Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's the big day I've cleared my schedule, the rosé is chilling, the popcorn is ready to pop. Hope she doesn't bottle it again (iykyk)

Reactions: 18
Here can someone message Aoibhe and tell her it’s the 21st and we are waiting for her to spill the tea

Reactions: 15
Here can someone message Aoibhe and tell her it’s the 21st and we are waiting for her to spill the tea
Think we’re going to have more of a chance of catching pat mcdonagh scoffing a Big Mac and some nuggies dressed as Ronald McDonald, than effffaaaa lingus giving us her statement after her “firm email” she will come in billy big balls that the email worked and “the other party has conceded” to sound like a victor and not some bitter bully

Reactions: 16
I'm glad I didn't cancel my take that tickets now. What a fucking ( expected) disappointment.

Reactions: 8
What did she actually say about exposing something today? I remember it was on her 'Daily Thoughts' - something about a strongly worded email. But I got the impression it was an email to a company that she was unsatisfied with? I didn't think it had anything to do with Juan, or that she was going to tell us the outcome? Anyone have the screenshot?

Reactions: 2
https://tattle.life/threads/aoibhe-devlin-18-maga-make-aoibhe-gas-again.45297/post-19595147

She says it's about something from 2 years ago

Reactions: 3
Lads she’s nothing if not a consistent coward. She’s always taking stands & making threats & they never amount to anything.

Reactions: 12