Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know.. I have to give it to Aoibhe.
She has addressed the BPerfect scandal and resigned as ambassador 👏👏

Also she seems to be taking much more time offline now.

Of course whenever she is on she is peddling something but I like to think she is using all that extra time with her family!
Don’t like her but I’ll give her credit for showing some backbone

Reactions: 10
So that’s Jens Journey, Karla K and Aoibhe who’ve stepped down as BPerfect Brand Ambassadors. Who else is a BA?

Reactions: 3
So that’s Jens Journey, Karla K and Aoibhe who’ve stepped down as BPerfect Brand Ambassadors. Who else is a BA?
Ellie kelly Rachel Gorry MRS

But then there’s Voduz which is part of the brand- fbg, Erin mcgregor. Plus Jen’s journey hasn’t stepped away from that brand

Aoibhe and Jen are still involved with Brendan and Denise with voduz who is still owned by Brendan and voduz was still a part of that launch as was Denise. Would like to see will the link be kept open that way. But of cuteness Here with Aoibhe. Hats off to Karla and Jen they did it yest, but Aoibhe could have sat in the long grass now for 48 hours and might think this will blow up again during the week on bigger media and therefore I wonder was her idea a little more selfish than she would let on

Reactions: 7
Aoibhe and Jen are still involved with Brendan and Denise with voduz who is still owned by Brendan and voduz was still a part of that launch as was Denise. Would like to see will the link be kept open that way. But of cuteness Here with Aoibhe. Hats off to Karla and Jen they did it yest, but Aoibhe could have sat in the long grass now for 48 hours and might think this will blow up again during the week on bigger media and therefore I wonder was her idea a little more selfish than she would let on
I’m normally very cynical but feel she gave it some thought rather than a knee jerk reaction

Reactions: 5
Yeah thought that was very big of her, especially considering she said they have paid her monthly for the past two years (did people know this was a thing?)

Reactions: 5
Fair play to her. I hope she keeps her own behaviour within whatever guidelines are in place for the coming months because she didnt during lockdown. Look at her post in the oodie on her grid berating people for going to the chipper in Howth and queueing for ice cream.
She didn't care too much when she was ordering her unnecessary purchases from Amazon, Asos and breaking the guidelines herself having people working in the house and driving outside the radius allowed for exercise at the time.
Hopefully she has done it for the right reasons and not just to drive engagement.
If she had been invited would she have been there? Raving about staying in the Grand Central with the other instahuns.

Reactions: 2
Yeah thought that was very big of her, especially considering she said they have paid her monthly for the past two years (did people know this was a thing?)
Yeah it’s like Siobhan o Hagan with my protein. There’s a monthly retainer with contractual obligations including frequency of posts

Reactions: 4
Is everyone following her? She might have blocked for viewing story but not following.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.