Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt the full custody story very much, perhaps he wants them off the internet & that is what the court date is for, that isn't beyond belief

Reactions: 11
I doubt the full custody story very much, perhaps he wants them off the internet & that is what the court date is for, that isn't beyond belief
Id say its relating to access in some form, which makes her digs at him all the more weird if things are already testy between them

Reactions: 4
Id say its relating to access in some form, which makes her digs at him all the more weird if things are already testy between them
Something must have happened, they were all happy families up until Christmas. Wonder did he get a girlfriend and she lost her tit? I know someone who would do all kinds of tit to get their own way in relationships. Like nothing would be beyond them

Reactions: 10
Something must have happened, they were all happy families up until Christmas. Wonder did he get a girlfriend and she lost her tit?
I've wondered if she either made up "him" or is grasping at any random "him" in response to Juan moving on with a new "her".

Reactions: 5
Maybe he’s bringing her to court for damages after she superglued all the photos of them to the walls of his house

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I heard it from a friend of a friend. This person was one of her Covid Insta live groupies so take it as you like. I agree he would never get full custody. Probably just two toxic idiots trying to get at each other in any way possible.

Reactions: 11
I heard it from a friend of a friend. This person was one of her Covid Insta live groupies so take it as you like. I agree he would never get full custody. Probably just two toxic idiots trying to get at each other in any way possible.
Terrible that the kids are getting stuck between them

Reactions: 2
Even if he’s just doing it to spite her, it’s probably costing them 10k each for solicitors and court, it’s a bit of a waste if it is for full custody as others have said he won’t get it

Reactions: 4
He could get a court order stopping her from sharing the kids online.
Which isn’t a bad thing.

Reactions: 13
Which isn’t a bad thing.
This is what I’m hoping he does. I saw Efa before in the wild and it wasn’t her I noticed first it was Lily

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is what I’m hoping he does. I saw Efa before in the wild and it wasn’t her I noticed first it was Lily
You know whats funny, if you had of walked over and said hello Lily how are you and tried to engage in conversation, Efa would probably go through the roof and cause a scene, telling everyone a stranger is trying to talk to her daughter. Now I know you wouldnt do that but there are weirdos out there that would. Im sorta like, well, its a double standard sharing every bit of their lives online but then expecting people to not recognise them and assuming that nobody will cross that line. Lisa Jordan is the same

Reactions: 20
What in God's name is on her social media that would result in her losing custody though?!

Her kids parties, a Dermot Kennedy concert and layovers for work that she pretends are holidays but presumably has a roster that backs up they were work trips?

I think she's an idiot but why should she stay off social media? Even Tattle have little to say about her parenting skills.

She should stop *talking* about Juan on social media because it's clearly just to rile him up. But stop posting?

Right now she's in a cabin in Cavan on a girls weekend. Presumably Juan or her folks have her kids, they aren't chained up somewhere unattended!
Which isn’t a bad thing.
Knowing Aoife which we we do she will have the big extravagant kids party, show us all she spared no expense tag all the companies and pixel out the kids faces, I guarantee she will do something this petty 😳

Reactions: 8
Nobody should have their kids on social
Media shrilling tit they nobody needs.

It’s wrong in so many levels.

Reactions: 7
You know whats funny, if you had of walked over and said hello Lily how are you and tried to engage in conversation, Efa would probably go through the roof and cause a scene, telling everyone a stranger is trying to talk to her daughter. Now I know you wouldnt do that but there are weirdos out there that would. Im sorta like, well, its a double standard sharing every bit of their lives online but then expecting people to not recognise them and assuming that nobody will cross that line. Lisa Jordan is the same
It's like when some 'fan' approached Rachel gorry in a shopping centre and gave her kids a tenner to treat themselves 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m just thinking of Lily starting school in September and how embarrassing it is for all the mothers of the children who will be in her class to have read the daily thoughts about Juan “stalking” Efa.
It really just shows how immature Efa is. The daily thoughts are as embarrassing as her tik toks were it show cases how unintelligent and borderline illiterate she is

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Love how she says in her q&a 'when she booked cabucabin' no Efa you didn't book it, you told them when you wanted to come for free.

And all this how long are you following thing, seems like a way of weeding out tattlers or Juan's spies or something 🤔 as well as trying to increase engagement stats and the usual ego stroking for her from some arse lickers on her page 🙄.

They are all just so transparent in their actions, how can so many sheep followers not see through these instahuns that they idolise.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.