Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s a dose but if he didn’t want a pregnancy he should have worn a condom. I’m convinced he talked her into having Hugo, she was dead set against it & then all of a sudden she’s pregnant. What a shitshow

Reactions: 17

KittenRadziwell

She hasn’t been court ordered to keep other people’s kids off social media. Oh no sorry, it was her choice. Nobody made her do it !!!!🙄
No, but it absolutely WAS her choice. I don't know if you know Overgrammers, but it actually so like, WAS her choice. Not anyone else's. Did you know that? I think you might be a Karen, because she's like, totally happy and living her best life. IYKYK. It's gas like, absolutely gas, but definitely her choice. And she's FINE.

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Really? Haha, that’s so funny. Sure going by her you would swear she’s head pilot in are Lingus 🤣.
a friend of mine is an ex aer lingos pilot (he was never a captain). A load of them went out for pints on Friday. He wouldn’t tell me any goss (he’s very loyal) but they did have a good laugh at Juan’s expense.
Gosh when I think back there were so many cringe moments. Remember when she said their plan was to move to Florida before Lily was 5. They were going to live there and be pilots.

She's lucky it never happened, she would've been left high and dry when Juan went back to his house in Dublin.

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I did it for a few years. It was good to see different places. But as other people have said she’s made it her personality. There is no way she earns loads from part time as that’s a 5 day fortnight. And she does a lot of TA (long haul) where as the money is made doing Europe’s
Few more shifts and she can buy her own outdoor seating and parasol instead of tagging woodies for a freebie like the dads-gaff dwelling desperado she is 😲

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
Won’t be long till her 3 friends (tasha, Rhys, Vanessa) dump her
Tasha and her already had a falling out years ago, this was a recent reunion and one you might think that would be convenient to a no body who wanted to start some podcasts 👀

Eta: let’s not forget Jenny the jaws who stalked Aoibhe on set lingus and followed her into her job, moved 2 doors down and all. We never see/hear of them together anymore (probably cause Jenny was spilling the tea non stop) and Aoibhe didn’t even go to their wedding but don’t worry guys they’re still besties they just keep it offline (despite posting every little interaction they had for years)

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I wonder how many people have inboxed the photo to her 🤣🤣🤣 This is the first online sighting of Yer Juan so it must be serious.
Whats the betsy Aoibhe will hit the town soon now and snap some limbs in retaliation

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
Lest we forget this blog post!

She’d the boob job just after lily. She was told she wouldn’t be able to lift/hold//carry lily for several weeks while lily was a pretty much a newborn and Aoibhe was fine with that. The same woman who had no qualms about leaving a newborn to go abroad for “couple time” as was mentioned above. Then, Hugo born midst Juan break up, she decides to get her tummy tuck shortly after. Mid pandemic and restrictions. Also can’t pick up either of their 2 children, while the family is breaking up and having massive rows and arguments and Garda getting involved. Narcissism doesn’t cover it. Does not give a fuck. It’ll bite her in the arse one day. We can hear the faux voice on the camera. We can see the OTT activities to make up for the deficit in care. We can see the unhinged “rascals” and “three musketeers” nonesense that, as I’ve said before, is like what a distant aunt would call her niblings in an attempt to appear close with them.
That post! I remember reading it at the time and having to do a double take because there’s no way she said that! How the Jenny one tolerated her after that I don’t know

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why would she think he would get her a card? Things are brutal between them if I was him the only card she’d get off me would be hate mail. She thinks she’s moon pigs best customer why didn’t she let the kids choose a card for her?

• Heart
  • Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
"through tears through pain ...i pray for peace "

She literally put the guy on blast *yesterday* because he didn't buy her a card. What a fucking dose

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
If she doesn’t post the kids how will we know she’s doing it all for them & living her best single mother life?! 🫤🫤🫤

• Haha
People who babble on about karma are always drama queens. she said in that post on her daily thoughts saying she's very content and grateful, she is the furthest thing from content, she's wound up and obsessed waiting on this "karma" to do it's magic. she's embarrassing herself. and I die at all her plans listed out she's like a child, "I can't wait for this trip and I'm so excited for that weekend"... definitely not content, always having to have a million things planned, running from just being.

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone cares what she has to say about their break up at this point 4 years later it’s stale tea and she’s such a liar I wouldn’t believe a word of it.

Thanksgiving49

If she really wanted Hugo to be baptised she could go ahead and do it on the quite, if your not married technically the mothers signature and consent alone is sufficient provided they are the sole guardian and she can request juans name isn’t on it. But obviously it’s a big party and big drama. Please feel free to correct me as far as I’m aware the mother is automatically made the sole guardian if unmarried.

4 years later she is stil draggin the arse out of the breakup drama. You’d have more respect for her if she kept whatever the situation is with Juan private.

• Heart

C1O2

Chatty Member
when I was much younger I used to see a pilot ( Ryanair not as swish as EI as Aoife thinks ) honestly I think the reason was I was a smoker and he used to get the cheap fags for me 🤣 the way she’s so bitter you would think she was broken up with a movie star that brought her to premieres and it was so long ago now they’re over longer than they were together !! Bunny boiler springs to mind.

• Haha