Aoibhe Devlin #4 Poor Aoibhe never got a ring, took 2 kids for Juan to depart their fling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The covid restriction breaches amuse me when she can't help herself for her boasting. After all the sanctimonious preaching she did.
The baby still has to be christened so that will no doubt throw up a few gems. No doubt will be totally OTT for the times we are in.

Reactions: 7
Went I for a gander and I appear to be blocked AGAIN I don't even follow her and I certainly never ever comment. I must make up a good portion of her followers at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Went I for a gander and I appear to be blocked AGAIN I don't even follow her and I certainly never ever comment. I must make up a good portion of her followers at this stage.
That is why she blocked you😅 she blocks those who look at her stories and don't follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need a laugh
Hopefully she’ll start back on her dream of writing a cookbook. You know, a combination of her love of (bad) writing and recipes she’s claimed are hers such as Mars bar rice Krispy treats 😂 she may need to change the wording of “her” recipes (as she calls them) on her blog as she forgets that a simple Google search will prove them to be from other websites (dated before hers). She should go back entertaining us with her old content rather than constant ad ad ad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hopefully she’ll start back on her dream of writing a cookbook. You know, a combination of her love of (bad) writing and recipes she’s claimed are hers such as Mars bar rice Krispy treats 😂 she may need to change the wording of “her” recipes (as she calls them) on her blog as she forgets that a simple Google search will prove them to be from other websites (dated before hers). She should go back entertaining us with her old content rather than constant ad ad ad
Her talent knows no bounds......Other chapters in her bestseller-
1- how to make a cup of tea
2- a ham sandwich
And that culinary trick...her patented speciality
3 a boiled egg mashed in a cup

take a bow. Chefs kiss

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her talent knows no bounds......Other chapters in her bestseller-
1- how to make a cup of tea
2- a ham sandwich
And that culinary trick...her patented speciality
3 a boiled egg mashed in a cup

take a bow. Chefs kiss
Don’t forget Koka noodles!! Accompanied by toast 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Find it funny she has to get her car valeted for what most people could achieve with a hoover. I know she has 2 kids but...come on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Find it funny she has to get her car valeted for what most people could achieve with a hoover. I know she has 2 kids but...come on
I get my car cleaned every 2 months or so. It's a treat for me.
My husband is absolutely horrified and would never pay anyone to clean his car 😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.