Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was expecting people to be fawning over her hinch/Stacy attempt at a lunch but it failed miserably 🤣🤣🤣
She’s just not that type of ma and it’s ok 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I can't hear the song "Hero" without bursting my arse laughing at the thoughts of her video 🤣🤣🤣
Juan can’t have the cash to do that though having been on pup the last year. She has to be moving to her mums.

theres Isn’t a chance in hell she would get a mortgage
I don’t think AL pilots were on PUP...

Maybe she’s moving into her Dad’s, didn’t she mention he was moving to Spain??

Omg I just seen her grape reply, what an absolute witch!!!!! Sorry people were showing genuine concern for your little girl and just giving you a heads up about the danger of grapes that soo many kids have choked on, some even fatally, and I don't care what Internet picture you found cutting them in half is still too big for little kids and can still cause a blockage in the Airways!!!! Such a sarcastic cow she is 👿

Reactions: 10
It’s Aoibhe all over. First she was humble and was like cool, thanks for the advice and should have left it at that but naaaaah, she must come on again and again with the passive aggressive comments. Give over aoibhe, your mask keeps slipping

Reactions: 21
Oh my word. The grape response. How as a brand would you look at her and go "ya that's the girl i want to work with". So passive agressive and rude.

• Heart
And surely she doesn’t need money as a currency anymore now that she’s manifesting items 🤭 do the bank take manifestations and gratitudes for a mortgage payment ?
Manifesting to her is basically the act of begging! As if she is actually going to buy a zippy suit off The Little One especially when they named their suit “The Air Corr” after Juan & co. It doesn’t get more exciting for them than being immortalised in a tacky Ali Express babygrow. I never understood why that suit was named after them. It’s so bleeping bizzare and how random EFUPA and Ali Dee became besties for about a wet week. Now come to think of it, maybe Juan brought back some of that tack on that heroic chartered flight from China.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The grapes - holy mother!!! Let it go 🙄🙄🙄 she is pathetic. If the chip on her shoulder gets any bigger she’ll need corrective surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Grapegate is going to be the only entertainment in Aoibhes life at the moment.

I'm not a parent expert and I don't claim to be but if I was given advice and cristisim online when I essentially asked for it, I would accept it and move on. Aoibhe is after digging herself into a self indulgent hole that she honestly thinks she's the one and only. That's the thing with some Mammy bloggers. They post what they thought was the next best invention and then lose their tit with people comment and try wiggle their way out of it.

I still think the poster with the deleted screenshots when Aoibhe lost her marbles on the estate group chat needs to try and find them again. I say those post are comedy gold! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh sweet Jesus the grapes " Let it go, let it go, let it goooooo"

I followed Eeffa for a while cos I liked some of her style but to be honest I very quickly wondered what was the genuine appeal with her 🤔

I'm not a parent so the kid stuff doesn't interest me, I work regular hours so flying off at the drop of a hat isn't feasible (when we could travel) and her hair, while lovely I'd extensions and her make up is nothing to write home about🤷🏻‍♀️

My biggest bug bear with her is her condescending, passive aggressive attitude. This whole I'm better than you and I know it and you're jealous of me mean girl attitude. She tries so hard to be funny or relatable with her 'if you know, you know shite but to me its annoying as are the faces she pulls and the exaggerated accents. If anything this make me eye roll so hard I'm gonna give myself an injury 🙄

When anyone tries to help her or advise her she snaps and posts a snarky comment. I get the impression she refuses everyone's help cos she knows best then claims no one is there for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Genuinely curious as to why everyone originally followed her and can explain the appeal? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh sweet Jesus the grapes " Let it go, let it go, let it goooooo"

I followed Eeffa for a while cos I liked some of her style but to be honest I very quickly wondered what was the genuine appeal with her 🤔

I'm not a parent so the kid stuff doesn't interest me, I work regular hours so flying off at the drop of a hat isn't feasible (when we could travel) and her hair, while lovely I'd extensions and her make up is nothing to write home about🤷🏻‍♀️

My biggest bug bear with her is her condescending, passive aggressive attitude. This whole I'm better than you and I know it and you're jealous of me mean girl attitude. She tries so hard to be funny or relatable with her 'if you know, you know shite but to me its annoying as are the faces she pulls and the exaggerated accents. If anything this make me eye roll so hard I'm gonna give myself an injury 🙄

When anyone tries to help her or advise her she snaps and posts a snarky comment. I get the impression she refuses everyone's help cos she knows best then claims no one is there for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Genuinely curious as to why everyone originally followed her and can explain the appeal? 🤔
I used to follow her on snapchat and she seemed lovely, good craic! When she moved over to Instagram too she was grand then started getting arsey when she became an air hostess but turned into an absolute dose after Lily was born i think.
Shes too big for her boots now definitely and so passive aggressive. She won't last if she continues!!

Reactions: 8
She got a good following from galz she used to post there talking about how fake the insta guns and blaggers were.....the irony.

Yeah she was always annoying with the voices and over acting etc but you could cope with that, since working in aer lingus and meeting Juan she’s become unbearable. Losing all her friends and having no one but followers to pal around with (most of them there to watch her break down more than anything) has made her this super passive aggressive, keeping up with the joneses, holier than thou, chip on the shoulder, better than you, look what I have type and it’s really not nice

She got a good following from galz she used to post there talking about how fake the insta guns and blaggers were.....the irony.
Oh yes..follow me everyone I’m so relatable and honest and humble, the reason I don’t have any blogger friends is because I’m SO honest, this is a hobby to me and I don’t care if I don’t make any money, writing is my passion. And look at her now, QVC who will sell anything at any given moment, everything is her favourite until the next paid partnership comes up

Reactions: 11
I started following her around the time of her engagement party becaise I liked her dress 😂 she was like a different person back then.

Reactions: 4
She's obviously moving to her dad's house, her story now about carpets is taken outside her dad's house

Reactions: 14
New floors new front door.... doesn't look like her housing estate. Maybe she's moving.... New aviation themed house???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Once again rather than either saying nothing or telling people what’s going on, she’s leaving bread crumbs and inviting questions and speculation. Almost as if she hasn’t learned a thing in the past year 🙄

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.