Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually boils my blood that her latest post with the giveaway for revcoveraire and acting like she’s the saviour of air travel in Ireland when she was wanting to charge the guys who were setting up the testing site at the airport! That competition is 200% for her own engagement with the added bonus of looking like a saint trying to help out with the plan to kickstart the aviation industry!!!

That post is so tone deaf.
She could of used pictures of planes and empty airports but noooooo has to use fabulous photos of herself 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Newgirl38 we had (company I work in) similar experience in April 2020. Asked for advertising (knew there would be fee) to inform people all our pharmacies had hand wash gel and prescription delivery to elderly etc, something we hadn’t ever done but covid forced it on us! We were quoted €3k for stories, €5k for stories & grid. In the end we used local micro influencers (5-9k followers) in the different counties who charged €500 for stories & it worked well.

This was aoibhe charging these prices ??

But you know she's only in it to share her passions guyssss

Reactions: 1
It actually boils my blood that her latest post with the giveaway for revcoveraire and acting like she’s the saviour of air travel in Ireland when she was wanting to charge the guys who were setting up the testing site at the airport! That competition is 200% for her own engagement with the added bonus of looking like a saint trying to help out with the plan to kickstart the aviation industry!!!
I’m sure she’s not the only one in her company who has a large online following. Bet they’re not trying to gain followers at the expense of a company practically on its knees right now. Whiff of “Taking advantage” here

Ooohhh eeee-fa stop with the Q & A, I’ve never seen such a “blogger” who is so full of themselves. If she never needed any money off Daddy then why is she moving into his house 🤣🤣 shes so smug and up her own arse!! Bloody pilot lesson 🙄🙄🙄 she really thinks she is better then everyone else!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooohhh eeee-fa stop with the Q & A, I’ve never seen such a “blogger” who is so full of themselves. If she never needed any money off Daddy then why is she moving into his house 🤣🤣 shes so smug and up her own arse!! Bloody pilot lesson 🙄🙄🙄 she really thinks she is better then everyone else!!!
What paying job was she doing at 12? Knitting with blankets by ger? Pumping tyres in her dads bike shop? It wasn’t 1910 down the mines Aoibhe, unless it was a family business you were absolutely not working and paying your way. Having a blog on MySpace doesn’t count either

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Very odd the baby is a good few months old & only asking godparents now..course has to mention Juan is picking the godfather...

Reactions: 2
Very odd the baby is a good few months old & only asking godparents now..course has to mention Juan is picking the godfather...
Can you imagine the tension at the christening 😳 I feel very sad for the baby I know people break up and it’s not the end of the world for parents not to be together and I do believe that it’s better to come from a broken home than live through one but I feel for Hugo when he’s older.. mammy so in love with daddy and daddy walked away before he was even christened and has yer juan a wet week later 😌

Reactions: 8
He must not be with someone else if they are back following each other now??

Oh possibly! Either that or they've moved past the initial anger/pain/bitterness stage now which I'm all for. It's always so much better for the kids when separated parents can stand the sight of each other... or at least pretend to!

Reactions: 6
Why would that make a difference if they follow each other or not.. “oh your single again Sean so we can now follow each other again” I don’t think so

Reactions: 2
Maybe they are finding their way back to each other and it's a break as opposed to a break up?

Or maybe they are following each other as a big F U look how great my life is

Or maybe they are following each paper sp they can see pictures of the kids.

Christening might not be too awkward, I know lots of people who separated and were much more amicable post split

Lots of maybes. One certain. EFA wants us all to know her life is great and she's no longer just a yes person, she has boundaries...

Reactions: 7
'Helped me getting the house' what kind of help was this or is it Sean's house? Pretty obvious it wasn't her own hard earned money anyway that she was slaving away for since she was 12

Attachments

I wouldn’t consider this weird considering we’ve been in lockdown for so long. Christenings weren’t happening in most churches until very recently.

Reactions: 5
Do we think Aoibhe has the smarts & funds to become a pilot?? I would assume the jump from hostess to pilot isn’t one done too often

Reactions: 3
Why would that make a difference if they follow each other or not.. “oh your single again Sean so we can now follow each other again” I don’t think so
Ye it’s hard to know, I wouldn’t be following my ex on social media regardless of his relationship status. Each to their own I suppose 👍🏼

Do we think Aoibhe has the smarts & funds to become a pilot?? I would assume the jump from hostess to pilot isn’t one done too often
I don’t know... she can hardly share inspirational quotes and whatever that life coach tells her as answers on the tests? A swipe up to a pass? Doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her aggression towards the person who wondered why she is so manic. Was there a need? She is acting manic. She is putting on a big I’m fine performance, has she nobody close who will tell her what she sounds like? She has never been this ott bubbly ever 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.