Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I just checked the people she most recently added. The unveiled podcast and that DJ being two of them 😂
Because she’d never have followed another low level influencers podcast as hers tanked and she doesn’t strike me as a techno head. I wonder when she will unfollow both as Aoibhe only follows the elite

Reactions: 4

tealover

Chatty Member
Ah shir look she's mad into the politics now. Our Eefa for president. Leo stepped down yesterday. RBB made those comments yesterday. The whole sitch has moved on considerably today. But she loves the past...in her head she's still loved up with Juan

Chuci

Stop, I never knew she cheated on the ex for Seán! I had some pity for her before I heard that (only because I can't imagine the nightmare of being cheated on when you've 2 kids)
Ya that's the karma she keeps referring to........right?

• Wow
  • Haha

EllBelle

So wait, juan took the gaf and threw her out? I need to find the time to read her old threads 😂 last I saw she was friends with the very large very bad “mua” that kept putting her page private, Jenny, the one married to FbG’s husbands twin 🤮 they were “besties” back then but now they were spilling the tea? This has just gotten interesting now 😂 and her bitching about the OG blogger sosue (no time for her personally but she is successful as fuck) is hilarious 😂
Nope Jaun made her leave his house that he's the only name on the mortgage.

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
That’s a grandparents 90s leather sofa if ive ever seen one. Defo Papa Dev’s 🤣🤣🤣 I love a “wholesome” frozen microwave meal. About as mouth watering as frozen vegan pizza yumeeeeeee

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
My teens only use BPerfect for Feis makeup, it's the only one that's like muck & sticks to their sweaty skin lol but neither would dream of using it outside competitions

• Wow

Ryan80

VIP Member
Does she be about the aerlingus lounge much in Dublin? Would love to see her mad self in the wild 😂
She’d be in the crew lounge. As you hang around there till you need to be on board the aircraft for safety checks

Jenna89

Chatty Member
She’s a dose but if he didn’t want a pregnancy he should have worn a condom. I’m convinced he talked her into having Hugo, she was dead set against it & then all of a sudden she’s pregnant. What a shitshow
Am I imagining things or did she have a boob lift or something before she got pregnant with Hugo?? Why would you do that if you were planning on knocking out another kid asap!

overgrammers

VIP Member
Sweet Jesus the long hours, like 9-6? Or maybe 9 for night opening in which case you wouldnt start til 12?? Christ on a bike

Aggie123

If she really wanted Hugo to be baptised she could go ahead and do it on the quite, if your not married technically the mothers signature and consent alone is sufficient provided they are the sole guardian and she can request juans name isn’t on it. But obviously it’s a big party and big drama. Please feel free to correct me as far as I’m aware the mother is automatically made the sole guardian if unmarried.

4 years later she is stil draggin the arse out of the breakup drama. You’d have more respect for her if she kept whatever the situation is with Juan private.
How is he not christening and please covid is not an excuse .. my sister had two children and two christenings post pandemic 🤣

I may be incorrect but unless there’s another very very short pilot for an airline out of T2….i MAY (blind as a bat with no glasses) have seen oul juan in the flesh 😂 is he 2 ft nothing? 😂 if so, HOW does he get the ladies, he’s nothing special even with the pilots uniform 😂
Was Aoibhe stalking him

• Haha