdown so there was no mixing. This is not ideal and the last thing the government want to do is shut all businesses and go back into lockdown. Nobody wants or likes it but we have to roll with it and try get it under control

Reactions: 12
She's just pissed off she can't do post-midnight boomerangs of flower circles in the besty. If you know you know...

She flip flops and has changed her tune numerous times to whatever suits her narrative/best interests. All through the lock down she either begged people to stay indoors (while outside past her own 5kms for coffee) or is berating the government for not propping up her privately owned company, on top of the supports they had provided.

Absolutely its a small price to pay if it works instead of going back into lockdown, what annoys me about all the bloggers is that they dont compare like for like. This time last year we were in lockdown so there was no mixing. This is not ideal and the last thing the government want to do is shut all businesses and go back into lockdown. Nobody wants or likes it but we have to roll with it and try get it under control
Spoken like someone whose livelihood doesn't rely on the whims of the government.

Last night's unscientific "drink before 12 safe, after 12 dangerous" is unscientific nonsense. It obliterates nightclubs (who are owned by people with families ) and puts staff back on the dole.

Ff have laughably stated "nightclubs aren't banned they just have to close at 12" so they won't be bringing back pup for people who just lost their jobs!

Imagine getting 3 days notice you were losing your livelihood?

FFs next favourite scapegoat after alcohol is always travel.

I'd imagine Aoibhe feels if they can shut down nightclubs and refuse to pay the pup on a "technicality " they won't be long doing the same to airlines.

We have one of the weakest most spineless mealy mouthed leaders in history, and lots of people are impacted by their stupid unscientific "rules".

Aoibhe is a bellend, but like nightclub owners she is supporting her family on a business constantly being scapegoated to cover up for our bloated failing health service.

It's not just about "wanting to drink for 2 more hours".

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Spoken like someone whose livelihood doesn't rely on the whims of the government.

Last night's unscientific "drink before 12 safe, after 12 dangerous" is unscientific nonsense. It obliterates nightclubs (who are owned by people with families ) and puts staff back on the dole.

Ff have laughably stated "nightclubs aren't banned they just have to close at 12" so they won't be bringing back pup for people who just lost their jobs!

Imagine getting 3 days notice you were losing your livelihood?

FFs next favourite scapegoat after alcohol is always travel.

I'd imagine Aoibhe feels if they can shut down nightclubs and refuse to pay the pup on a "technicality " they won't be long doing the same to airlines.

We have one of the weakest most spineless mealy mouthed leaders in history, and lots of people are impacted by their stupid unscientific "rules".

Aoibhe is a bellend, but like nightclub owners she is supporting her family on a business constantly being scapegoated to cover up for our bloated failing health service.

It's not just about "wanting to drink for 2 more hours".
I totally get where you are coming from. No one is forgetting the people behind the businesses and are well aware of the impacts but Aoibhe isnt just reliant on Aer Lingus. Unlike the majority of her colleagues she makes good money from insta on the side and gets freebies left right and centre or begs for them. She is in a much more privileged position which is why I have a hard time feeling sorry for all these floggers on insta who have now found their 'voice' when they have little clue as to what a lot of people are going through

Don’t want to add to the heavy covid content here but wondering have cases not gone through the roof since nightclubs reopened? If they have it makes sense they close again IMO. We have the number of icu beds we have currently whatever opinions of the health system.

Reactions: 5
I totally get where you are coming from. No one is forgetting the people behind the businesses and are well aware of the impacts but Aoibhe isnt just reliant on Aer Lingus. Unlike the majority of her colleagues she makes good money from insta on the side and gets freebies left right and centre or begs for them. She is in a much more privileged position which is why I have a hard time feeling sorry for all these floggers on insta who have now found their 'voice' when they have little clue as to what a lot of people are going through
She doesn't make good money, she was flogging sweeties during the week and her other sideline is frozen pizza. When the tit hit the fan she had to move back in with Daddy.

She's now living with Juan who could also lose his job. Then where would her kids be?

Don’t want to add to the heavy covid content here but wondering have cases not gone through the roof since nightclubs reopened? If they have it makes sense they close again IMO. We have the number of icu beds we have currently whatever opinions of the health system.
Nightclubs are being scape goated to cover up for the fact we should have Been using antigen 18 months ago and have done almost nothing to improve the health system.

We stopped contact tracing kids and decided vaccinated close contacts didn't have to restrict movements despite the vaccine not preventing spread. That's a HUGE part of the current problem.

Those mistakes are all on the government but rather than admit that they have rolled out the tired, age old "shure the Irish just go nuts on the drink, let's curtail pubs for the millionth time".

Next scapegoat will the bad people travelling here from LONDON! Exactly like last Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Plus you need staff for an ICU bed to be more than just...a bed for someone to die in. Doctors, ITU nurses, assistants, allied health professionals don't just materialise. Years of training required. The ones currently working are broken. Never mind that each Covid patient is in ITU longer, ward patients need to be isolated and it all compounds the waiting lists and suffering. We'd all love this to magically go away, but it's not going to.

She claims 97% of the population vaccinated which is wildly inaccurate. A good proportion of adults are, not ALL the population. For wild/Wuhan strain they estimated 70% immunity would be enough, but Delta is far more infectious so you need more people covered and possibly higher antibodies. That's combined with waning of immunity, winter, more mixing etc. Vaccines alone aren't enough. I feel bad about jobs etc, but I feel worse about people getting sick and dying unnecessarily. Would hate to have long Covid, for example. People are off sick for months with it.

Since this is an aviation themed personality, I'll borrow the sentiment about the situation I saw a clued in pilot use on Twitter. You start the flight, all is well, skies are calm, seatbelt sign goes off. Great! A while later, weather is noted ahead and the pilots know this means severe turbulence, so they switch the seatbelt sign on. Did they flipflop? Are they just trying to gaslight people? No. The situation changed, so they had to bring back a safety measure.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Plus you need staff for an ICU bed to be more than just...a bed for someone to die in. Doctors, ITU nurses, assistants, allied health professionals don't just materialise. Years of training required. The ones currently working are broken. Never mind that each Covid patient is in ITU longer, ward patients need to be isolated and it all compounds the waiting lists and suffering. We'd all love this to magically go away, but it's not going to.

She claims 97% of the population vaccinated which is wildly inaccurate. A good proportion of adults are, not ALL the population. For wild/Wuhan strain they estimated 70% immunity would be enough, but Delta is far more infectious so you need more people covered and possibly higher antibodies. That's combined with waning of immunity, winter, more mixing etc. Vaccines alone aren't enough. I feel bad about jobs etc, but I feel worse about people getting sick and dying unnecessarily. Would hate to have long Covid, for example. People are off sick for months with it.

Since this is an aviation themed personality, I'll borrow the sentiment about the situation I saw a clued in pilot use on Twitter. You start the flight, all is well, skies are calm, seatbelt sign goes off. Great! A while later, weather is noted ahead and the pilots know this means severe turbulence, so they switch the seatbelt sign on. Did they flipflop? Are they just trying to gaslight people? No. The situation changed, so they had to bring back a safety measure.
What if the seat belt sign went on and you couldn't pay your mortgage?

Then they only lit up from row 12 onwards and no one can explain how that helps make things safer.

The seat belts also don't work but the pilot is blaming the passengers for sitting wrong.

If you question the approach of the pilot you are labeled a right wing nut job.

Edit: sorry,I'm one of the people on the "scapegoat" industries who lost 6 out of 12 months income over rules with no basis in science. So clearly the above touched a nerve. Apologies for going off topic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She doesn't make good money, she was flogging sweeties during the week and her other sideline is frozen pizza. When the tit hit the fan she had to move back in with Daddy.

She's now living with Juan who could also lose his job. Then where would her kids be?

Nightclubs are being scape goated to cover up for the fact we should have Been using antigen 18 months ago and have done almost nothing to improve the health system.

We stopped contact tracing kids and decided vaccinated close contacts didn't have to restrict movements despite the vaccine not preventing spread. That's a HUGE part of the current problem.

Those mistakes are all on the government but rather than admit that they have rolled out the tired, age old "shure the Irish just go nuts on the drink, let's curtail pubs for the millionth time".

Next scapegoat will the bad people travelling here from LONDON! Exactly like last Christmas.
I get what u are saying but we can’t put all blame on the government either, we the people are to blame too and we forget that

Well said, people just don’t look at the bigger picture. This is all new to us and the government and things do change. It’s very easy to moan and say it’s bullshit why are they doing this and that but it’s all about balance

Reactions: 10
The problem is we don't have enough hospital beds, people are dying from "normal" illnesses that they may have recovered from beforehand because we don't have the ICU beds or even normal beds. One day during the week we had 3 ICU beds available in the whole country.

TBH if the cases have massively risen since the opening of pubs etc I'm surprised we haven't had them closed again, the government is trying to handle this tit as best they can, closing at midnight will curtail some of the excess drinking and sloppiness that happens. I'm absolutely not a fan of those in power but their hands are tied in a lot of cases by that small percentage of absolute numpties who have keep us in this cycle.

People are the problem, they've been inherently stupid, look at the queues the night everything reopened, no order, no cop on from any individual, as long as people are being idiots we will bounce around with tit like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I get what u are saying but we can’t put all blame on the government either, we the people are to blame too and we forget that

Well said, people just don’t look at the bigger picture. This is all new to us and the government and things do change. It’s very easy to moan and say it’s bullshit why are they doing this and that but it’s all about balance
50 BILLION the government have pumped into Covid testing centres etc..NOT 1 Euro was spent on an extra ICU bed anywhere..& people are blaming the public.. WOW🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.