Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glossylossy

Just a point to make about her ( and the rest if them really ) saying we only see a tiny bit of their lives.

Instead of jumping and blaming everyone else for making assumptions, why not have a look at what you are sharing??

Why not take the criticism head on, have a look over the posts from the past few weeks and think.... hmm yes maybe when you ONLY see these posts I do come across as smug sometimes? All I'm showing is freebies and ads, maybe I can rein this in a bit ?

They can't take a single bit of criticism, everyone is automatically our fault.

I really feel she should just give it up now. Her mental health is suffering and she is struggling. But, her back is up against the wall now because she has to keep it up for her collab !!! Not a nice position to be in at all

• Heart
Reactions: 51

New-Yark

Lol my favourite part of whatever the hell that was:

“I’ve been coming on, doing my jobs that I have to do and getting the hell off”

basically admitting all we’ve seen in recent months is what she is contractually obliged to sell to us and her Instagram is just a shopping channel to line her pockets. Utterly stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Puffin

VIP Member
Eeffaa , hun, cos we all know you read here , you are in the wrong for what you did here and you shouldn't have posted those messages.

You did to whip up sympathy and to get all your minions into a frenzy ahead of your surgery because I am sure they aren't the only negative messages you have received. Always best to have them ready and primed isn't it ? 🤔

Personally , I couldn't care less if you have a tummy tuck , that's your choice but it is right that you are called out for vanity surgery in a stage 5 lockdown. Are you not the same person that was preaching to us all to do our bit🤷🏻‍♀️

I hate this shit of , these women are mothers, it's the biggest load of bollocks. What? When you become a mother do they hand out a card telling you you now have a sainthood and are no longer entitled to an opinion. Quite frankly it's belittling to women 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have said this on numerous threads and I'll say it again . If you and all the Insta huns don't want to have people share their differing opinions on you don't choose to sell your soul for a quick buck. Being in the public eye clearly isn't for you as you are incapable of any criticism, constructive or otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Influencers shouldn’t be allowed promote cosmetic surgery in my opinion. I don’t care who they are, how much weight they have lost and what sad tale they have to tell. It’s something that should be out of bounds

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Meoulpal

VIP Member
Level 5? I don’t give a fuck! Dr Fupa gimme my tummy tuck!

Lockdown rules don’t apply anymore I’ll see my fupa on the surgery floor

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Just a point to make about her ( and the rest if them really ) saying we only see a tiny bit of their lives.

Instead of jumping and blaming everyone else for making assumptions, why not have a look at what you are sharing??

Why not take the criticism head on, have a look over the posts from the past few weeks and think.... hmm yes maybe when you ONLY see these posts I do come across as smug sometimes? All I'm showing is freebies and ads, maybe I can rein this in a bit ?

They can't take a single bit of criticism, everyone is automatically our fault.

I really feel she should just give it up now. Her mental health is suffering and she is struggling. But, her back is up against the wall now because she has to keep it up for her collab !!! Not a nice position to be in at all
Exactly this. They say we only see 5 minutes out of their day...but they get to chose what those 5 mins are.

Another thing Aoibhe is so guilty of - she comes on every so often and says oh lads you know I come on here all smiles and you all say how it looks like I have it all together but behind the scenes it’s been really tough bla bla don’t let Instagram fool you. She’s the one fooling us. Between the carefully orchestrated family pics, the highly posed/staged photos of herself, the big wide grin and raised eyebrow selfies, the OTT parties and so on, she has some nerve to tell people not to compare their lives to what they see on social media when that is how she portrays herself.
Having said that I’m not saying Aoibhe needs to post a photo mid breakdown or whatever, just to take more ownership of what she puts out there and not to be so condescending towards those who are simply believing what they see - she is the one who paints that picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

brandambassador

VIP Member
To add to the list of cancelled surgeries.
I’ve always been under the care of a specific Neurologist in limerick, she’s well known for MS & amazing. But for my bowel issue I was referred last August (after baby) to a private general surgeon in Cork. I should note in urgent as this affects day to day. I was cancelled and postponed 4 times between Sep-Dec due to covid, and hospitalised 3 times with dehydration from days of diarrhoea or pain from constipation. Not nice with a newborn. In Jan my GP had enough & referred me via the day A&E to the Mater for tests I’d had before but only to get the attention of a general (bowel) surgeon. But you still have to be booked in. Again, cancelled once due to covid . Finally seen 3 weeks ago where they first decided to let me wait 3 months for surgery as I have an excess stone since baby but after an onset of symptoms again last wkend I’ve been ‘rushed’ up the list for surgery on Feb 24. So I’m urgent, I’m private, I’m a young mother with MS who doesn’t know day to day if I’ll spend a day in the toilet or not, and I’ve waited 7 months, 3 hospitals, 4 hospital stays, 2 consultants and finally my ‘urgent’ case has a plan. Fuck you Avoca & Aoibhe.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Beebles

VIP Member
This photo always makes me lol. She came on for her “chats” one day saying she loves chatting to the camera to her followers and having a cup of hard earned coffee cause its like chatting to friends. The cup was empty 😂😂 it’s all fake, a feckin coffee cup prop to seem relatable.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

brandambassador

VIP Member
thank you to the lovely people who sent me advice last night.
I said this previously last night. I am a young mother of a 7 month old baby, similar to Aoibhe. Of course i still have a stone weight to loose after having my son. I have MS, picked up 5 years ago after sudden onset eyesight loss and vision issues (which partially returned). Anyway i have a type of stenosis in my bowel, the muscles in it dont work have the time, and over work the rest of the time. So, as i joke with my sisters, i either cant poo or i cant stop pooing. But the laugh ends there, its causing a serious issue on my body and i am having surgery on feb 24th. I have recevied counselling and relation to the high chance (30%) that i might end up with a colostomy bag. And i know that being alive means we need to be grateful but i am also allowed be a little bit sad if that happens. However my biggest fear is anything happening me on the table, or in my recovery, or even in recovery not being about to hold and love my baby for awhile. But i do all this, not for vanity, but so i can be healthy and look after myself, hubby and baby. The fact that she is facing a abdominal surgery also, and i would say anything like that carries a tiny percentage change of a colostimy bag also (all abdomen procedures do, they warn you about it) - this obviously isnt even a thought in her head. Imagine, all you can see is the flat tummy and you havent even considered the drains or the pain or the risks. i just cant phathom it. Jens journey is different, she works so hard and needs a little help to get places nature cant. This is such laziness from Aoibhe and i would keep my flabby tummy any day of the week instead of facing a colostomy bag if i had the choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MouthPiece18

Effffa is nothing but a passive aggressive bastard who cannot take any negative comment well or the fact that people dislike her. She liked to twist the narrative to suit her & play the victim constantly!!
Forgetting shes the one who is putting herself on social media with all her shit! I work in the same company I know those women and Eeeffffaaaa so shed want to stop burning her bridges with EVERYONE. She has a lot more enemies in work than she does "friends" let me tell you that! Shes fake and a phony! I've had my day with her & her DM bullshit shes great at hiding behind a screen but face to face to shits herself! I dont suffer fools & neither would these women! She thinks shes a Regina George but shes far from it! Eeeefa boils my fucking piss the way she carries on and conducts herself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Russ16

Ah lads less of the body shaming, people can only control their shape to a certain degree. I’m not a fan of her but Jesus some of these comments are harsh - we’re all so perfect yeah?
I think there’s value in this platform but it always turns my stomach when women rip other women’s appearances down, it’s not a nice look.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Can’t believe she is disregarding Covid lockdown rules for absolutely non essential surgery, people cannot get cancer treatment and all sorts but this clinic is happy to gift Aoibhe the freeloader a bloody tummy tuck.
She could have been the better person and said yes but only once lockdown is all over - absolute beg

• Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
They weren’t troll messages. They were genuine and reasonable comments which question her accountability. Influencers need to stop with the bekind bullshit when they’re queried. It’s a normal part of life, particularly work, where you need to accept critique. No wonder she’s lost friends consistently over the years and has never had a long term, solid job. If anyone says boo to her she lashes out.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Imagine getting a tummy tuck when people can’t get cancer treatment, smears, scans on lumps etc. We can’t attend our loved ones weddings, funerals. Some of us have followed what we have been expected to and haven’t seen family or friends properly in almost a year. Just imagine being that much of a pig ignorant selfish bitch. Anyone remember single white female jenny on with Zara King crying about visitors not being allowed into maternity hospitals? Where is her outrage now?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Blue1989

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - Aoibhe Fupa pudding and lies. Chats on zoom and those wide eyes.

To the rhyme of Georgie porgie

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Haribo94

Just to add - these fuckers are essentially representing their workplace as absolutely toxic and doing them no favours! Call Zara King over now and really let the shit hit the fan
Sorry but it’s not a toxic place to work and these two ladies didn’t label themselves as working there, aoibhe did. They used a private Instagram message to say what they think she’s doing is wrong. Something the majority of us have done here. Aoibhe is once again making herself out to be the victim. Does one tiny bit of her not think that a cosmetic procedure in a pandemic is even the slightest bit wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Long time creeping Jesus here but this unnecessary surgery business influenced me to open a tattle profile....so Aoibhe is actually a great influencer 🤣 Anyway the tummy tuck, what an absolute self centred, egotistical gobshite!! I just watched RTE investigates and watching people literally dying and others fearing for their lives was so sad. Tallaght hospital has converted some of the operating theatres into makeshift ICU’s....so NO surgery happening in them but yet Avoca clinic can go ahead and sort lazy Aoibhes jiggly bits, I’m fuming at this. She should cop the fuck on, shut the fuck up, donate the money she is spending to a local charity and get off her lazy fat arse and lose her own weight.....Honest to god the notions of her 😤

Glossylossy

So hang on, this is Aoibhe, who is so real, so relatable. One of us. Down to earth gal...

Who is electing to get a purely cosmetic procedure done during a pandemic with a young baby and a toddler at home. Pure vanity reasons. Her belly isn't on show. There's no holidays so she won't be in a bikini any time soon. She is not in pain and it's not detrimental to her health.

I just can't.