Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy flogging emma mattresses again. The 200 day return guarantee is interesting. If i buy one, sleep on it and return it, my guess is they are hardly putting it in the bin, do they get resold unbeknownst to us??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Busy flogging emma mattresses again. The 200 day return guarantee is interesting. If i buy one, sleep on it and return it, my guess is they are hardly putting it in the bin, do they get resold unbeknownst to us??
It goes to a recycling centre so I imagine the zip off the cover and replace that but keep the foam part to use again. My mum wasn’t at home the day of her return and they told her leave it outside - she said it’s raining though it’ll be soaked and they said don’t worry we can dry it out again in the warehouse! Completely put me off.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
92311234-DE27-4487-B4CE-B378389582B0.png

AKA she has no time for anyone who doesn’t lick her arse or hold her accountable. She is an absolute f**king dose.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 302374

AKA she has no time for anyone who doesn’t lick her arse or hold her accountable. She is an absolute f**king dose.
Those comments weren’t even that bad! I don’t want to sleep on a smelly mattress though! Anyway every blogger out there is flogging the Emma mattress! Pick the one you like the most to go through the affiliate link if you want the 42% off! I don’t trust any of the reviews because of this but if you are going to be duped into this make sure the sponds are going to the blogger you like the most! There are a lot of bargain and deal bloggers who remain anonymous that are flogging this mattress at 42% off aswell!

Reactions: 3
Yep its ok for Aoibhe to use her page to negatively call out companies and their products like the Oodie, B&Q, the blinds place she said wasnt just as good as whoever she used previously. But the plebs better not dare to post anything negative when its a paid partnership #collab. Postive vibes only huns cos Aoibhe is getting paid and will be getting a kickback from her code each time its used.

Reactions: 7
Yep, Revolut are doing 45% off codes for them. I’m always sceptical of these companies who always run such big discounts. It is obviously only worth the discounted price, only it is disguised as some great big offer 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Before they enlisted the bloggers there was always a 30/35% code floating around for it.

Reactions: 1
her story video singing into the hairbrush yesterday pullin all those mouth moves she always does... cringe factor overload!
Cant understand how anyone relates to her at all - she is an absolute DOSE ... fake AF... pretending to love all her hangers on but really just using everyone so they will "swipe up" on all the shiiiit she is being paid to flog to people stupid enough to buy!

Reactions: 5
I know Aoife and Sean are up tit creek work wise due to covid but honestly so so disappointed at her flogging that oh my glam shite. It's honestly the worst. My friends younger sister bought some and I saw it....it's like chalk. Aoibhe likes expensive makeup so there's no way in hell she could stand over this rubbish. Sineads Curvy Stlye is also flogging it .....plenty on her thread here about how crap it is.

Reactions: 6
The Emma Mattress is cheaper on PigsBack page... (maybe they are the returns that have been frebreezed 😂🤣😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Steam iron and hand held hoover on the wishlist brands please take note.
More of the Betty and Biddy miraculously available again too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.