Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I've never posted on Aoibhe before. I don't follow her but I knew straight away who my MAM meant when she said she had been blocked by her tonight. My mam who is a gem BTW is on Instagram to see grandkids abroad. She stumbled upon Aoibhe and followed her. Today she messaged to ask where she got some pastel crockery and got blocked. Wtf. One look at the profile and you could tell its some aul dear. I don't know why I'm even disgusted, but I am. The girl needs help if old ladies bring out her paranoia.
The thing is all she is doing is sending people this way. I had never even heard of Tattle until she mentioned it in her crying wah wah wah oh woe is me video last May

Hi Aoibhe 😁🤣 👋🏼

Makes me question all her designer goods now probably all fakes like her
yes!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Christ, finally caught up. What a whirlwind. Followed Aoibhe before the meltdown and maternity leave from Insta . Was rightly pissed off when I saw her stories visiting Newbridge outside her radius. Did wonder who took the Photo óf her and L... How hypocritical of her. Anyway I did think there was something wrong when I didn't see much of Juan, unkess she confirms it we will.never know.. I Unfollowed her as her attitude is just appalling.

Reactions: 12
Guys, I've never posted on Aoibhe before. I don't follow her but I knew straight away who my MAM meant when she said she had been blocked by her tonight. My mam who is a gem BTW is on Instagram to see grandkids abroad. She stumbled upon Aoibhe and followed her. Today she messaged to ask where she got some pastel crockery and got blocked. Wtf. One look at the profile and you could tell its some aul dear. I don't know why I'm even disgusted, but I am. The girl needs help if old ladies bring out her paranoia.
Oh wow I'm so angry for your mam, what an absolute C u next Tuesday Aoibhe is 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is the whole travel Q&A just a chance for her to boast about where she had been ? Going somewhere for 24 hours on a layover is a night out hun not “ travelling “ . Actually pity poor Lily all those long haul flights she has been dragged on so that aoibhe can post photos for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Eurgh imagine promoting fake designer goods. How grotty. I'm so embarrassed for her. How does she think this is acceptable? She isn't very classy so it shouldn't really surprise me.

Reactions: 18
Is the whole travel Q&A just a chance for her to boast about where she had been ? Going somewhere for 24 hours on a layover is a night out hun not “ travelling “ . Actually pity poor Lily all those long haul flights she has been dragged on so that aoibhe can post photos for the gram
That’s exactly what it’s for. She picks the questions that she can use to brag. She’s some dose. She has zero content, everything now is old repeat pics she’s used a thousand times. Her page is so bad atm

Reactions: 17
Makes me question all her designer goods now probably all fakes like her
I’d say a fair portion is from China town in New York. They do have the best of the best. And she would have been able to go fairly regularly until now.

Reactions: 7
That’s exactly what it’s for. She picks the questions that she can use to brag. She’s some dose. She has zero content, everything now is old repeat pics she’s used a thousand times. Her page is so bad atm
I actually unfollowed . I can’t take it any more it’s all swipe ups and her boasting

Reactions: 3
Is the hand blender an af link? I can’t see it anywhere on the story but she has a swipe up and I really need one 😂 but she has the name hidden 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh wow I'm so angry for your mam, what an absolute C u next Tuesday Aoibhe is 🖕🏼
not sure if ye know about a blogger called Tracey Quinn well a friend of mine went to school with her and her mam had a rare type of cancer and needed treatment in America which was costing millions so they set up a fundraiser page for her.

she asked Tracey to share the link for her to her followers and Tracey replied she couldn’t share it as that girl had less than 10k followers and it would be bad for her brand image and she goes I hope you can understand.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
not sure if ye know about a blogger called Tracey Quinn well a friend of mine went to school with her and her mam had a rare type of cancer and needed treatment in America which was costing millions so they set up a fundraiser page for her.

she asked Tracey to share the link for her to her followers and Tracey replied she couldn’t share it as that girl had less than 10k followers and it would be bad for her brand image and she goes I hope you can understand.
She has a thread of her own and this just doesn’t surprise me the tight hole

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.