Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt like I was at the cinema tonight watching Eeeeffffas stories. The actress voiceover for the tan and the shoes 🙄. She would sell anything. Wheres gymondo these days 😉
Not just getting at Aoibhe here but every time I go on insta now, there’s body parts being covered in fake tan on various people’s stories! I hate the fake tan posts 😳👎

Reactions: 4
I see two things everytime an insta hun ‘launches’ a product:

1 white label/riding on the back of someone else’s effort, finding it cheap in stock somewhere foreign, knowing people will happily pay multiples of the foreign price to have it now instead of waiting a few weeks, and because they’ve marked it up so high they can absorb the returns for any defective products while they wait to deal with the foreign company on them

2 dining out on their current ‘popularity’, realising it won’t last forever as it is & hoping to duck they can make some money from their sheep while the gig lasts

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is this article new or old? Just saw it today. Do doctors induce women early because they are "stressed'?

She had something going on in the pregnancy before her meltdown!

I’d say she was induced because of it instead of her stress 🙄

I was induced 3 weeks early due to placenta issues

Reactions: 1
Whatever happened to the product Aoibhe was going to launch? Remember she was going on and on and on about it? People were guessing travel bags and things like that..like if she was about to launch then surely she’d have stock sorted?
Was it the range of aviation necklaces 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also those shoes she "designed" only go up to 18 to 24 months. Lilly is well over 2 now, so how can she say lilly will be wearing them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had something going on in the pregnancy before her meltdown!

I’d say she was induced because of it instead of her stress 🙄

I was induced 3 weeks early due to placenta issues

Do you remember her meltdown rant and she kept going on that the nice comments written about her were being deleted, I always thought that was a strange take on the whole situation but Aoibhe the narcissist to a T.
If people were calling me a bad mother I wouldn’t be thinking of anything else especially trying to let people know that there was nice comments too

Reactions: 2
Was it the range of aviation necklaces 🤣🤣🤣
Haha no, it was something that she was going to “head” herself whatever it was! No mention of it ever again surprise surprise.
Also those shoes she "designed" only go up to 18 to 24 months. Lilly is well over 2 now, so how can she say lilly will be wearing them?
I thought the same and sure she has 100 pairs of af Nikes for lily as well!

Is this article new or old? Just saw it today. Do doctors induce women early because they are "stressed'?

She had mentioned high blood pressure before it all, they do induce for that very regularly......
If she was induced she was only a week or 2 earlier than her due date which is actually full term and extremely common with high blood pressure, but you know....details....😂

I just saw Denise from Pelo shared Aoibhe’s shoe launch with ‘ I know you worked hard on this’ WHY? HOW ? Was the WiFi not working the day you had to place the order from Ali express ? Did your computer crash when you were selecting from the online Chinese catalogue? Was it hard to remember your 2 kids names when naming the shoes? Or could you not remember any other names except those of your kids? I really am not sure where the hard work element came in
Denise is the biggest arse licker going.

And I can't understand it with her at all. She is older, settled and is a very successful business woman with a great trade behind her so I just can't ever understand why she lives up the bloggers holes.

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t she in and out to the Retunda through last year and said there was complications long before she was induced for Tattle stress 🙄

Reactions: 13
Sure she’s a pic up there saying 9 months pregnant out and about with her dad happy as Larry. 9 months is not early. She was posting vague pics of her in the hospital saying there were concerns before as well. If she was that gravely concerned then dressing up and going out and about at full term isn’t exactly what she has described in that interview

Reactions: 23
Sure she’s a pic up there saying 9 months pregnant out and about with her dad happy as Larry. 9 months is not early. She was posting vague pics of her in the hospital saying there were concerns before as well. If she was that gravely concerned then dressing up and going out and about at full term isn’t exactly what she has described in that interview
I had major concerns in the last few weeks of my pregnancy and believe me I didn’t get dressed up like her, nor did I want to. I wanted to know my baby was going to be ok! The times I wasn’t in hospital I was at home worrying! My baby was 3 weeks early and he was a week before Hugo was born

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t she in and out to the Retunda through last year and said there was complications long before she was induced for Tattle stress 🙄
But that story wouldn’t make a dramatic interview now would it?? Changed it to suit the narrative she wants to portray! Also she was probably going through problems with Juan and that was more of an issue than tattle ever was but easier to blame this than expose her not so perfect life!

Reactions: 14
But that story wouldn’t make a dramatic interview now would it?? Changed it to suit the narrative she wants to portray! Also she was probably going through problems with Juan and that was more of an issue than tattle ever was but easier to blame this than expose her not so perfect life!
I actually believe this too.

If you look at her photos she has deleted any of Sean since Hugo was born.
I reckon there was trouble and she is putting it all down to tattle

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.