Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not sure if ye know about a blogger called Tracey Quinn well a friend of mine went to school with her and her mam had a rare type of cancer and needed treatment in America which was costing millions so they set up a fundraiser page for her.

she asked Tracey to share the link for her to her followers and Tracey replied she couldn’t share it as that girl had less than 10k followers and it would be bad for her brand image and she goes I hope you can understand.
Wow that’s the lowest of the low, if mystic ma needed treatment Tracey would be on her hands and knees begging, that has just shocked me to the core... she’s absolutely ruthless and comes across like she’s mother fuckin Teresa

Reactions: 6
not sure if ye know about a blogger called Tracey Quinn well a friend of mine went to school with her and her mam had a rare type of cancer and needed treatment in America which was costing millions so they set up a fundraiser page for her.

she asked Tracey to share the link for her to her followers and Tracey replied she couldn’t share it as that girl had less than 10k followers and it would be bad for her brand image and she goes I hope you can understand.
What an absolute wagon. Our mammies need to be protected at all costs from these blaggers. You should post this in the Tracey Quinn thread, there is no love lost for her there, that's for sure.

Reactions: 4
Is the whole travel Q&A just a chance for her to boast about where she had been ? Going somewhere for 24 hours on a layover is a night out hun not “ travelling “ . Actually pity poor Lily all those long haul flights she has been dragged on so that aoibhe can post photos for the gram
Nah she's just highlighting that she's sitting at home doing sweet AF.. let's face it this will be the closest she will get to a plane in a long time. It will be swipe ups till next year...snoozeee💤💤💤💤

Reactions: 3
I hold hands with my OH... can’t believe that this is something to give out about???

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If they’ve received our walking effaaa would have it up on her gram
they’re really not broken up. I got onto my contact in her neighborhood and she said the 2 of them were out for a walk again today with the kids holding hands
At least one child in a buggy and a toddler running around in the snow. Prob Jenny again
That's true actually, even if I liked holding hands which I don't. I couldn't hold my partners hand and my toddlers.
If they were out walking effaaa would have it up on her gram looks like Lily was only in the garden

At least one child in a buggy and a toddler running around in the snow. Prob Jenny again

Reactions: 2
they’re really not broken up. I got onto my contact in her neighborhood and she said the 2 of them were out for a walk again today with the kids holding hands
😂😂😂 this comment. Your contact is misinforming you or telling you bullshit. They are broken up & have been since December.

Reactions: 5
Is the post saying she found christmases hard with her parents separated gone or am I just not looking properly?

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 this comment. Your contact is misinforming you or telling you bullshit. They are broken up & have been since December.
they really haven’t. Unless you have solid proof other than she deleted his pictures of IG which his job asked him too.

Shes posting her printed out photos and sean is in a few of them ? They could have had a blow up, broken up and now back together? Not unheard of.
The travel Q+A was just so braggy alright. She must be extremely insecure, people who usually boast and try put on a front are usually the most unhappy..
they didn’t break up for 1 second. Theyre loving all the are they aren’t they attention tho.

She did say that any of the photos with him in were for the kids rooms.

I’d love to know how it’s possible to push a buggy, mind a toddler and hold hands with your partner all at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.