Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jez herself and Juan have come up on my Facebook the past week as suggested friends.

I've noticed Juan has recently changed his profile photo from a pic of himself and Lily to him and the new Juan. Probs what kicked off one of the recent meltdowns 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What’s the point in posting pics of your kids with their face covered … scarlet for ya Eva !!!!
I’d put money on the legal order being worded in such a way that it says the childrens’ faces can’t be on social media. Anyone in their right mind would take that to mean keep the kids offline. Meanwhile, Aoife….

Reactions: 13
The fact she's on a freebie to the airport hotel when she literally lives in Dublin reminds me of the time she did an ad for specssavers for free glasses when she doesn't even wear glasses and then went to choose the most expensive frames they had in store. Classic EFA.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
DID SHE BRING THE SCOOTERS THOUGH ???!!!!!

Also, that's a ridiculous amount of sweets for two kids.
I won’t sleep tonight without know if the new scooters fit in the case!!!

Mother of god the amount of sweets. Hate to be sitting anywhere near the two kids after all that sugar in a confined space.

editing to add a photo of the sweets for those blocked because it is wild.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Mother of god the amount of sweets. Hate to be sitting anywhere near the two kids after all that sugar in a confined space.

And Hugo is nearly 4 and Lily nearly 6 yeah?
They aren't toddlers, they should be able to sit there for a couple of hours. Especially because they are seasoned travellers and all.

Reactions: 9

Because a simple bag of jellies from duty free is too basic for this Godiva 🙄 she saw this on TikTok and just had to recreate it and probably will try pass it off as her own idea.
They kids will be sick as pigs if they polish that off in a short flight 🤮

Reactions: 12
I went away lately. In a 2 hour flight, with my three year old and used a small bento box. He had a cereal bar, a brioche, nuts and raisins and some Cheerios. I would put fruit in or raw veg but he’s not a fan.
Shocking to give all those sweets to little children.

Reactions: 6

Also is that not a box for organising screws and hardware?
---
Because a simple bag of jellies from duty free is too basic for this Godiva 🙄 she saw this on TikTok and just had to recreate it and probably will try pass it off as her own idea.
They kids will be sick as pigs if they polish that off in a short flight 🤮
Not to mind lepping around the plane

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don’t get is how such a melt of a person with a normal job gets invited to these places for free. A whole week peak season for 4 ppl on a Press Trip. Genuinely doesn’t deserve it. These influencers must be on the beggy Mitchell plaguing these places out of it surely???

Reactions: 15

Maybe she’s going to do a #collab with a dentist.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m mortified for her off on another begged holiday with the mother. I’d say they will kill each other over there. If she was still loved up with Juan all the mother would be getting is passive aggressive digs on instagram 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19