Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont follow this one but do have a look sometimes...

Genuinely just a QVC channel... that's it .. same things over and over ..

Swipe up

#af

#collab

Discount codes...

Nah... not for me šŸ„“

Reactions: 4
Love how she knew the exact number of people who viewed her stories when she broke down last June. Jesus. Youā€™d think sheā€™d have more pressing matters on her mind than checking to see who is watching when going through something she deemed so traumatic

Reactions: 12
I see in her "it's cool to be kind" post she just had to mention how many followers she had. And she failed to mention herself slagging off people she went to school with šŸ¤”

Reactions: 10
I see in her "it's cool to be kind" post she just had to mention how many followers she had. And she failed to mention herself slagging off people she went to school with šŸ¤”
ā€œMe me me me meā€.. ā€œI i I i I i iiiiā€

Reactions: 4
The back and forth between her and anyone who reposted the hashtag ā€œitscooltibekindā€ is actually laughable particularly the likes of Grace who is a BA for Pieta and hasnā€™t gotten as much traction on her page as Aoibhe with all her hashtagging! All these bloggers who are thundering witches to people in everyday life or on their feeds or in their DMs when someone asks something genuine. They only care about people being kind when it suits their agenda. Some bloggers need to realise the potent shite they publish and how it affects impressionable followersā€™ mental health. They are afforded so many opportunities in life that others arenā€™t and then they capitalise on greed and send out this image that material things matter most... then they post about mental health once in a blue moon and blame the people who are actually calling them out on their bullshit! I find other bloggers far more offensive than Aoibhe but this sheā€™s pedalling the ā€œpoor meā€ attitude for far too long now!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see her bestie is still working with bperfect
Is that not the one that was on the news speaking about the Covid hospital restrictions during pregnancy? Thatā€™s shocking to me. She should have been the first to speak out against Bperfect, does she not realise the restrictions will stay in place once the infection levels are high and theyā€™ll stay high because of idiots like that or does it not matter now she has given birth? Hypocrites

Reactions: 16
Is that not the one that was on the news speaking about the Covid hospital restrictions during pregnancy? Thatā€™s shocking to me. She should have been the first to speak out against Bperfect, does she not realise the restrictions will stay in place once the infection levels are high and theyā€™ll stay high because of idiots like that or does it not matter now she has given birth? Hypocrites
How quick they forget šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘

Reactions: 5
I found her whole post on Pieta house and #bekind so disingenuous. And nearly chocked when I heard "and I am collaborating with Pieta house", so is she getting paid to work with them?

When she talks about what she went through in June and she's been to hell and back again. If something caused me as much grief and caused as much pain as she alleges she was put through- Why come back? I worked previously in a job and I hated it. Hated everything about the place- the role, the people, the ethos, where it was located you name it i hated it- so after 7-8 months of hell I left. No salary, no job to go to -but my happiness was more important. I would never in my wildest dreams ever go back to the stress, sleepless nights and how sick it made me. But somehow....Aoibhe's able to go back into the exact same place that was the lowest point in her life?

And the whole "you never know what goes on behind closed doors!" Jesus christ give me a break! You both work in the airline industry, have a mortgage and 2 kids under age of 2! We get it! And you're not the only one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I found her whole post on Pieta house and #bekind so disingenuous. And nearly chocked when I heard "and I am collaborating with Pieta house", so is she getting paid to work with them?

When she talks about what she went through in June and she's been to hell and back again. If something caused me as much grief and caused as much pain as she alleges she was put through- Why come back? I worked previously in a job and I hated it. Hated everything about the place- the role, the people, the ethos, where it was located you name it i hated it- so after 7-8 months of hell I left. No salary, no job to go to -but my happiness was more important. I would never in my wildest dreams ever go back to the stress, sleepless nights and how sick it made me. But somehow....Aoibhe's able to go back into the exact same place that was the lowest point in her life?

And the whole "you never know what goes on behind closed doors!" Jesus christ give me a break! You both work in the airline industry, have a mortgage and 2 kids under age of 2! We get it! And you're not the only one!!
And why keep showing your child who you were using to make money and now your new born baby too! If anything you would think it would teach her to keep her family life private.

Reactions: 6
i see the besto Jenny is trying to morph into her now too with the pose at the top of the stairs in the mirror with the leg stickin out at the same mangled angle that eeefa does in almost evvvvvvery pic! christ give me strength.

• Haha
i see the besto Jenny is trying to morph into her now too with the pose at the top of the stairs in the mirror with the leg stickin out at the same mangled angle that eeefa does in almost evvvvvvery pic! christ give me strength.

Jenny is an absolute snoozefest.
Ridiculously boring.
Even her style is 'Aoibhe'

and the same jacket...and the Nike trainers šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Don't know what they were both thinking putting the mirror on the top of the stairs! It looks crap, and fairly risky that you could fall back down them... Especially with kids!

My house is a similar layout, but I put the mirror on the other wall so it's a door behind you like

Reactions: 3
Donā€™t think I will ever buy Nike again, sick of the swipe ups every blogger flogging them And The unboxing, how many pairs of Nikeā€™s do they need?

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t get it with Nike, suck a big brand surely they not needing bloggers to promote it for them?
Daniel Wellington
Bperfect
Image skincare
Nastgal
Boo hoo
Gotcha covered
Tony kealys
Spotlight dentsl
Iā€™ll avoid thanks!

Reactions: 11
And the latest snaps of gifted products and no mention of them being gifted! Grinds my gears! The rules are clear-follow them!

But then has the audacity to say she's been bullied- when it's not being bullied, she's been called out for not following ASAI rules and doesn't like it so crys wolf!

Reactions: 2
She canā€™t recommend anything for stretch marks because none worked. That would have been a different answer if sheā€™d been paid to say something was ā€˜unbelievableā€˜.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.