Aoibhe Devlin #4 Poor Aoibhe never got a ring, took 2 kids for Juan to depart their fling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story is just full of #ads today!! And she’s probably only been dying for a new tan brand to represent!

Reactions: 4
I get mine cleaned every 6wks when I have my hair done, of course going no where now car is spotless, but my hair is dire

Reactions: 9
Yes but I would assume you would be busy ladies🀣 like having jam packed schedules. Which she does not.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d love to see the email she sent valet place to ask for the discount πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ I wonder is it a generic one she sends everyone based on what she’s after or does she personalise them

Reactions: 3
Was it the same valet place she used before to do the stealth boasting of the his 'n' hers BMW's?
I bet each e-mail is individual - bringing out Aoibhe's flair for the creative word.
If she has gotten a discount herself then the stories should have been marked as ad.
Just like her Emma Mattress stories where once again she hasn't bothered to mark that she is working with them.

Reactions: 6
I get mine cleaned every 6wks when I have my hair done, of course going no where now car is spotless, but my hair is dire
Same when I get my hair done πŸ‘πŸ» it’s great otherwise I would never do it myself.

Was it the same valet place she used before to do the stealth boasting of the his 'n' hers BMW's?
I bet each e-mail is individual - bringing out Aoibhe's flair for the creative word.
If she has gotten a discount herself then the stories should have been marked as ad.
Just like her Emma Mattress stories where once again she hasn't bothered to mark that she is working with them.
It was the same company yes πŸ™„πŸ™„ Emma Mattress stories say paid partnership at the top. I thought the same the last time too but had paid partnership πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ How many of them promote that mattress now, so over it!!!!

Reactions: 4
I can't see that paid partnership tag on any of the Emma mattress snaps - same with the ones last week she had a swipe up and there was no AF.
Maybe I need to look again!

Jesus wept what age are these girls with there little β€˜zoom club’ like it’s something special πŸ™„πŸ™„
See Nikki is on the bandwagon now, people are some fools!!

Reactions: 7
That whole β€œif you know, you know” bullshit and secret club and inside jokes is so juvenile. Like unbelievably so. I don’t know any adult that would act that way about anything. Most people have grown up and try to be inclusive or just not give a tit about that stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.