Aoibhe Devlin #2 Aoibhe and the verrrrrdy mysterious Instagram posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so chavvy, don’t expect anything less.

What i don’t understand is that Her family income has been so adversely affected by Covid and she’s out so much eating and drinking. Is all that sponsored? I never seen someone with small children eat out so much. And what about her mate next door surely her business is as effected?

anyhow I’m not her target market but what’s her appeal if any?

Reactions: 4
First time posting 🙉 Eeeeeeefa "congratulating" Rachel Gorry for working with Penny's , yet brings it back to herself and her first time working with Penny's , can you either say congrats and let the girl have her time or not address it at all. #itsallabouteeeeffaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 19
First time posting 🙉 Eeeeeeefa "congratulating" Rachel Gorry for working with Penny's , yet brings it back to herself and her first time working with Penny's , can you either say congrats and let the girl have her time or not address it at all. #itsallabouteeeeffaaaaa
Noticed that myself bringing it back to herself🤨

Reactions: 4
I thought the same reading it. It’s the most backhanded compliment you could give someone.

Reactions: 7
A trip to Vegas was up there with the birth of her children???
Very same thought crossed my mind 🙄 I’ve been to Vegas and Grand Canyon and yeah it was mighty craic but definitely nothing comparable to having children 🙄🙄🙄 I say this a lot but the future is bleeping bleak when we rely on that mentality to raise our next generation 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought the same reading it. It’s the most backhanded compliment you could give someone.
Low and behold she's got her pennies #ad up today😂don't think Rachel Gorrey will be giving her a shout out congratulating her 🤭 Rachel Gorrey is brilliant so down to earth fyi these ones need to stop trying to tag her looking for shout out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice in aoibhe latest post she has mentioned having 82,000 'fans'... You're not Beyonce love?! I just keep cringing for the poor girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.