Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the hero vid of Juan in an old thread? I remember seeing it on her story when it happened but that was before I knew tattle existed and been dying to see it again🤣

Hugo dressed as a pilot boarding the flight to Malaga ..: dear god she’s fcuking pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is the hero vid of Juan in an old thread? I remember seeing it on her story when it happened but that was before I knew tattle existed and been dying to see it again🤣
Not that I can remember but I’m still hopeful someone will pull it out of their archives because it was rife in WhatsApp groups when it happened.
There is a photo of him walking through the driveway in full uniform she took of him from the top window of castle Corr with “who does he think he is” and a top gun maverick sticker on it 🙄🙄🙄
She collected him and ran inside to take the photo from a top window for the gram.
She really is such a loser she must have some sort of trauma from her dad selling bicycles that she feels the need to repeatedly remind strangers of her ex’s job.
She doesn’t have Juan to push the pilot narrative anymore so she’s now dressing up poor Hugo like his gobshite father she is beyond pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t she hopeful to train as a pilot?

I’m pretty sure there’s very rigorous mental health testing for that job……

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t she hopeful to train as a pilot?

I’m pretty sure there’s very rigorous mental health testing for that job……
Could be why she only got as far as a few free lessons 😂 honestly, you could pay for a lesson from Weston Airport and have the same experience she did but in a day

Reactions: 3
I'd say the uniform on the kid was hoping he would get brought up to the cockpit like Axel did last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I understand parents wanting to hide a child’s face but I hate when they have the emoji face over, it’s creepy!

Reactions: 12
I'd say the uniform on the kid was hoping he would get brought up to the cockpit like Axel did last year.
Hundred million percent. Just like she had to get a selfie with whoever that poor musician was that she hounded on the flight, to try and match Rhys's Cillian murphy shot lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not that I can remember but I’m still hopeful someone will pull it out of their archives because it was rife in WhatsApp groups when it happened.
There is a photo of him walking through the driveway in full uniform she took of him from the top window of castle Corr with “who does he think he is” and a top gun maverick sticker on it 🙄🙄🙄
She collected him and ran inside to take the photo from a top window for the gram.
She really is such a loser she must have some sort of trauma from her dad selling bicycles that she feels the need to repeatedly remind strangers of her ex’s job.
She doesn’t have Juan to push the pilot narrative anymore so she’s now dressing up poor Hugo like his gobshite father she is beyond pathetic
Was that the same day she filmed the plane landing and said 'nice landing Sean' but someone here posted that Juan doesn't land the plane as he isn't qualified to do that?

Did she post something about him being a hero when he was on the plane bringing the PPE from China?

There's been so many incidents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The funniest part is, he doesn't have a drive, there is on street parking, (I think he might even walk by his car in the video)so he actually walked a bit up the road, she went in and started filming from the window upstairs and he walked back down the road, as if he was arriving home unexpectedly..... Pack of loons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s the point in posting this crap.. ffs she’s totally unhinged … get a grip aoife you head melt. It must be killing her to keep the kids faces off social media 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the point in posting this crap.. ffs she’s totally unhinged … get a grip aoife you head melt
Apparently it’s not difficult to remove those emojis from photos either, if some were so inclined. Therefore if you want to protect your children, this is not the way to go about it!

Reactions: 9
Was that the same day she filmed the plane landing and said 'nice landing Sean' but someone here posted that Juan doesn't land the plane as he isn't qualified to do that
Really? Haha, that’s so funny. Sure going by her you would swear she’s head pilot in are Lingus 🤣.
a friend of mine is an ex aer lingos pilot (he was never a captain). A load of them went out for pints on Friday. He wouldn’t tell me any goss (he’s very loyal) but they did have a good laugh at Juan’s expense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.