Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she deleted it and then put up another post saying she'll be back on tomorrow to talk about it? Her stance still seems to stand tho which is good.

Wonder why she deleted it and then put up another post saying she'll be back on tomorrow to talk about it? Her stance still seems to stand tho which is good.
Someone said maybe story expired after 24 hours? I never looked at how old it was

Someone said maybe story expired after 24 hours? I never looked at how old it was
No defo only put up this evening! I remember seeing it first time around and it was only up 2 mins

And sorry didn't see that post, long day!!

Reactions: 2
Aoibhe will be on tonight, when she’s most likely to get the highest viewers....they all come out on a Monday evening!

Reactions: 4
What are the events going on in Aoibhe’s life she keeps referring to over the past 12 months?
She hinted at things going on behind the scenes but never said what it was. She’s a bit like an angsty teenager at time’s putting up vague statuses on Facebook fishing for attention. The main thing was the whole tattle thing though. I think there was a lot of truths being said there and that’s why it really affected her because those were the things she was alluding to before hand anyway

Reactions: 6
So she came on to talk about ending her BA role but didn’t really say why i.e condones the behaviour and felt the brand messed up This setting a clear message out but instead turns it into a be kind and look how fab I am giving up income 🙄

Reactions: 8
So she came on to talk about ending her BA role but didn’t really say why i.e condones the behaviour and felt the brand messed up This setting a clear message out but instead turns it into a be kind and look how fab I am giving up income 🙄
And she said zilch about Voduz 🤔

She Has to leave the door open for future work, other company’s will watch how influencers speak about stepping down, wouldn’t look good to slate the, not professional.
And Let’s not forget cabin crew don’t isolate after working away/over nights so she won’t be saying to much without opening a can of worms for herself.
Great to see her take a stand, no need for her to repeat why, we all know what went on in Belfast.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 255995What is going on with her face here?? She looks like she’s sporting a full on 80’s Ronny 🤣 Also who stands like that 🙄
Cheap cheap cheap. My god why does her outfit look flammable ? God love her she just try’s so hard. I can imagine she isn’t the easiest to live with. up in her black boudoir flinging her polyester blend wardrobe across the room. Take break Aoibhe, it’s not going to “happen” for you.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.