Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like she can flash all she wants but at the end of the day she’s a grown woman would 2 kids who has to move in with her dad. Aspirational? Nah!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
100%. Lily may have been an accident but before she got pregnant with Hugo she was gung-ho on completing her pilot training, over in Florida checking out flight schools etc. Next thing “we” had a change of plan, decided to complete “our” family and Aoibhes pilot training was put on the long finger. It was completely obvious at the time it was Juan himself who had wanted the second child and she went along with it. She had him so high up on a pedestal. While I genuinely believe she loves aviation and travel, I really wonder how much gallivanting she’d have done of her own accord, especially all those trips away without Lily.
I agree. This makes me so sad for her and any other women in her position shifting their entire lives to suit the man they love

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thinking back to when she had the Fiat 500 and she was always on about how much she loved it and was devastated to be parting with it, a range rover being the other end of the spectrum then seems strange? All for show but I would rather have the money in the bank, her trading in a BMW and he range rover is a few years old it probably wouldn't have cost that much but still strange

Reactions: 10
Like she can flash all she wants but at the end of the day she’s a grown woman would 2 kids who has to move in with her dad. Aspirational? Nah!
To be fair most women are screwed if the man makes more, the amount of women who stay in unhealthy, unhappy relationships for the sake of having a home and not uprooting the kids & finances
I’d rather be living ina shack and be happy and sane! She may not realize it now but if that was his attitude towards her, she’s better off. She’s lucky she has her dads home to go to and I wouldn’t be ashamed of that

Thinking back to when she had the Fiat 500 and she was always on about how much she loved it and was devastated to be parting with it, a range rover being the other end of the spectrum then seems strange? All for show but I would rather have the money in the bank, her trading in a BMW and he range rover is a few years old it probably wouldn't have cost that much but still strange
Probably to make herself feel good and have a bit of power after the break up, my last break up years ago I bought a box dye and died my hair a different colour 🤣🤣 but I live within my means

Reactions: 11
I must be the only one who has zero interest in designer handbags 🤣 I’ve a leather Zara one I’m using for the last four years and it’s fab. Think it cost €70. Genuinely think if I won the lotto in the morning I would have zero interest in spending money on fancy bags.I just think you look the height of tack with the obvious YSL and Chanel logos. Those brands have become so cheapened to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is me too. I don’t care for them at all. I have a few bags I love and use all the time and that’s it. Not designer at all. I’d feel like a tool.

Reactions: 5
There’s a lot of reading between lines going on here 🤣 How do we know that he is “turfing her out of his house” etc. Like they are an ordinary young couple, i don’t know many men who could afford to walk away from a new house they only bought 3 years ago and ontop then have to pay rent/mortgage elsewhere by themselves. Especially in Dublin. I’m no Juan or Aoibhe fan but I thought the same countless times over on the Twins and Me thread, people going to town on her ex about being a waste of space, not paying maintenance etc. when nobody actually knew anything about it, just ran with a narrative. It’s wild 🤣

Reactions: 10
Didn’t he say in one of the Q&As that his first impression of her was that she was ‘bangable’??? 🤢
Yea I remember that 🤢🤢🤢 He said his first thought when they met was he wanted to bang her 🤢🤢🤢🤢 who the duck says that , actually shocking she put it up too for her friends and family to see and not so shocking he’s hopped onto the next idiot to open their legs

There’s a lot of reading between lines going on here 🤣 How do we know that he is “turfing her out of his house” etc. Like they are an ordinary young couple, i don’t know many men who could afford to walk away from a new house they only bought 3 years ago and ontop then have to pay rent/mortgage elsewhere by themselves. Especially in Dublin. I’m no Juan or Aoibhe fan but I thought the same countless times over on the Twins and Me thread, people going to town on her ex about being a waste of space, not paying maintenance etc. when nobody actually knew anything about it, just ran with a narrative. It’s wild 🤣
She’s obviously not leaving the family home by her own accord especially this fast they only broke up over Xmas and it’s April, he left the house and moved back to his mothers which would imply he initiated the break up.
Maybe she said she’d move into her dads but believe me if Juan had offered for her to stay in that house she wouldn’t be moving back to her dads with her tail between her legs doing door colabs 🤣🤣🤣

Everything about Aoibhe screams wannabe, she was obviously a bit of an outcast/ unpopular in school with a deluded view of herself which is why she didn’t get along with people and why she continues to piss people off the way she goes on. She’s still desperate to impress the people who marked her cards years ago, she can manifest colabs till the cows come home but she needs to wake up and smell the roses of the mess she’s got herself into instead of posting pics of her old Range Rover and tacky YSL bag which no one with taste for luxury designers would touch. I wonder if April/ Avril is looking at her now with jealously I suspect not

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She's a very old mentality of the "range rover mom" & "doing the windows and doors". It's like she's stuck in the 90s.

I'm in my 30s and if any of my mates got a range rover cause there now a mom and need a mom car! WTAF! The windows just blow my mind. She seems to be always trying to impress or outdo and she just ends up looking like an idiot.

Never saw the Juan and her q&a, we all have the jokes with our partners one to one and slag each other. But i would be so humiliated if any partner if mine spoke about me like that
i wouldn't record it and if i did it wouldn't make it to pubic viewing! You'd delete it and be like cmere to me you!!

Reactions: 12
She's a very old mentality of the "range rover mom" & "doing the windows and doors". It's like she's stuck in the 90s.

I'm in my 30s and if any of my mates got a range rover cause there now a mom and need a mom car! WTAF! The windows just blow my mind. She seems to be always trying to impress or outdo and she just ends up looking like an idiot.

Never saw the Juan and her q&a, we all have the jokes with our partners one to one and slag each other. But i would be so humiliated if any partner if mine spoke about me like that
i wouldn't record it and if i did it wouldn't make it to pubic viewing! You'd delete it and be like cmere to me you!!
juan is also stuck in the 90s who still says “bang” 🤣🤣🤢🤢

I find it hard to believe Juan wanted to extend the family, why would he then finish the relationship a year later

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Like we all know what her estate looks like so showing her new gaff with Matt Britton outside is another little nugget of info she’s throwing out there but not addressing.

Then the new bedroom inspo - wasn’t she the one that wanted the stupid goth room?

Wonder who’s gonna get custody of the 90 clocks and the model ✈✈✈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like we all know what her estate looks like so showing her new gaff with Matt Britton outside is another little nugget of info she’s throwing out there but not addressing.

Then the new bedroom inspo - wasn’t she the one that wanted the stupid goth room?

Wonder who’s gonna get custody of the 90 clocks and the model ✈✈✈
sure Yer Juan is in the aviation industry too so she’l fit right in with the theme of the house 🤣🤣

• Haha
sure Yer Juan is in the aviation industry too so she’l fit right in with the theme of the house 🤣🤣
Efa won’t give up her clocks too easily 😂

And what about the arrivals & departures front door mat?

Oooh it’ll be handbags at dawn outside trying to divide up that lot!!

She’ll have the Range Rover full of bits soon 😂 she’ll probably be #gifted packing boxes.

• Haha
Efa won’t give up her clocks too easily 😂

And what about the arrivals & departures front door mat?

Oooh it’ll be handbags at dawn outside trying to divide up that lot!!

She’ll have the Range Rover full of bits soon 😂 she’ll probably be #gifted packing boxes.
carry on luggage at the ready ,battle of the trolly dolly’s

• Haha
Reactions: 4
carry on luggage at the ready ,battle of the trolly dolly’s
No black bags like the rest of us 😂😂

Jesus I moved into my house last year at 36 weeks pregnant, brought everything on hangers because otherwise it would still be in a suitcase now 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jesus I moved into my house last year at 36 weeks pregnant, brought everything on hangers because otherwise it would still be in a suitcase now 🙈😂
the bags under her eyes are designer!
Pain in the bum holeio moving took me about 6months to unpack 😭😭😭
I hope she’s taking her Emma mattress! duck da! Wouldn't have Juan banging his new Mrs on my gifted mattress

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the bags under her eyes are designer!
Pain tin the bum holeio moving.
I hope she’s taking her Emma mattress!
Juan and yer Juan might have had a go of the mattress 😂😂 she might be better off leaving that one with them! Emma will be along shortly for a new one.

Reactions: 2

I was the same when I moved out from my parents. I had 10 black bags in my Fiat Panda at the time and off I fucked 😂😂😂😂 Took me weeks to properly put things away because it was much easier to pile things into bags than take them out!

Not Aoibhe though. She'll either get a company to cone in for free and pack everything for her, Marie Kondo style so she doesn't have to lift a finger.

Aoibhe is like So sell me, girl done good and her taste brain belongs to a time gone by. Goals for Aoibhe is obvs what the “rich” kids had growing up, SUV’s, composite windows and doors 😂, “respectable” jobs (hence the pilot obsession, she will go after a doctor next and the house will be like a surgery😂). Then you have sell me stuck in the late 90’s/early 00’s hideously tacky stage. Both are from North county Dublin and while I don’t go in for this north side/south side shite north county Dubliners have a particular “schtyle” about them😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.