Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's probably a Range Rover Evoque she got (the only purpose of these is to give wannabeesa stealth brag on the gram... they aren't great and a small fraction of the cost of a proper range rover)...
and she traded a 3 series BMW in to get it..
To a Toyota garage if I remember clearly? So it's not brand new. Maybe 2-4 years old. Let's say 35k to be generous about it.

So really anyone with a credit union account that can borrow could manifest one of these 🤷‍♀️ (I would personally manifest something a little less... 'wannabe-ish')

Now Efa... drop us a few more hints and we will try to guess who your new Juan drinking the Guinness is. Don't keep him out too late.. his missus will want him home 🙄🙄

Oops.. I just seen Jenny is drinking the guiness 🙈 oh well!
I own one, it's the high spec from main dealer , I worked damn hard for it too. It's now 2 years old , and they are fetching 48-50,000e for a 2 year old providing its the high spec not the standard. They are a dream to drive. Well worth the money. Trouble free with mine 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I own one, it's the high spec from main dealer , I worked damn hard for it too. It's now 2 years old , and they are fetching 48-50,000e for a 2 year old providing its the high spec not the standard. They are a dream to drive. Well worth the money. Trouble free with mine 🥰
I'm glad you like it 😁

I see too many issues with them with work 🙈 I'm a German devotee with a Q7 I just don't post about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm glad you like it 😁

I see too many issues with them with work 🙈 I'm a German devotee with a Q7 I just don't post about it 🤣
I had Audi all these years , loved them, trouble free too. Fancied a change and delighted with it . Its like every model of car ... some are trouble some , others are trouble free 😊 I do agree .. the posting on it is a bit much 🙈 a bit childish, but sure .. what ever keeps a person happy .

Reactions: 2
Probably I doubt she is changing the windows and door on a house she doesnt own. Or she could be doing it to piss her neighbours seen as she has already done that . Last year she put up a post on the fb page for the estate giving out that someone had painted their door a different colour to what the builder had painted them. Well the neighbours tore her apart and then Jenny's fella gets on to defend her and he was ripped to pieces so she left the group after that 😂😂
This is what makes me laugh. Be kind, be kind. I was brought up to say nothing and not criticise if you can't be kind. You don't know what is going on behind closed doors but yet its ok to post on a FB group to hundreds of people that you aren't impressed that someone has painted the front door of their own house? How would that person have felt if people agreed with Aoibhe and started to pile in on in agreement? I doubt very much there is a clause in the contracts when the houses were purchased to say that people have to keep their doors a uniform colour. As the houses mature people will be adding porches, painting, doing up their gardens, some will do nothing and not do the upkeep and let gardens get overgrown etc but that is part and parcel of estate living and unless you are very unlucky to have very anti-social neighbours there is nothing really that can be done. It certainly isn't a residents FB group matter.

The Range Rover keys & the YSL bag 😂😂😂😂😂 basic witch 101. I cringe so hard for her these days. She isn’t impressing anyone
I suppose Jenny got the BMW keys in as well? Haven't looked yet.
If you know you know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to say I’m shook the break up has moved so quickly, obviously no trial separation just done? If they broke up over Xmas that’s only 4 months? After being loves young dream for 3 years now and she’s turfed out of the family home carrying two babies?
Sounds like Juan checked out a long time ago you don’t break up and finish things that fast when you’ve two kids he had to have been seeing someone else and it’s bleeping tit she’s to move out of the house and all the money she put into it HARSH he’s a bleeping asshole

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have to say I’m shook the break up has moved so quickly, obviously no trial separation just done? If they broke up over Xmas that’s only 4 months? After being loves young dream for 3 years now and she’s turfed out of the family home carrying two babies?
Sounds like Juan checked out a long time ago you don’t break up and finish things that fast when you’ve two kids he had to have been seeing someone else and it’s bleeping tit she’s to move out of the house and all the money she put into it HARSH he’s a bleeping asshole
As I mentioned before I’ve known him since we were kids and I have to say he looked completely awkward and uninterested pretty much since the very first photos of them. She was a one night night stand that escalated, he actually said that to friends 😩 Aoibhe is a fool and she really should learn to shut the f@ck up about her relationships, she won’t though as she’s a complete dose.

How the mighty have fallen, moving back to her dads house with her two kids. Well I suppose it was that or try renting with HAP, she’s lucky her family can help her out.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I work in financial services & let me tell you the amount of eye watering debt people are in to facilitate an Insta lifestyle... I used to be impressed in my younger days seeing a new high end car in peoples driveways but I now realise they are paying €600+ upwards a month per car and putting themselves into overdraft/ maxed out on credit cards each month to support the luxury goods that they don’t have the income to support. She is just back from mat leave, single applicant with two kids and concerns over stability of income... no financial institution would touch her

• Wow
Reactions: 20
As I mentioned before I’ve known him since we were kids and I have to say he looked completely awkward and uninterested pretty much since the very first photos of them. She was a one night night stand that escalated, he actually said that to friends
He sounds like a keeper. She’s well rid of the little fisher price pilot swine.

Reactions: 23
As I mentioned before I’ve known him since we were kids and I have to say he looked completely awkward and uninterested pretty much since the very first photos of them. She was a one night night stand that escalated, he actually said that to friends 😩 Aoibhe is a fool and she really should learn to shut the f@ck up about her relationships, she won’t though as she’s a complete dose.

How the mighty have fallen, moving back to her dads house with her two kids. Well I suppose it was that or try renting with HAP, she’s lucky her family can help her out.
He should’ve wrapped up then and not have 2 kids with her, as bad as she is he sounds like a right prick!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Does anyone remember when Aoibhe and Sean were going somewhere on holidays and she did a Q&A in the airport and they both answered the questions? He came across like suuuuch a tosser. There was a question that asked “what first attracted you to Aoibhe” and he was like “her looks” and another one “what do you like most about aoibhe” and he answered “her looks”. He was so curt and rude and 🤮🤮🤮 and this was after they had Lily, after she birthed their child.. you'd think he would be able to muster up something better than that. And he had one eye on the match on the tv as he answered, trying to act so casual and cool, and of course herself delighted with the answers and didn’t think he was being a bit of a dick at all. He is 🤢🤮😷❌🆘🚷📵⚠‼

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I work in financial services & let me tell you the amount of eye watering debt people are in to facilitate an Insta lifestyle... I used to be impressed in my younger days seeing a new high end car in peoples driveways but I now realise they are paying €600+ upwards a month per car and putting themselves into overdraft/ maxed out on credit cards each month to support the luxury goods that they don’t have the income to support. She is just back from mat leave, single applicant with two kids and concerns over stability of income... no financial institution would touch her
€600 a month.. On a car.. I know it happens but it still makes me scratch my head. In my student days living in Dublin my rent for my own room in a shared apartment was €600 a month and that was living it up! But I had a good part time job to pay for it.
I will never understand how people think that having a flash car makes them look “wealthy”. Anyone can get a car loan/credit union loan. Surely someone with sense would save or invest their money if they don’t have a stable base for themselves or their children. Not go and buy a fancy car to try and impress the neighbours and the gram.

He is an absolute scumbag for calling Aoibhe a “one night stand that escalated”. That is disgusting. That is the mother of his two children and he enjoyed the benefits of her blogger lifestyle. She is well shot of that piece of sh¥t

Reactions: 20
I really need to learn how to manifest. I've had a crappy year too and could really do with new stuff. What do I do, just write what I want in an overpriced notebook and wait for stuff to land in my lap?
I came across this randomly fyi. This is no more manifesting/law of attraction. She didn't pay for the first place and she sure as hell ain't paying for the second place. All pretence and handouts not living in the real world!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
€600 a month.. On a car.. I know it happens but it still makes me scratch my head. In my student days living in Dublin my rent for my own room in a shared apartment was €600 a month and that was living it up! But I had a good part time job to pay for it.
I will never understand how people think that having a flash car makes them look “wealthy”. Anyone can get a car loan/credit union loan. Surely someone with sense would save or invest their money if they don’t have a stable base for themselves or their children. Not go and buy a fancy car to try and impress the neighbours and the gram.
You’d be surprised, I know people who would rather have no food in the cupboards but have the fancy house🙄 a one from the school buys herself a new Louis Vuitton bag every 6 months but all her kids get their cousins old clothes, nothing wrong with recycling the clothes but if you can afford the bags you can afford to buy your kids new clothes🙄 fur coat and no knickers

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I must be the only one who has zero interest in designer handbags 🤣 I’ve a leather Zara one I’m using for the last four years and it’s fab. Think it cost €70. Genuinely think if I won the lotto in the morning I would have zero interest in spending money on fancy bags.I just think you look the height of tack with the obvious YSL and Chanel logos. Those brands have become so cheapened to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
I really need to learn how to manifest. I've had a crappy year too and could really do with new stuff. What do I do, just write what I want in an overpriced notebook and wait for stuff to land in my lap?
If you find out let me know, I just printed a pic a Range Rover and stuck it on the drive🤣 hoping the actual Range Rover will be there in the morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He should’ve wrapped up then and not have 2 kids with her, as bad as she is he sounds like a right prick!
100%. Lily may have been an accident but before she got pregnant with Hugo she was gung-ho on completing her pilot training, over in Florida checking out flight schools etc. Next thing “we” had a change of plan, decided to complete “our” family and Aoibhes pilot training was put on the long finger. It was completely obvious at the time it was Juan himself who had wanted the second child and she went along with it. She had him so high up on a pedestal. While I genuinely believe she loves aviation and travel, I really wonder how much gallivanting she’d have done of her own accord, especially all those trips away without Lily.

Reactions: 4
A friend once told me her sister was buying a new range rover, she got a credit union loan and was picking it up the following week.
Then the next week there was the sister on her FB, insta wasn't even a thing back then, with a photo of a range rover in her drive on with a huge red bow on it and a caption - "best hubby on the world. Came home to find this surprise in the drive in. Shocked ❤"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Completely agree with what you have said here.

And as someone said above, she has been peddling her story for months now that the past year of her life was hell because of Internet trolls and now we find out that there was a lot more going on.

Just to play devils advocate here for a second, why are we full sure that he is solely responsible for the break up? Why is he being roasted? Maybe she became absolutely impossible to live with and he had no choice but to leave? I'm not saying this is the case but the fact is that we don't know.
Well if anyone was going to cheat it would be him seen as she was pregant and then with a newborn and a toddler...

I must be the only one who has zero interest in designer handbags 🤣 I’ve a leather Zara one I’m using for the last four years and it’s fab. Think it cost €70. Genuinely think if I won the lotto in the morning I would have zero interest in spending money on fancy bags.I just think you look the height of tack with the obvious YSL and Chanel logos. Those brands have become so cheapened to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Those bags cost a minimum at the entry level €3,000. And not many can tell the difference between the real thing and a really good fake. Nor do most care. Putting the YSL bag and the car keys deliberately showing Range Rover is a little showy. The majority of us have known heartbreak so we can empathise with Aoibhe. And I really feel for her, because it can’t be easy. She had stars in her eyes and had two kids with a guy that she clearly loved a lot. But how about trying to be a little humble and relatable? I think she would get a lot more support if she did.

Reactions: 11
100%. Lily may have been an accident but before she got pregnant with Hugo she was gung-ho on completing her pilot training, over in Florida checking out flight schools etc. Next thing “we” had a change of plan, decided to complete “our” family and Aoibhes pilot training was put on the long finger. It was completely obvious at the time it was Juan himself who had wanted the second child and she went along with it. She had him so high up on a pedestal. While I genuinely believe she loves aviation and travel, I really wonder how much gallivanting she’d have done of her own accord, especially all those trips away without Lily.
Wonder will we see a different side when she gets settled more into single life as a mam

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.