Aoibhe Devlin #2 Aoibhe and the verrrrrdy mysterious Instagram posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to like her. Her rant on this before she had baby boy brought me over here and now I see through it all. Wow. Eyes wide open here

Reactions: 9
Was she fishing for a future #gifted #collab from Lyrath some time in the future? All the gushing over the staff members, how she cant wait to come back and spend more than less than 24 hours next time.
Not very subtle.

Reactions: 12
Why did she go to Lyrath in Kilkenny before going to croke park in Dublin.

Reactions: 3
Makes me sick to see Aoibhe Devlin, Tara Make up and the lot trying to look thoughtful ‘oh if you’re a restaurant that has been hit let me know I’ll shout you out’ - how about the next time you’re offered a free dinner you pay for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Makes me sick to see Aoibhe Devlin, Tara Make up and the lot trying to look thoughtful ‘oh if you’re a restaurant that has been hit let me know I’ll shout you out’ - how about the next time you’re offered a free dinner you pay for it?
Thought the very same.

No doubt they will put the companies up and tag them etc... then boom will get gifted stuff... it's modern day begging in my opinion. Dont care how they dress it up ...

Just bloody pay for stuff ... that would help businesses!!!!

Reactions: 14
They are so insincere...they are looking out for number 1 so they will be sent a free meal 🙄 and they way they announce that they are going to post about each business is so condescending!

Reactions: 2
Was she fishing for a future #gifted #collab from Lyrath some time in the future? All the gushing over the staff members, how she cant wait to come back and spend more than less than 24 hours next time.
Not very subtle.
It's gas, i don't think I've ever gone to a hotel and got that acquainted with the staff that I would call them by their name.

Reactions: 8
Is she way preacher since she is back ?! I kinda feel she is . She is boring me to death to be honest

Birthday meal with friends over to the house?? Where does that fit in to lockdown rules 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
I’d say it was her minion Jenny from da block 😂😂 you can have visitors from one household!
Ah yeah...sure who on earth could finish that cake alone? Ridiculous carry on. See she swung by the Gourmet Food Parlour today after shouting them out yesterday! Bit bold heading out for the freebies so soon!

Reactions: 5
Ah yeah...sure who on earth could finish that cake alone? Ridiculous carry on. See she swung by the Gourmet Food Parlour today after shouting them out yesterday! Bit bold heading out for the freebies so soon!
She said 2 friends and has no shame that she A) is breaking lockdown and B) did this on purpose calling out businesses for freebies

I’m very surprised Jenny didn’t put it on insta she does with everything else

I think in fairness she had said earlier in week that 2 sets couples were due to visit. It looked like last night there was only 1 couple there and if they are both from same household then that fits within current Dublin restrictions.

Reactions: 1
I think in fairness she had said earlier in week that 2 sets couples were due to visit. It looked like last night there was only 1 couple there and if they are both from same household then that fits within current Dublin restrictions.
Or very strategic shots to make it look like there was only one other couple there.

Of course there is a gold plane on the table 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.