Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
I had her on a flight in '22. She was on my section and we had a few interactions.

She looks like a normal lady- better than on her insta, no wild filters and she does blink.

She was fantastic at her job that day. We were travelling in a group, young kids, older generation too. She was very engaging with the kids, very discrete serving. Seemed to genuinely care that we were having a comfortable flight.

Seen her leaving the airport to go home- looked like a normal woman finishing work and happy to be going home!

I honestly couldn't fault her- infact I'd have to praise her.

Her insta persona (bit manic) absolutely did not match what I experienced of her in person (calm and professional).

Reactions: 21

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She finds one thing she thinks is hilarious & tries too hard. The toilet seat story isn’t remotely funny but she has to go on & on & on. My mam was laughing at me, the amount of messages, my ass is large. What ass? Your flat back? Get a grip ffs

• Haha
  • Sick

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Oh for God sake the pens 🫣🫣🫣🫣

Imagine just constantly reminding yourself that you're a legend. It's so embarrassing

In the wise words of Tiffany Polard

I think Aoibhe is actually a disgrace, she’s a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and she just doesn’t have the vernacular she thinks she possesses.
Someone lied to her several times and told her she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful and she’s nothing like that. She’s nothing of the sort.

If she is a product of Mark Fennels work he needs to reevaluate his life she’s worse then she has ever been the bitterness is just seeping out of her.
I actually think she’s more raging about her decline from the social status she thought dating a pilot levelled her up to then anything else

• Heart
  • Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
you can picture the happy head on her choosing her best supermacs themed outfit for her first and only AD gig at the airport.
OG famous influencer extraordinaire Aoibhe Devlin IYKYK thank me later goys curry cheese chips you heard it first here
Imagine her sidling up to Pat McDonagh , sooo Pat I invented this amazing dish called egginacup ohmydays you heard it here first, I have worked in luxury retail Pat and I’m a business mastermind you should try it and you might be successful like me did you know I also ran Harvey Norman in Australia and was managing director in Aldi. Basically created their brands. I also basically established the airport Ifkyk Pat - tasty & tempting food you should use that slogan Pat LOLZ

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
We'll have to set up a rota soldier, screenshot it in shifts 😂

#wontanybodythinkofthebiggestrascal
#mommywhatsanarcissist
#blendedrascals
I just went to see if Juan posted anything else and typed Juan into search bar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll take first shift - anyone foe the next one 🤣🤣 She will have a major case of The Fear in the morn and a million missed calls telling her to cop on

#notallheroswearcapes✈

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Late to the party, but do my eyes deceive me or did she have the audacity to do a new LiViNg mY bEsT LiFe grid post about her Dubai trip....*yesterday*?! 😂

She has literally not one ounce of shame. Or she's completely insane. Or she's both shameless AND insane 😂

Fuck, imagine being her ex?! 😂

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
She posted that purely to goad Juan.

Why like ??? Then posts some shite about inner harmony?

If you were that happy and content Aoife you would move the fuck on and not be intentionally trying to bait your ex on your business instagram page.
Does anyone know her dads address ?

I want to Deliveroo her a couple of cases of vino, really make sure and get this impending shit show kicked off right 😂

At least all the meltdowns will be on Dublin time this time, it was tough keeping up with the 3 hour time difference during her Dubai meltdown.

• Haha
what a shameless comeback, here's my sob story about my arm almost hanging off but I'm such a matyr I struggled on for the sake of the airline crew and the hospital staff. Please!!!!! Thanking people for their messages of support, why are people blindly supporting her when they have no idea what's the full and real version of events. and she's decided she's already back to her happy self. God she's pathetic and deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

tealover

Chatty Member
For the love of the baby Jesus will she not think of the small Irish businesses hanging on the edge of their seat for over a week waiting to hear Eeffa's wise words.

As an aside, annswers to FOI requests are sent by email. And I don't know anyone who prints 90 odd pages out themselves.

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
Omg yes the few times he came on he said some really outlandish things. I can’t quite remember what, maybe someone here has a better memory. There was something about she asked what his favourite thing about her was and he went straight for a lad answer about something physical or something. Who knows.

Either way, the 2 of them are awful. She was clear she was “one and done” and said so many, many times but I think she did everything to keep him. The kids were abandoned as often as possible pretty much from birth so that the 2 of them could live their best lives because “we’re still sean and Aoife”, she scheduled her surgeries at times when they were infants and wouldn’t be able to hold them, the last one during Covid when we weren’t meant to be mixing with people so she really lacked support. It’s all bizarre. You could see she was losing her mind with all the stuff she was posting and her tiktoks etc but she’s always been so bitchy in her conduct as we could see on Galz who snap.
The 2 of them got together sneaking around on layovers, he with his gf and she her fiance. It was built on sand from the beginning. He continued to play around, she’d swap every shift to keep an eye on him. It was never going to work.
She asked what his first impression of her was and he said “bangable” what a catch!

• Sick

corkspill

VIP Member
Aoibhe reminds me of Julie (twins and me). Always claiming she’s a single mother doing it all along when her mother and brother raise her kids. Who is aoibhe trying to fool. If she likes it or not Sean is involved, as is his mother and her parents. These fools haven’t a clue what doing it alone is.

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Hell hath no fury then Aoibhe Devlin scorned. 🙄🙄
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind this drama is all drummed up by Juan having a new girlfriend. She never got over the break up now the humiliation of him flashing his new Juan is driving her crazy the only tool she has is her pathetic Instagram to humiliate him .
I feel bad for Juan this is full on abuse from her end

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
where can I listen to this podcast?😂
The unveiled podcast dated 29th of April.

Best listen to it lying down though, because if you are sitting your eyes will roll so far back in yer head you'll fall off the chair.
The whole thing is pathetic

• Haha

Peaches29

Why post a picture with your child’s face covered???? Like why post it at all… if you want to show us the hat that the child made, then take the picture with out the child in the photo…I cannot get my head around these utter gobshites that do this??? All the gobshites are doing it….why like 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Boxred

This is disgusting carry on from two grown adults . Feel so sorry for them poor kids . Wish they'd grow the fuck up . Two toxic childish scumbags 😢