Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only supports local when local supports her with discounts and free gifts

Reactions: 12
Well for some who can get free a emma mattress, I’d have to take a loan out to buy one

Reactions: 5
Aoibhe helping out Irish businesses again today by accepting their stock free of charge.... always trying to help is our Aoibhe, fair play to her 🙄

• Haha
Well for some who can get free a emma mattress, I’d have to take a loan out to buy one
I <almost> bought a Superking and a Double Emma mattress this week.

Luckily my beds were delayed and I can now spend my €1500 elsewhere. F them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Less than two years ago she was advertising another mattress which she got for free. I remember because she used lily as a prop in it. Can’t find the post now though, I’d say she deleted it

Reactions: 6
Free car seat, makes zero mention of 2 of its most unique selling points, you can recline the seat to almost flat position when out of the car and the main function of the sensorsafe is to alert you or your emergency contacts if you were to accidentally leave the baby in the car unattended. Also the base can be used again for the next stage seat and the sun canopy has building factor 50 sun protection. Like all v important features but a half arsed effort from her, isn’t the point of the collab to inform people so they might be influenced to buy it!

Reactions: 4
Free car seat, makes zero mention of 2 of its most unique selling points, you can recline the seat to almost flat position when out of the car and the main function of the sensorsafe is to alert you or your emergency contacts if you were to accidentally leave the baby in the car unattended. Also the base can be used again for the next stage seat and the sun canopy has building factor 50 sun protection. Like all v important features but a half arsed effort from her, isn’t the point of the collab to inform people so they might be influenced to buy it!
She coulda used the seat she had for lily but nah, grab grab grab! How many car seats and pram systems has she had now? I think for prams she has about 4

Reactions: 2
Sure they’re all offering 42% off it so that just goes to show how overpriced it still is

I have this car seat and I didn’t even know that the canopy was factor 50 sun protection! 🤣🤣🤣 I thought i did my research!

Last edited:
The rate of swipe ups she'll be doing one for the kids themselves next.

"You can have Lily with 10% off using my code Aoibhe10"

• Haha
I work in Brown Thomas and she came in last Tuesday. You could hear her cackeling and screaming before you could see her. She was so loud telling us how she hired our Manager- like we care! and how she used to work for years in BT's. "im Aoibhe, im Aoibhe". I thought she worked in Aer Lingus?! She had Lily with her but she was only interested in checking herself out in all the mirrors and making sure her hair looked ok. Poor child had every staff member ohhing and ahhhing at her. Very strange thing to be doing when the country was about to go into lockdown. What a dose!

Reactions: 8
Yes it would be just about. I dont think any further into Donabate like the beach would be but I think Newbridge prob just within the 5KM

Reactions: 1
Yes it would be just about. I dont think any further into Donabate like the beach would be but I think Newbridge prob just within the 5KM
It is just about 5km to her local shopping centre from where she lives, Newbridge house is closer to 10km I would guess

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.