Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was only thinking about this earlier on.

If someone was a recent follower of hers and then read here they wouldn't believe it.

All we see lately is the doting mother, always baking and playing and spending time with her children. Which is great, and how it should be.

But you'd nearly forget the Aoibhe who dropped Lily off when she was a couple of weeks old to fly to Barcelona and then pawned her off at any given opportunity to follow Sean to work !

Reactions: 26
I was only thinking about this earlier on.

If someone was a recent follower of hers and then read here they wouldn't believe it.

All we see lately is the doting mother, always baking and playing and spending time with her children. Which is great, and how it should be.

But you'd nearly forget the Aoibhe who dropped Lily off when she was a couple of weeks old to fly to Barcelona and then pawned her off at any given opportunity to follow Sean to work !

You're right.

But to be fair I think alot of that is lockdown induced. Even her relationship breakdown.. lockdown induced. I think they never spent the time together before. They finally got to know each other instead of being the pilot and his trolley dolly jetting off.

If there was no lockdown I have no doubt she would have packed in trips pre and post Hugo.

Even the slight lift in restrictions now and she's posting pictures of her car keys with a drink. She's gagging to get going (like we all are)

The doting Mammy had no where else to go 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I
You're right.

But to be fair I think alot of that is lockdown induced. Even her relationship breakdown.. lockdown induced. I think they never spent the time together before. They finally got to know each other instead of being the pilot and his trolley dolly jetting off.

If there was no lockdown I have no doubt she would have packed in trips pre and post Hugo.

Even the slight lift in restrictions now and she's posting pictures of her car keys with a drink. She's gagging to get going (like we all are)

The doting Mammy had no where else to go 🤷‍♀️
I honestly think looking back at what we know now eefffaaa was extremely insecure and knew only to well what Sean was like hense all the trip with him while he was working. More concerned about keeping an eye on him than staying with her little child when she could

Reactions: 7
I think it must be awful to have to leave your little kids a few days a week. I would have hated to be apart from my kids when they were so little.
I’m sure it wont bother her. She was very good at leaving Lily and seeing the world.

Reactions: 4
Did I miss where she said she was leaving the house and moving in with her dad ?

Did I miss where she said she was leaving the house and moving in with her dad ?
She has said nothing just hinting. Shopping for windows and doors and she posted a video of a trade van outside a house on her Dads street

Reactions: 1
It's all very childish isn't it, she always comes across like she's a chip on her shoulder. Her back must be killing her!!!

Reactions: 11
It's all very childish isn't it, she always comes across like she's a chip on her shoulder. Her back must be killing her!!!
Yep.

I've said this before but she could be someone I would enjoy to follow if she would just be herself.

She's a mam, she has two adorable kids, she supports Irish brands. On paper she sounds good. But everything with her is shrouded in either mystery or a superior attitude.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she will be better with him out of the picture and once everything is sorted for her. She’s def well rid of him!

Reactions: 5
I work 40 hours a week plus a 2 hour commute every day. I’d say she or anyone working shift work gets to spend more time with their kids than I do.

Reactions: 2
Aoibhe is very quiet this weekend.... I wonder if she’s in the process of moving out of seans house 👀

Reactions: 5
I see Melanie Murphy’s partner moving to the UK for job opportunity with same company would be very surprised if Sean didn’t make this move too. Would imagine he would love to start off his new single life in the UK flying long haul 😎 watch this space!!

Reactions: 4
A lot of Aer Lingus pilots are being offered the move to Manchester so I wouldn’t be surprised if Juan had to go too to keep his flying hours up.
Although if that’s the case wouldn’t he leave his kids and their mother in the house in Swords?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.