Aoibhe Devlin #4 Poor Aoibhe never got a ring, took 2 kids for Juan to depart their fling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. Eeeeeefa you are a compete twit. Can’t believe she put those replies on her stories. She has put herself out there and preached to us all about COVID, yet she is getting unnecessary surgery in a pandemic. If you don’t want backlash then turn off your DM’s.

Reactions: 13
Yes for the first comment but she could argue the second one As she said I’m a colleague
Either way she was wrong in what she done by posting it. Others may correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t aoibhe related to someone in ei management
but the mail sent was a private message and Aoibhe posted it without permission

Reactions: 7
Wow. I’m actually shocked. Fair play to them girls for messaging her. As much as I hate Juan god love him having to go into work and her being the absolute talk of the place. By being so aggressive to those women she has literally cut her nose of to spite her face. She must have some set of lady balls on her cause I couldn’t go into work and face them
Maybe she doesn’t plan on going back and that’s why she is acting so brave posting their names ?

Reactions: 4
How is it a private life outside work though if shes announcing it publicly to thousands on Instagram.....
Exactly and she has herself in uniform and openly talks about being an employee of the airline..she doesn’t separate work and private life, it’s all fair game to her as long as it gets her followers

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.