Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do indeed.

and look at her recent stories. Loads of photos of Sean framed and all. You’d hardly be framing photos of your ex just after a breakup.
Thought that too but then she said them photos were going into the kids bedrooms, she really isn’t giving away much which lesss me to think she’s living the speculation either way!

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 this comment. Your contact is misinforming you or telling you bullshit. They are broken up & have been since December.
Early to mid Dec is what I heard & my source is solid.

I am not looking for an argument by the way, we seem to be hearing different information.

Reactions: 5
If they’ve received our walking effaaa would have it up on her gram

agreed she would have 🤷🏼‍♀️
Early to mid Dec is what I heard & my source is solid.

I am not looking for an argument by the way, we seem to be hearing different information.
Yes your source is correct that is true. No arguments either just find it strange people saying they aren’t broken up when they are. She clearly said on her stories photos were for the kids bedrooms which I’m sure she did on purpose, even if he is an absolute fool he is still their dad. I don’t think she will address it because of solicitors being involved maybe 🤷🏼‍♀️

She did say that any of the photos with him in were for the kids rooms.

I’d love to know how it’s possible to push a buggy, mind a toddler and hold hands with your partner all at the same time!
Same 😂

So deffo broken up by one source and deffo not broken up by another source 🤦🏻‍♀️
I hope they are broken up (I’ve heard they are, reliable source 😂) because if they went to the bother to create this bullshit for attention then I worry for their children as the parents are MORONS. Could you imagine being that thick? him changing his relationship status, deleting all trace of her etc 🤣 Stop the bleeping world I want to get off🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope they are broken up (I’ve heard they are, reliable source 😂) because if they went to the bother to create this bullshit for attention then I worry for their children as the parents are MORONS. Could you imagine being that thick? him changing his relationship status, deleting all trace of her etc 🤣 Stop the bleeping world I want to get off🙄
it’s not bullshit 😂 it’s the truth they have broken up. Aoibhe took extra maternity leave and Seans not flying at the moment. I’ve no idea who this person is saying they are together 🤦🏼‍♀️ Everyone in EI knows

Listen we all know they ARE broken up. It’s painfully obviously other then them both deleting all sign of each other from SM , Aoibhe posting all her sad cards from her friends and Juan changing his FB status to single she hasn’t shown sign of him being around in weeks which we all know it’s totally out of character seen as she was ramming him down our necks for years, she didn’t even leave a grace period when she broke up her engagement , they changed over so fast I had to double take thinking it was the same man 🙄🙄 Wait till Valentines

Reactions: 14
Tis nearly time for a new thread... Any suggestions?
How about:
On,off,on off...... who really gives a fcuk?

Or

Corr Castle crumbling down, but she's just boasting 'bout the places she's flown

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How about:

Or

Corr Castle crumbling down, but she's just boasting 'bout the places she's flown
Poor Aoibhe never got a ring, only took two kids arrivals for Juan to depart their “fling”

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Me too lol 🤣🤣🤣

How about:

Or

✈ One way ticket to Splitsville, Departing from Terminal 2, Weather is Icy with Aoibhe D, Not Aoibhe C, Population 1.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe Juan was on a leash ??
She did say that any of the photos with him in were for the kids rooms.

I’d love to know how it’s possible to push a buggy, mind a toddler and hold hands with your partner all at the same time!
Me too lol 🤣🤣🤣

✈ One way ticket to Splitsville, Departing from Terminal 2, Weather is Icy with Aoibhe D, Not Aoibhe C, Population 1.
She was expecting a ring but Juan wanted a fling

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My friend recommended her page to me recently because we have a son the same age. We I went and added her I noticed I’m blocked from seeing stories and highlights 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can only assume it’s because I must have looked at her stories once when I wasn’t a follower because I don’t know her or have any issues with her.
I find that the oddest thing, it’s like barring a customer from your shop because they looked in the window once without coming in 🤣 safe to say the blocking drove me here because I don’t know her and I wanted to see is this common and what was going on 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.