Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t usually follow this thread but came across it as the smooth company was mentioned recently. Sorry to go back in time a bit but, I live in Australia and noticed it has partnered with her place cosmetics (online business where all the Irish girlies get the Irish beauty brands in Aus). But, I recently came across another Irish brand on TikTok founded by a teacher who used to live in Australia called ‘Sleek n Easy’ and she claims to have the exact same product as smooth Co. but founded it first? She only has 9k followers whereas smooth co. have like 70k+ and a much higher profile.
firstly, does anyone know who had the product first? And secondly, if anyone has used sleek n easy , is it any good? I would prefer to support the smaller Irish brand if there are 2 of the same.
the girl running sleek n easy seems a big all over the place compared to Aine Kennedy but I don’t judge 😂🤭
Honestly a bit of hairspray on a spoolie does just the same. Both of them whinging about who had the idea first when it’s a white label product 😂 you’d swear they were talking about a cure for cancer or some other ground breaking product with the “I came up with first”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh course they are still besties, she doesn’t show every minute of the day don’t you know! Except that we see everytime she is around a friend, every card she sends or gift she gives and inside joke must be shared…. But yes theyre totally still friends even though there’s no evidence and she ditched the (2nd) wedding of the year
I kinda dip in and out of her stories and hadn't spotted any pics at Jennys wedding thought there was a fallen out.... silly me, I know how private EFFFA is!!

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
But did he actually call Tusla on her? Or is that just hearsay? If he did I’d say they laughed him out of it. Those kids are loved, well cared for, well fed, clean etc etc. she may be bat shit crazy but she’s a good mum.
Look at FBG’s kids. Now those kids ARE neglected and Tusla wouldn't even have a case there.
Three times in her story she says karma/time will get the truth out. She also says sometimes what you read on the net is true.

Is she talking about this thread and the fact a poster who says they know him told us about the malicious Tusla calls?

Where else "on the net" would this "truth" be out?

He's a dick for calling tusla (if he did). But she's still a pathetic attention seeking narc.

Screenshot_2024-04-21-07-42-34-66_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-21-07-42-17-09_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
How is he not christening and please covid is not an excuse .. my sister had two children and two christenings post pandemic 🤣
I had my daughter christened during Covid no fuss me her dad and grandparents and godparents went to church no fuss baptised got a cake and had a few sandwiches in the house after job done I know he wanted to wait to have a party I said no I wanted her done and dusted

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Same I had a read over Christmas when my flight was delayed and couldn’t believe the things I forgot 😂 you couldn’t make it up. Hot take but threads1 and 2 are more entertaining than anything burps and fbg have done
Ah here I’ll be breaking my legs to run there 😂 burps is wild so if those threads top her I’ll be deceased from laughter 😂

• Haha

Kitty kat 20

Anyone remember the weird video she took of Juan in the car when she was telling him she was pregnant with Lilly? It was so cringe and his face 🙈 I don't know if it's online anywhere

• Wow

isshe4reel

She’s a dose but if he didn’t want a pregnancy he should have worn a condom. I’m convinced he talked her into having Hugo, she was dead set against it & then all of a sudden she’s pregnant. What a shitshow
She was on stories after having lily to say herself, her dad and Juan sat down to discuss things and something had to give so she was going to reduce her hours at work or something along those lines, then shortly after said they had planned no2 but her pal Jenny hadn’t , not sure who she was trying to convince

• Heart

Clangers2

VIP Member
She made out years ago she had got a mortgage with her ex commercial airline pilot Juan Corr (Sean Corr but when you said Juan Corr it sounds like wanker) she was doing ads for mortgages and giving advice on them. I’m pretty sure she furnished & decorated that house with freebies.
They broke up soon after their second child was born in 2020 but she kept that secret for about 6 months then announced they’d split but it was widely known on tattle. It came out it was actually Juan’s house and mortgage and Aoibhe had no claim on it and Juan had asked her to leave the house so she moved in with her dad’s house and started trying to renovate it with ads but has failed to do it on the same scale as the first time around. She’s still obsessed with Juan and posts nearly weekly digs about him most recently that he stalks her, he posted a clip about child endangerment regarding posting your children online, she raged the other day that he didn’t get her a Mother’s Day card. They had a recent court order forcing her to stop posting their kids but she claims it was her choice. Welcome to the ride
Omg thanks for that very detailed summary x she sounds like a headcase

overgrammers

VIP Member
Honestly I couldn't believe the shite I was reading, oh look how cute Hugo is telling her she looks beautiful, oh look at how adorable Hugo is giving her the 2.99 flowers from Aldi... oh adorable lily keeps asking when she can wear her white dress. what gives her the fucking right to blast pictures of other children, faces and all on her social media, should it not be the same principles for all children. the absolute state of the outfit she wore.
Seriously what is that outfit???

overgrammers

VIP Member
Yup. Supporting them would be “of course I share the info on my stories, please donate my fee to the cause” instead of “send me the minging hat no one will wear, gimme the honey and gimme the money”
I dont know why they use these huns, like everyone knows what D.I.L is, I certainly wouldn’t be encouraged to do it because of these ones promoting it

tealover

Chatty Member
EEEEffffaaaaa posts most of her stories to " close friends " and looks for sympathy from people she appears to trust. She was in court last week with Juan and the judge went mad at both of them for acting like children with their tit-for-tat bullshit. The Mother Earth Act is all for Juan as he wants full custody and keeps calling Tusla on her!! 😂 Cant say much more as Ive heard all this from a source. I wish she would take the hat off and just get the fuck off the internet.
Maybe that's why the da was home for 24 hours👀

Reactions: 3