Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that picture for so many reasons but mainly because its such a load of shite. "oh look gals, Im just like you, so normal, insta isnt real, look at my mad face, aren't I gas?! LOL!" when in reality shes one of the biggest spoofers and fraudsters and curators of this insta perfect life, throwing out the occasional "ah life isnt perfect" post doesnt negate all the bullshit you put out there Aoife, and also one of the bitchiest.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d say Eva was chomping at the bit to cry about her trolls🙄
Oh duck off!! :rolleyes: It'll be the usual "someone said a mean thing about me #be kind" nonsense. Interviewing trolls? Really? Will it be people with genuine criticism/concerns about influencers or will they wheel out some rando to pretend they are a troll and pure evil?

Also, really small subject matter for a podcast, its very specific. Will it just be someone weekly going "waaaah, someone said I'm an asshole on Tattle for showing my kids"

Reactions: 11
Anyone that was on Facebook years ago know Efs is the original troll.
She was openly trolling other Irish bloggers before the name troll even came out, she’s has been outed for workplace bullying on numerous occasions still to this day.
She also continues to “troll” bully an embarrass people by blasting them on her pathetic Instagram, work colleagues past and present, old school friends she hasn’t seen in decades and most recently the father of her children so I find her commenting on any alleged “trolling” laughable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
What kind of verbal diarrhoea are those daily thoughts? Day from hell but girls supporting girls. What? Thanks for the flowers you know who you are but in the thoughts she is shitting on about supporting a local florist so did she buy them herself? Lastly duck off with your trolls tit. Nobody is asking you to share your life. Keep it private and nobody will have anything to say

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone that was on Facebook years ago know Efs is the original troll.
She was openly trolling other Irish bloggers before the name troll even came out, she’s has been outed for workplace bullying on numerous occasions still to this day.
She also continues to “troll” bully an embarrass people by blasting them on her pathetic Instagram, work colleagues past and present, old school friends she hasn’t seen in decades and most recently the father of her children so I find her commenting on any alleged “trolling” laughable.
Didn't she claim to be writing SoSues blog as an intern and make mistakes to see if they were caught? Nearly sure she used to post openly on a facebook group trolling the influencers while being that intern

Reactions: 12
Didn't she claim to be writing SoSues blog as an intern and make mistakes to see if they were caught? Nearly sure she used to post openly on a facebook group trolling the influencers while being that intern
Yes, she marketed herself as the 'anti-hun' when she started off. She openly slagged off other Irish bloggers especially SoSue. I followed Aoife initially as she was championed by Bloggers Unveiled as a 'genuine' blogger. Oh how things have changed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’d say that was to cover her horrific grammar and spelling mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was very active on Galz who Snap I think

And sure there's countless examples of her being bitchy and trolling herself on her own page but just mostly stories so it's not recorded

Reactions: 8
Guysssss I was interviewed as a Troll for the Pod

Because I am a Troll,
Triona Troll, 1 Bridge Lane, Trolltown

I say mean things about x y zzzzz list Irish insta huns because I’m so jealous of them and their lives and all the free PR drops they get

Literally seething with jealousy I used to be …couldn’t sleep, eat or work just thinking of how my life didn’t compare 😞

But then I realised that if only I read / study lots of Inspirational quotes that huns post that I too will rise at 4 am to meditate, journal, book any flight I want, live in abundance , dance like no one is watching , have Ross from friends teeth and Afghan hound wiggy hair and now I’m CURED

I just needed some advice from an absolute randomer on the internet and now I just trust in the Secret and brush with spotlight washed down with a shot of Symprove and my life is great!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guysssss I was interviewed as a Troll for the Pod

Because I am a Troll,
Triona Troll, 1 Bridge Lane, Trolltown

I say mean things about x y zzzzz list Irish insta huns because I’m so jealous of them and their lives and all the free PR drops they get

Literally seething with jealousy I used to be …couldn’t sleep, eat or work just thinking of how my life didn’t compare 😞

But then I realised that if only I read / study lots of Inspirational quotes that huns post that I too will rise at 4 am to meditate, journal, book any flight I want, live in abundance , dance like no one is watching , have Ross from friends teeth and Afghan hound wiggy hair and now I’m CURED

I just needed some advice from an absolute randomer on the internet and now I just trust in the Secret and brush with spotlight washed down with a shot of Symprove and my life is great!
Do you then lie down on your Emma mattress?
Wear your ‘4th bark’ hoodie out with the hair done by some voduz shite and mcavoids bombay green tan 😄👌🏼
🤦🏻‍♀️ live laugh love gals

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m no legal eagle but I really don’t see how anything she puts up she could be brought to court over. She’s delusional
If they co parent I don't see why there's a court case, because they both work shift and co parenting is the only way it works for both parents, it's what I do, so if u was to guess I'd say she's going after what she lost on the house, all the collabs, sure she put a new front door on a brand new house, des Kelly done all the floors, and if he took screen grabs of #gift then they weren't paid for and she wasn't out of pocket, it's defo about the house

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they co parent I don't see why there's a court case, because they both work shift and co parenting is the only way it works for both parents, it's what I do, so if u was to guess I'd say she's going after what she lost on the house, all the collabs, sure she put a new front door on a brand new house, des Kelly done all the floors, and if he took screen grabs of #gift then they weren't paid for and she wasn't out of pocket, it's defo about the house
If hes not paying maintenance, possibly that? or she's disputing the amount? Because access wise he seems to have them a fair bit, as in they balance between them, co parenting.
My guess is the house, and that she wants a piece of it. Its bizarre, especially since she's all but been given her dads place and has done collabs to kit it out, floors, new door and shes putting a playroom in.

Reactions: 7
I don’t live in Ireland so maybe things are different but here you can contest that he would not have been able to maintain his home etc without her contribution (if she paid all the energy bills etc) but I would imagine he is getting on okay without her money.

If she wants half the house surely she will half to be able to clear half the mortgage. She can't say I want my share of the equity but none of the debt surely?
Also, they weren't married and I don't think Ireland gave the notion of "common law" wife like other countries do.

Reactions: 4
They were for all her Dads house, she likes to pretend she was living in Swords fulltime for years, but she's been gone since at least the start of lockdown
---
If she wants half the house surely she will half to be able to clear half the mortgage. She can't say I want my share of the equity but none of the debt surely?
Also, they weren't married and I don't think Ireland gave the notion of "common law" wife like other countries do.
We do, https://www.citizensinformation.ie/...g-couples/property-rights-cohabiting-couples/
Moneys on she's trying this tit, she was never on the mortgage, and even if she paid the bills she wouldn't be entitled to the house.
Honestly I'd say its custody in court, Aoife needs to remember without all the help from his and her family she'd be up shits creek for childcare.

Reactions: 7
They were for all her Dads house, she likes to pretend she was living in Swords fulltime for years, but she's been gone since at least the start of lockdown
---

We do, https://www.citizensinformation.ie/...g-couples/property-rights-cohabiting-couples/
Moneys on she's trying this tit, she was never on the mortgage, and even if she paid the bills she wouldn't be entitled to the house.
Honestly I'd say its custody in court, Aoife needs to remember without all the help from his and her family she'd be up shits creek for childcare.
---

When they moved into his house there was really big collabs Des Kelly in particular, I work shift and so does my ex we co parent and use grandparents too, we both buy whatever my son needs and we both couldn't do our jobs without each other there's no maintenance we split everything, so when you break up a lot of time the responsibility of the child is on the mother, there's no way she could do a 3 day trip to America without his help or his mothers, so I hope she's not breadcrumbing about court over €50 a week when she's led us to believe with her fabulous life and all the co parenting holidays and sneaky shoe pictures and giving us all the information that we can tell she's on his flight, if it is she's a fucken thick putting all that information out for the world to see 😳😥🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
---

If she pisses him off trying to take his house (or make him sell his house - which is also her kids house part time) and he stops playing ball co-parenting, the first thing to go will be her ability to fly for work.

That's her entire identity. Without that she's just a single mom, living back with her folks, with no education and nothing to show for herself bar another career she bombed out of.

And again if she's looking to reduce his access she makes her own life harder .

She'd want to be very careful.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.