Aoibhe Devlin #2 Aoibhe and the verrrrrdy mysterious Instagram posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant collabs, swipe ups and freebies have me cross eyed! She's back for one reason and one reason only- money. The desperation is pathetic.

Facing into one of the worst global recessions that will ever be seen and in October we will see the worst Irish budget of our lifetime and a time where we should all be supporting local- no not Aoibhe- it's just free, free, free. This constant greed with her and always wanting more baffles me! Everything is excessive & is filling some void or gap in her life, but will then argue she's happy and everyone in the world is jealous of her.

Few have mentioned about money and what she's on, rough guide below- obviously not taking account of over time and perks

From Aerlingus Website:
Aer Lingus offers its crew a competitive salary and also an attractive benefits package. As cabin crew you can potentially earn between €1,900 and €2,000 monthly take home pay (inclusive of base and variable pay on a monthly average throughout a Summer season*)

Co Pilot
Airbus Type Rated€78,500*
Non-Airbus Type Rated€63,500*
*This includes average variable flight associated pay of approximately €18,000

@Yelpix a mate of a mate works in the airline industry and said that anyone she is mates with are on Covid payment and are going back to full capacity of flights won't be until 2021/2022 -until a vaccine becomes available. She said all the flight paths globally for all airlines need to be re-planned which will take time, she said her airline said Covid payment at moment but depending on how things go potential layoffs/ redundancies.

She could be full of $hite, but sounded genuine!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her weekly Sunday fashion thing... just an excuse to throw up af links and rake it in. Anyone, and I mean anyone, can go onto ASOS and screenshot some clothes from their trending page and make themselves out to be fashion savvy and being kind to their followers by making these recommendations

Reactions: 10
Her weekly Sunday fashion thing... just an excuse to throw up af links and rake it in. Anyone, and I mean anyone, can go onto ASOS and screenshot some clothes from their trending page and make themselves out to be fashion savvy and being kind to their followers by making these recommendations
She doesn't even have good style! Most of her clothes are super tacky.

I see her pram collab is up which goes to show she always planned on coming back.

Funny how she has a collab with a gift then has stories about supporting Irish. How about you support Irish and small businesses yourself by buying something yourself for once or by not stealing other people's designs for your jewellery range! And then has the nerve to bad mouth a shop because they made a mistake!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She doesn't even have good style! Most of her clothes are super tacky.

I see her pram collab is up which goes to show she always planned on coming back.

Funny how she has a collab with a gift then has stories about supporting Irish. How about you support Irish and small businesses yourself by buying something yourself for once or by not stealing other people's designs for your jewellery range! And then has the nerve to bad mouth a shop because they made a mistake!
She’s done it before where she’ll name and shame a shop or brand, call them absolute shite and not give a proper reason why or explain that that could have been an isolated incident. She’s full of venom when she’s not getting something in return.
How many prams and travel systems has she gotten from Tony Kealys now? 3?

Reactions: 5
She’s done it before where she’ll name and shame a shop or brand, call them absolute shite and not give a proper reason why or explain that that could have been an isolated incident. She’s full of venom when she’s not getting something in return.
How many prams and travel systems has she gotten from Tony Kealys now? 3?
It's so unnecessary like maybe the staff member was new, or had a bad day, or was super busy.

Looked up the pram and it's €1,400!!!

• Wow
I'm sure B&Q sorted the issue. These things happen, sometimes its down to the banking systems/app and not the shop and it rectifies itself within 24hrs. Not sure it merited that level of public call out without giving them the chance to sort it first.
Such a laugh about supporting Irish businesses. During lockdown all the Amazon and ASOS must haves that were delivered and touted out with AF links.
I'm sure the Aliexpress seller is also delighted to get the support of a true Irish business. Just a pity they cant source any more of those totally exclusive items isnt it really?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I guess if it was the one time she was actually spending her own money I can understand why she got a little shock with a mistake from B&Q

I mean you'd never get that kind of terrible error when absolutely everything you put your hands on is gifted, AF or collab???!!!

(I came back to edit and lower my voice... Aoibhe is just so false and patronising... bleugh)

Last edited:
Oh girls she was always going to come back. She was on sick pay well before she went on mat leave if you hadn’t noticed she didn’t work for ages because she said when you’re pregnant they don’t let you fly and they didn’t have a ground job for her so she was on sick pay. From welfare not work they don’t pay. So she was on €203 for a few months, now the €245 mat benefit - the company don’t pay mat leave so she’s trying to top herself up with AF links... by the time she gets to the end of mat pay and pandemic payment she will be on the €203 as it’s due to change again next year judging by the Irish times it’s back to €203 for anyone from March 2021. So she’s making money off insta as she would be broke without it that’s why she’s sell sell sell. The fuckin support Irish is a big fat laugh with her because she supports a company with a minimal shout out once she’s had a freebie!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Tony kealys didn't gift that pram? It was a place up north? A small business with only 2k followers is who she collab's with
Weird! She got another pram with TK, the double one..zero loyalty

Reactions: 2
Just seen the B&Q rant, she randomly didn't tag them! Off top of my head I've been charged twice for things- once in a hotel the payment went through twice and secondly on my electricity winter bill! These things happen, it's no ones fault! To go on your social media or even on my mates whatsapp group and rant about it wouldn't even cross my mind because 1) no one cares and 2) it happens to everyone!

She hasn't changed still the exact same and then wonders why she gets stick on here!

She's the 2020 version of Joanne Larby.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen the B&Q rant, she randomly didn't tag them! Off top of my head I've been charged twice for things- once in a hotel the payment went through twice and secondly on my electricity winter bill! These things happen, it's no ones fault! To go on your social media or even on my mates whatsapp group and rant about it wouldn't even cross my mind because 1) no one cares and 2) it happens to everyone!

She hasn't changed still the exact same and then wonders why she gets stick on here!

She's the 2020 version of Joanne Larby.
2faces by grace has taken the title of larby 2020 we may need to think of a different one for eeffffaaa

Reactions: 6
I can't keep up with Grace. Never heard of her and when I came across tattle 2-3 months ago she was on Thread #2, you blink and there is another 5 threads!

Aoibhe is a joke, instragram is not a full time job it's short term income.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't keep up with Grace. Never heard of her and when I came across tattle 2-3 months ago she was on Thread #2, you blink and there is another 5 threads!

Aoibhe is a joke, instragram is not a full time job it's short term income.
There are a lot of similarities with larby and grace, But Grace has over taken larby by a mile, larby was a saint compared to grace! They’re all a joke if you ask me, some just a bigger joke than others

Anyone notice that the baby grow she got from Ali Dee X the little one were not marked gift? Is she being a lot more shady since she came back?

I only followed her for a short time before the melt down and then the Hiatus.... can I ask - genuine questions
1 was she always this “ swipe ups “ collab ? It just seems excessive like my head is spinning with it .
2 why no engagement ?! Some people don’t want to get married but she seems like someone who would love to get married and have the big fuss ?!
3 I find her very forced then somedays she is angry / annoyed etc ? Did she always have what I feel is multi personalities ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.