Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Glossylossy

I was only thinking about this earlier on.

If someone was a recent follower of hers and then read here they wouldn't believe it.

All we see lately is the doting mother, always baking and playing and spending time with her children. Which is great, and how it should be.

But you'd nearly forget the Aoibhe who dropped Lily off when she was a couple of weeks old to fly to Barcelona and then pawned her off at any given opportunity to follow Sean to work !

creeper101_93

I was only thinking about this earlier on.

If someone was a recent follower of hers and then read here they wouldn't believe it.

All we see lately is the doting mother, always baking and playing and spending time with her children. Which is great, and how it should be.

But you'd nearly forget the Aoibhe who dropped Lily off when she was a couple of weeks old to fly to Barcelona and then pawned her off at any given opportunity to follow Sean to work !

You're right.

But to be fair I think alot of that is lockdown induced. Even her relationship breakdown.. lockdown induced. I think they never spent the time together before. They finally got to know each other instead of being the pilot and his trolley dolly jetting off.

If there was no lockdown I have no doubt she would have packed in trips pre and post Hugo.

Even the slight lift in restrictions now and she's posting pictures of her car keys with a drink. She's gagging to get going (like we all are)

The doting Mammy had no where else to go 🤷‍♀️

pickypatsy

I
You're right.

But to be fair I think alot of that is lockdown induced. Even her relationship breakdown.. lockdown induced. I think they never spent the time together before. They finally got to know each other instead of being the pilot and his trolley dolly jetting off.

If there was no lockdown I have no doubt she would have packed in trips pre and post Hugo.

Even the slight lift in restrictions now and she's posting pictures of her car keys with a drink. She's gagging to get going (like we all are)

The doting Mammy had no where else to go 🤷‍♀️
I honestly think looking back at what we know now eefffaaa was extremely insecure and knew only to well what Sean was like hense all the trip with him while he was working. More concerned about keeping an eye on him than staying with her little child when she could

Glossylossy

It's all very childish isn't it, she always comes across like she's a chip on her shoulder. Her back must be killing her!!!
Yep.

I've said this before but she could be someone I would enjoy to follow if she would just be herself.

She's a mam, she has two adorable kids, she supports Irish brands. On paper she sounds good. But everything with her is shrouded in either mystery or a superior attitude.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks