Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it not an ad? She’s done spon con before with them, she’s clearly advertising for them, has a discount code and all, and is probably receiving free products in turn if not payment as well
She rarely posts AD even though everything that comes out of her mouth is an add, including all the baby grows/ pjs she has Hugo in poor child is never dressed

Reactions: 8
I haven’t been on a holiday outside Ireland since my honeymoon and we’ve never had an opportunity to go since but the thoughts of bringing 2 toddlers away would be my nightmare!! I’d say she’ll bring them once and then it’ll be all her going and leaving them with whoever takes them!

Reactions: 9
I haven’t been on a holiday outside Ireland since my honeymoon and we’ve never had an opportunity to go since but the thoughts of bringing 2 toddlers away would be my nightmare!! I’d say she’ll bring them once and then it’ll be all her going and leaving them with whoever takes them!
She won’t be able to bring them on her own, I’d say she’l either rope mummy to go with her or else she’ll go away for a mini break while Juan is off work for a few days and say she couldn’t leave them for any longer

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the “collab” with the loop.. surely the staff know and see the offers that’s on everyday as well as getting emails etc.. why are they paying eeefffaaaa to talk about it on her stories, especially considering it only appeals to Dublin airport staff... am I missing something 🤔

Reactions: 17
I don’t get the “collab” with the loop.. surely the staff know and see the offers that’s on everyday as well as getting emails etc.. why are they paying eeefffaaaa to talk about it on her stories, especially considering it only appeals to Dublin airport staff... am I missing something 🤔
An awful lot of Airport staff are either working part time/working from home or not working at all so the footfall of staff in the shops has dropped dramatically. They do home delivery for staff so I imagine that's what they are trying to encourage.

Reactions: 1
An awful lot of Airport staff are either working part time/working from home or not working at all so the footfall of staff in the shops has dropped dramatically. They do home delivery for staff so I imagine that's what they are trying to encourage.
Ah I knew I had to be missing something I never thought of that 🤦🏽‍♀️

She rarely posts AD even though everything that comes out of her mouth is an add, including all the baby grows/ pjs she has Hugo in poor child is never dressed
I have to say when mine were his age they were always in babygrows unless we were going to an event.. As in a little birthday party or whatever..
When they spend allot of time in a pram or climbing about they need to be comfy and in flexi clothes IMO

How can one person be so set on helping the Irish aviation industry and then does a collaboration on the deals to be got in the loop!??? And posts stories for “the staff” as if thousands of her followers are staff.... she’s something else! How aboiu donating your collab fee back to the airport to help the sector then? She’s as greedy as Grabby Grace

I have to say when mine were his age they were always in babygrows unless we were going to an event.. As in a little birthday party or whatever..
When they spend allot of time in a pram or climbing about they need to be comfy and in flexi clothes IMO
I agree, my first kid was always “properly” dressed as a baby which in hindsight was ludicrous. The effort soon became too much with 2, 3 and 4 😅 Roomy gros and comfy lounge wear was the order of any day we weren’t meeting the queen 🤣

Reactions: 3
How can one person be so set on helping the Irish aviation industry and then does a collaboration on the deals to be got in the loop!??? And posts stories for “the staff” as if thousands of her followers are staff.... she’s something else! How aboiu donating your collab fee back to the airport to help the sector then? She’s as greedy as Grabby Grace
As nice as it is that the Loop has discounted the stuff that would’ve gone off, they need to consider their target market there. No matter how much off, a huge percentage of people working at the Airport are in the midst of personal financial crises and don’t have money to be wasting on cosmetics. I love the loop, and have used the discounts in the past but they and dopey fecking Aoife need to realise this and that their colleagues are struggling to pay their mortgages! Another brain dead collab. Aoife is lucky she has a second income, most haven’t been that lucky.

Reactions: 8
Competition for that MUA on her grid even though the picture of her is filtered to duck
Every photo of her is completely filtered. The odd time you see an unfiltered shot of her arm or something and you can see how freckly she is, yet her posted or posed photos she has completely even, blemish free, smooth skin

Reactions: 5
Every photo of her is completely filtered. The odd time you see an unfiltered shot of her arm or something and you can see how freckly she is, yet her posted or posed photos she has completely even, blemish free, smooth skin
Only 600 to go…. It’s 600 to go for the last week.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.