Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a lead into charging for zooms going forward. Aoibhe is doing this for nobody but herself. Currently free , 100 spaces. Wait til its ‘just’ €5-10 for the lols and chats in a few weeks.

Reactions: 4
This is a lead into charging for zooms going forward. Aoibhe is doing this for nobody but herself. Currently free , 100 spaces. Wait til its ‘just’ €5-10 for the lols and chats in a few weeks.
That makes more sense, now I get the reasoning behind it

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine paying to listen to her harp on?
Id quicker listen to nails on a chalkboard

Reactions: 6
Who do you reckon it is that Aoibhe and Órla (Theorlacle) are referring to when they mention someone who attaches AF links and doesn't disclose?

Aoife Bermingham (Tracey Quinn’s bestie) shared a load of non disclosed AF links tonight so bleeping annoying

Reactions: 2
Great social distancing going on in her photos with Jenny McCarthy 🙄

Manifested as in probably posted about them in the hope she would get freebies

Most talentless excuse for a photographer and an absolute money grabber. Flogging stupid wedding candles in a pandemic, FML

Most talentless excuse for a photographer and an absolute money grabber. Flogging stupid wedding candles in a pandemic, FML
Don’t get me started on Jenny McCarthy! And all the fools thinking she’s the best out there!

Don’t get me started on Jenny McCarthy! And all the fools thinking she’s the best out there!
STOP! We had her booked for our wedding, I saw all the 5 star reviews and foolishly thought she must be great - biggest regret ever!!! She doesn't show you her work at all unless you can come into the studio, that was IT for us when we saw what her work actually looks like. Absolutely bland, boring to the core. She just takes the pictures and sends it somewhere to be processed, no wonder she has time for all those baby shoots as well. Our wedding was cancelled due to COVID and even though she's rolling in money she wouldn't even consider giving us our deposit back. Just to get something for our (massive) deposit we asked to transfer it to a baby shoot, and at a push she would transfer about one quarter of the amount as credit towards it. Her prices are amongst the highest we came across, and we contacted a lot of photographers after that. I know you don't want to get started on her but I wanted to put this out there for any brides who don't know better. She was the only photographer who we contacted who doesn't personally respond to emails as well, we were always dealing with her assistant.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
STOP! We had her booked for our wedding, I saw all the 5 star reviews and foolishly thought she must be great - biggest regret ever!!! She doesn't show you her work at all unless you can come into the studio, that was IT for us when we saw what her work actually looks like. Absolutely bland, boring to the core. She just takes the pictures and sends it somewhere to be processed, no wonder she has time for all those baby shoots as well. Our wedding was cancelled due to COVID and even though she's rolling in money she wouldn't even consider giving us our deposit back. Just to get something for our (massive) deposit we asked to transfer it to a baby shoot, and at a push she would transfer about one quarter of the amount as credit towards it. Her prices are amongst the highest we came across, and we contacted a lot of photographers after that. I know you don't want to get started on her but I wanted to put this out there for any brides who don't know better. She was the only photographer who we contacted who doesn't personally respond to emails as well, we were always dealing with her assistant.
How much does she charge?
I was looking for photographers for my wedding in 2022 and alot where extortionate and there work wasnt anything spectacular

Reactions: 1
I was looking for photographers for my wedding in 2022 and alot where extortionate and there work wasnt anything spectacular
Depends where you are getting married but Darren Kirwan in Limk is an amazing wedding photographer- he is in demand but on the day he is very natural and gets lots of super pictures.

Reactions: 1
We were looking at 3,195 euros for her until the first dance and just the USB package plus a meal for her and her assistant. We were getting married near Dublin so no travel expenses, that would be extra. There's photographers for at least £1k less, that have more talent in their little finger lol. Lots of great ones to chose from in Ireland but yes some are not cheap at all, but she is extortionate for what she produces IMO

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I can't find the exact price atm, it's somewhere in my emails. But we were looking at 3,300-ish euros for her until the first dance and just the USB package plus a meal for her and her assistant. We were getting married near Dublin so no travel expenses, that would be extra. There's photographers for at least £1k less, that have more talent in their little finger lol. Lots of great ones to chose from in Ireland.
Stop! Is she having a laugh charging that? You actually have to laugh at her she really thinks she is an amazing photographer, doesnt help with all these bloggers saying how "spectacular" she is 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Stop! Is she having a laugh charging that? You actually have to laugh at her she really thinks she is an amazing photographer, doesnt help with all these bloggers saying how "spectacular" she is 🙄🙄🙄

I found the actual price and updated my post... but yeah it's insane. The ones that book her must have more money than sense.

I found the actual price and updated my post... but yeah it's insane. The ones that book her must have more money than sense.
Well she has to charge us mere plebs an extortionate amount when she is giving freebies to every other blagger out there! I’ve commented on her before on here, she takes very basic pics which are by no means candid. A lot of her pics involve a lot of direction and shouting at guests to pose a certain way and then of course there’s the opportunity to have your wedding pic in the VIP magazine albeit not a 10 page spread like the rest of the bloggers but a teeny tiny section at the very back! How could you not book her?

Well she has to charge us mere plebs an extortionate amount when she is giving freebies to every other blagger out there! I’ve commented on her before on here, she takes very basic pics which are by no means candid. A lot of her pics involve a lot of direction and shouting at guests to pose a certain way and then of course there’s the opportunity to have your wedding pic in the VIP magazine albeit not a 10 page spread like the rest of the bloggers but a teeny tiny section at the very back! How could you not book her?
Really, I wasn't aware of that opportunity to get your photo on the back page! It's important that the truth is out there about her. We were booking from abroad and all I could see everywhere online was how 'amazing' she is - this couldn't be further from the truth. In the 'studio' we were shown albums from years ago as well and she hasn't evolved/improved at all. It must be due to Martin King's showbiz connections she gets the schelebs to book her and then everyone else thinks she must be great.

Really, I wasn't aware of that opportunity to get your photo on the back page! It's important that the truth is out there about her. We were booking from abroad and all I could see everywhere online was how 'amazing' she is - this couldn't be further from the truth. In the 'studio' we were shown albums from years ago as well and she hasn't evolved/improved at all. It must be due to Martin King's showbiz connections she gets the schelebs to book her and then everyone else thinks she must be great.
It’s definitely something to do with Martin. She is basically like his manager. I’ve said this before I was in a panto with him decades back and she would be backstage every show watching him, haunting him, being really controlling to the point that he couldn’t even sign autographs for children. That wedding I was at and she was so controlling! I don’t know if she’d get away with it now but she would manhandle people into position! Really didn’t like it at all. Some years later when I found out she was married to Martin King I was so not surprised! All made perfect sense. Now he was a gent. This wedding candle shite is just another way to penetrate already oversaturated markets like weddings and candles! Come on... everyone is doing it! She is clever, weddings, newborns and now this... but the likes of Aoibhe Devlin and Nikki Whelan on to promote a candle is a bit much but then again they got their baby portraits for free!

It’s definitely something to do with Martin. She is basically like his manager. I’ve said this before I was in a panto with him decades back and she would be backstage every show watching him, haunting him, being really controlling to the point that he couldn’t even sign autographs for children. That wedding I was at and she was so controlling! I don’t know if she’d get away with it now but she would manhandle people into position! Really didn’t like it at all. Some years later when I found out she was married to Martin King I was so not surprised! All made perfect sense. Now he was a gent. This wedding candle shite is just another way to penetrate already oversaturated markets like weddings and candles! Come on... everyone is doing it! She is clever, weddings, newborns and now this... but the likes of Aoibhe Devlin and Nikki Whelan on to promote a candle is a bit much but then again they got their baby portraits for free!
I wonder what the baby portraits cost, I'm sure a lot as well. She's always 'booked out' and she was going on recently about another wedding product idea that she has up her sleeve. Fair enough she does seem to work hard, as in she works a lot but it comes across that she is just really greedy for money. I actually contacted other photographers and a wedding planner to say she (I didn't name and shame, I just said our photographer) wouldn't transfer our £400 deposit to another service given the times we are in now, the cancellation was out of our control, and they were like that doesn't seem right. Who are the idiots buying a stupid wedding candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.