Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she flying to LA because she desperately wants to meet celebs its award season and she'd live for the imagined clout of serving celebrities

Reactions: 14
Rhys shared a picture of his actual mam saying happy mothers day.

Aoife be fuming.

Reactions: 19
Of course they’ve left her out again. She’s a fucking idiot, of all the things she could of written under the photo of her friend/ colleague and Irish Oscar nominee Cillian Murphy and Aoibhe writes
“Your man on the right”

This is a mother of two in her mid 30s who calls herself a writer/ influencer who plugs everything aviation Aer Lingus and she writes “your man on the right” under the viral photo.
There literally is bullshit smelling air blowing around inside her head.
if I was Aer Lingus PR I would have deleted the comment because it’s that stupid and embarrassing it reflects badly on EI having her as staff

Reactions: 9
Why would she think he would get her a card? Things are brutal between them if I was him the only card she’d get off me would be hate mail. She thinks she’s moon pigs best customer why didn’t she let the kids choose a card for her?

Reactions: 17
Why would she think he would get her a card? Things are brutal between them if I was him the only card she’d get off me would be hate mail. She thinks she’s moon pigs best customer why didn’t she let the kids choose a card for her?
Like that’s the baffling thing according to her he’s putting her through it, dragging her through court, stalking her insta, why on earth would he go and buy a Mother’s Day card for her?!? The kids will have made stuff in school, like bore off Aoife that’s just stupid.

At this stage I wouldn’t put it past her to be the one giving him hell, he’s in the wild with new mrs on show, wouldn’t be surprised if Eefa is in court making sure she isn’t around her rascals or something.

Reactions: 17
If he had given her a card she would be in court saying he’s harassing her OR she would be telling everyone he’s still mad about her. I feel very sorry for the new girlfriend having to deal with this loony tune it’s so sad on the kids

Reactions: 10
Q&A, biggest fear... "dying". Must be the only parent I know that wouldn't say something to do with their child being seriously sick as their biggest fear. Really is all about EFA.

Reactions: 13
This one is an absolute narcissist
She is the BIGGEST narcissist!!
imagine feeling the need to blast your ex on Mother’s Day for not getting you a card when your going through hell with them. Her words.

“one day your kids will be able to spoil you” seriously who even thinks like that I fell so sorry for them kids she’s already putting these narcissistic expectations on them

Reactions: 22
Oh would she ever fuck off.

There's mammys out there today who have lost their babies. Girls who have lost their mammys. This day is shit for a lot of people.

She has 2 beautiful healthy children. Money in her pocket. A roof over her head. She has her own mother to spoil.
But nah, has to get the passive aggressive dig in.

Reactions: 32
She is an absolute pyscho. I'm sure the kids made her cards in school, what a day to blast her ex. you can see the bitterness and nastiness seeping from her. she's still broken over the fact she doesn't get to play the happy wifey of the roidy pilot anymore, they are separated longer then they were together. effa try to show a little dignity and move on.

Reactions: 13
They definitely would in ecc and lily more than likely did in school.
She's an absolute narcissist, pick a narrative Aoifs hun, either you don't want him anywhere near you, and constantly bad mouth him, or you want him to buy you a mother's day card?
He probably didn't as Aoifs would take that as a declaration of love.
I've no doubt she is dragging him through court for stupid shit, and is probably only doing it because of the new girlfriend.
Aoifs deffo lives by motto any attention is better than no attention.

Reactions: 9
At least she hasn’t posted herself crying on the carpet again. That was an all timer
The day is still young

She never learns. Imagine airing your dirty laundry like that. Hey Aoife, never mind your kids spoiling you one day, I'd be more concerned that one day they will read all the negative stuff you posted about their dad.

Reactions: 23
What is she like. I'd much prefer the card made by my kids then having my EX partner buy me one!

Reactions: 22
Poor Lily and Hugo flat out all week in ecce and school making cards -are they not good enough?
Has to get a dig in even on a supposed nice day

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.