Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was lol. Not sure if the video is still on YouTube but it was a secret life of a air hostess video. She didnt have her face on show but everyone knew it was her.
She said terrible things about passengers, having sex with passengers and crew..cant remember really but made crew look awful

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes she was a long time ago and then they fell out. Was Maeve ex EI?
Oh god remember Maeve had a field day with all the new followers?! She had just got new titties done in Eastern Europe and had nothing better to do but sit in bed and then air it all on stories.

Reactions: 2
She was lol. Not sure if the video is still on YouTube but it was a secret life of a air hostess video. She didnt have her face on show but everyone knew it was her.
She said terrible things about passengers, having sex with passengers and crew..cant remember really but made crew look awful

I couldn’t find the video 😭 any tips on hunting it down?

Oh god remember Maeve had a field day with all the new followers?! She had just got new titties done in Eastern Europe and had nothing better to do but sit in bed and then air it all on stories.
Yeah her and her new balloons! She used to have a highlight on it but just looked there and can’t find it! Was all about their nicknames for each other - one or other called the other bunny. Classic Jo, trying to make nicknames happen 😂😂😂 but she really aired everything of their falling out! Maeve seems to have a want in her though to be fair so not sure how much comes out of her mouth is the truth either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah her and her new balloons! She used to have a highlight on it but just looked there and can’t find it! Was all about their nicknames for each other - one or other called the other bunny. Classic Jo, trying to make nicknames happen 😂😂😂 but she really aired everything of their falling out! Maeve seems to have a want in her though to be fair so not sure how much comes out of her mouth is the truth either 🤷🏻‍♀️
What happened with her and larby?

What happened with her and larby?
I honestly can’t remember the ins and outs. Just that they used to be really close and do everything together. I think one day meave woke up and she was just blocked on everything or something? I could be wrong though because it was a few years ago I watched the story on meaves page about it

I think the full video is on Facebook if you search ‘riyadh k flight attendant confessions’
Oh my god no way!! Don’t know how much of her stories I’d believe but absolutely not a good representation of the company! Not surprised she was asked to leave. She didn’t even try conceal her voice!!

Reactions: 3
My friend recommended her page to me recently because we have a son the same age. We I went and added her I noticed I’m blocked from seeing stories and highlights 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can only assume it’s because I must have looked at her stories once when I wasn’t a follower because I don’t know her or have any issues with her.
I find that the oddest thing, it’s like barring a customer from your shop because they looked in the window once without coming in 🤣 safe to say the blocking drove me here because I don’t know her and I wanted to see is this common and what was going on 🤷🏻‍♀️
She must have one long list of enemies and be living in a constant state of paranoia, to be carrying on like that. I hope she realises there will be people that comment on her thread here that follower her on instagram and perhaps even like her posts.

they’re really not broken up. I got onto my contact in her neighborhood and she said the 2 of them were out for a walk again today with the kids holding hands
Maybe your contact is trying to smoke you out with false info. Sure you’re coming on here and spilling the beans two seconds after you receive it. It wouldn’t be too hard for them to work out who you are

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe your contact is trying to smoke you out with false info. Sure you’re coming on here and spilling the beans two seconds after you receive it. It wouldn’t be too hard for them to work out who you are
Shes not. She can’t stand Efa, she’s as bad as a neighbor as you would imagine.

What does she do that makes her a bad neighbour? Curious cos with 2 kids its doubtful its to do with parties or anything and i just cant figure out what it would be!

What does she do that makes her a bad neighbour? Curious cos with 2 kids its doubtful its to do with parties or anything and i just cant figure out what it would be!
Having Juan our topless in that blow up jacuzzi 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe her and Jenny have that Dublin Plugg turning up at all hours of the day and night with their knock off goods. Literally fallen off the back of a lorry from China. The residents might not like that the gals aren't wearing genuine Balenciaga's at 500-600 euro a pop. Might be bringing down the tone.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think she is trying to smoke you out with false info because as I said they are broken up 😂 Wouldn’t be Jill down the road you are friends with now would it? I know a Jill near her that can’t stand her. Also works for EI so makes sense or maybe you are Jill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Bunny Boiler??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
LAAAADS I'm trying to create a new thread with the suggestion with the most likes courtesy of @Tellmethis "Poor Aoibhe never got a ring, only took two kids arrivals for Juan to depart their “fling""

Have Tattle reduced AGAIN the amount of character spacing in the title? It won't let me fit it all in and it's driving me MAD

I think she is trying to smoke you out with false info because as I said they are broken up 😂 Wouldn’t be Jill down the road you are friends with now would it? I know a Jill near her that can’t stand her. Also works for EI so makes sense or maybe you are Jill 😂
I think I know who your talking about! 😂
Blonde hair? Also goes out with a pilot and her mother works in Ei too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.