Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caughtrightout

Like that’s the baffling thing according to her he’s putting her through it, dragging her through court, stalking her insta, why on earth would he go and buy a Mother’s Day card for her?!? The kids will have made stuff in school, like bore off Aoife that’s just stupid.
Exactly kids make cards in school and creche for you. I know my favourite card that I received was the one my child made in creche not the shop bought card my husband bought me on my sons behalf... Although to be fair he did 'personalise' (scribble all over) that one too!

Reactions: 4

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
We’ve had way better things exposed on her tattle since Hugo’s name reveal why is she still fixating on that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What about the tea Gary spilled about her climbing out a window to escape Juan or Trinity Quarter gate 🤣🤣🤣 No one cares about Hugos name 🤣🤣🤣
I’m baffled she hasn’t caught more people spilling tea about her I’ve never come across a thread with more witness statements then hers
Has she fallen out with Jenny since Gary spilled the tea? 😂

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Do we believe having baby number 2 was Juans idea? I don’t know why he’d do that if he was unsure he’s even stay with her. There must have been problems long before Hugo was born
She always said she was 'one and done' but as we all know "Hugo was planned (Axel wasn't)" so someone planned him

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
This one is the image of Trinity quarter gate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
In all seriousness and I’m showing my age here but with all these filters and photoshopping herself to look a size 10 what happens when she turns up on a date and she looks nothing like her online self? What do you do? It’s like false advertising 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t understand the logic you’re going to be seen in real life!

Attachments

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Lads she needs a wiki cause I forget half the stuff and it’s actually so funny
The mods did set up a wiki when I requested it but it's not linked to her threads (pink button)- I've asked a few times if they can link it if someone else wants to ask and see if they can link it here so we can update it

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Wtf is that b perfect ad?? She is so terrified of people seeing her real face that she covers it up with the actual product as much as possible and then the video is so fast you can see nothing. The foundation looks muck !

• Haha

isshe4reel

Why is she making that silly looking pout with her lips it’s making her face look
Contorted. The girl needs to allow herself be herself and stop filtering, stop the multivitamins or debloat and stop with the cheap make up brands. It’s doing her skin no favours.
In reality she looks a lot healthier and natural she doesn’t need to filter herself

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I wonder is he going for full custody in the hopes he gets 50/50 and doesn’t have to pay as much maintence.

Beebles

VIP Member
All those stories showing rightstyle. She got hundreds/thousands in goods for her bedroom. She said on the voiceover it was a collab but nothing declared on her stories. She’s such a dose

Mullou3001

If she was on that flight you can be dam sure she'd be in the picture.

She said "our" as in "her" company. Aer Lingus. Sad bastard.
No, EI would have selected the crew to be in the picture, and if she was to get a pic it would be in the galley when he was up at the toilet or something…but if she wasn’t working the business class cabin then she may not have that opportunity