Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is she one off these ex’s who will leave some surprises in the house for Juan when she vacates. Will she leave with her head held high or leave with all the tea spoons and lightbulbs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder is she one off these ex’s who will leave some surprises in the house for Juan when she vacates. Will she leave with her head held high or leave with all the tea spoons and lightbulbs
Or some fish in the curtain poles?😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
If it was me, I’d leave prawns hidden everywhere for the little C U Next Tuesday🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remove all labels from tinned food, inconvenience is key

Last day in castle Corr ...... accidentally switches on immersion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We're giving ye all the ideas Efa don't let us down I'd pay money to watch him implode

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Take every morsel of bedding and towels from the house so he has to go online and wait for them all to be replaced.

Break the handle off each mug so he can’t have a cup of tea

He’s a short arse isn’t he? She should make sure that everything is left up really high🤣🤣🤣
super super glue a family photo to the roof of the bedroom

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Take every morsel of bedding and towels from the house so he has to go online and wait for them all to be replaced.

Break the handle off each mug so he can’t have a cup of tea

super super glue a family photo to the roof of the bedroom
Put all the windows on vent setting and lock them. Dump the window keys. Make sure bins are inside side gate. Put new padlock on gate. Dump the key. Internal door locks? Dump all the keys for them too. Ooopsie🙈🙊🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Take the cutlery basket from the dishwasher and the plate from the microwave.

All jokes aside, 90% of that house is gifted so she’ll probably leave with the wallpaper too

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Drop a chicken breast in each wheely bin. Few days go by BANG maggot city

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Paint the inside of the dishwater with fairy washing up liquid before you move out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.