Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they are finding their way back to each other and it's a break as opposed to a break up?

Or maybe they are following each other as a big F U look how great my life is

Or maybe they are following each paper sp they can see pictures of the kids.

Christening might not be too awkward, I know lots of people who separated and were much more amicable post split

Lots of maybes. One certain. EFA wants us all to know her life is great and she's no longer just a yes person, she has boundaries...
Or maybe her ‘Manifesting’ him back into her life is working. it worked for the RR 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't for a second believe they are back together. I think its all about keeping up appearances with Eeffa so it's more important that we think that everything is rosy in the garden than whether it actually is or not🤦🏻‍♀️

I hope for the sake of the kids that the adults in this situation learn to put on their big boy and big girl pants and are there for their chidren.

Reactions: 7
There has obviously been some shift in their relationship because she hasn’t mentioned his name once since before Xmas (other then the break up one) and all of a sudden he’s being mentioned again a few times in the last few days

Reactions: 11
There has obviously been some shift in their relationship because she hasn’t mentioned his name once since before Xmas (other then the break up one) and all of a sudden he’s being mentioned again a few times in the last few days

To be fair to her it could be as simple as they actually talked and they are both being parents first... I don't like her at all but I hope that anyone who has a child could step up like that. Only a couple of years until the kids are asking 'why are you not friends with Daddy?' and vice versa so I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt on this..

Reactions: 9
It’s great if they are getting along which it seems they are now because she’s mentioning his name again

Did anyone else see in the Q&A last night someone said why are you and Sean following each other again and she gave some smart response like why are you so sad to notice or along those lines and 5 mins later it was deleted..

It is very strange she’s suddenly briefly talking about him when his name was just blacklisted for the last 8 months or so!

Did anyone else see in the Q&A last night someone said why are you and Sean following each other again and she gave some smart response like why are you so sad to notice or along those lines and 5 mins later it was deleted..

It is very strange she’s suddenly briefly talking about him when his name was just blacklisted for the last 8 months or so!
Maybe he’s realized the grass isn’t greener on the other side🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She would be better off just not mentioning Sean at all.

She came on, said it was in the past, she's moved on. Well then move on Aoibhe and stop talking about him.

She'll be crying now again soon that people are talking about her.

Stop giving people something to talk about

I missed that! Not on waragainstinstagrammers either. She just can’t help herself, mask constantly slipping

Reactions: 3
I missed that! Not on waragainstinstagrammers either. She just can’t help herself, mask constantly slipping
Where is that account I can’t find it

Who can create the next thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
eeefaaa & Aoife B saving the Aviation industry singled handed!!!! Imagine what a tit she looked walking around filming in the airport 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I still can’t get over the fact 500 lunatics want to sit on a zoom with her on a Friday night. I would maybe get it if she was an inspirational person with interesting or useful information for people to hear but to actually spend your own Friday night sitting on a Zoom with an Instagram influencer cracking ‘in jokes’ all night honestly baffles me. These people who join the Zoom chats need to have a word with themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.