Aoibhe Devlin #4 Poor Aoibhe never got a ring, took 2 kids for Juan to depart their fling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Tellmethis for the title. I had to abbreviate it a tad as silly Tattle appear to have shaved even more space from the title bar

Full title is "Poor Aoibhe never got a ring, only took two kids arrivals for Juan to depart their “fling"

Loving the arrivals and departure references there @Tellmethis ! Shame I had to edit them out

Anyhoooooo.... where were we.... ?

Reactions: 15
Your all mad for the goss in Aer Lingus
Like a vipers den

my job is goss-less

the loop must be v quiet these days

Reactions: 11
It’s was boring AF anyway, some supposed curtain twitcher feeding out stories of Eeeeffffaaaaa and Juan strolling around their estate daily holding hands while pushing a buggy and looking after a toddler 😂 then everyone went into overdrive trying to name the twitcher.....I love tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh it’s boring now. She’s boring. Her thread used to be fun cos she constantly made a tit of herself
I dont even check her stories now

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.