Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact they both work for the same company and her putting their business out there for the world to see, is she not embarrassed. It just shows her immaturity and lack of class if you ask me. She should be doing everything to shelter her kids from this, instead she is putting it all on social media for their father to show them when they are older after she has poisoned their minds against him!! You’d think her family would step in and tell her to act her age, she’s the mother of two children. I wonder could Juan go to EI and make a complaint about her, if she keeps up this behaviour she is essentially harrassing him and it could impact his ability to do his job!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The fact they both work for the same company and her putting their business out there for the world to see, is she not embarrassed. It just shows her immaturity and lack of class if you ask me. She should be doing everything to shelter her kids from this, instead she is putting it all on social media for their father to show them when they are older after she has poisoned their minds against him!! You’d think her family would step in and tell her to act her age, she’s the mother of two children. I wonder could Juan go to EI and make a complaint about her, if she keeps up this behaviour she is essentially harrassing him and it could impact his ability to do his job!
I wouldn't be surprised if he has already been onto HR about him and I also wouldn't be surprised if HR have a file on her due to her naming the colleagues who questioned her before when she was doing an ad for Sweetking at the same time as going for a tummy tuck

Reactions: 9
Apart from anything she’s just downright unprofessional. Everyone knows who the “kids dad” is and who he works for. Who could forget the ppe “hero” debacle. Someone should advise her to pull her horns in.

Reactions: 20
If she is seeing someone behaving like this is the fastest way she will find herself single again. Who in their right mind would want the drama
I’d rather Co parent with any other Irish IG girl over Aoibhe she is a bleeping nightmare.
He could easily do her for defamation for accusing him of being a stalker online for the world to see.
Here you go Jaun just in case you missed it
jfc she is utterly unhinged

Reactions: 6
I don’t see how this isn’t a HR issue for EI.
Can’t believe the first conclusion she jumps to is Juan is stalking her when she sees his view on her story. Wouldn’t she have thousands of views anyway? Does she set aside a few hours a day to go through these with a fine tooth comb? We already know she blocks those who don’t follow since half this thread is blocked. Juan’s all over her stories likely wondering what his kids are doing, if they’re ok, and whether they’re being shown appropriately. Not a Juan fan at all but any good father would do this

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be surprised if he has already been onto HR about him and I also wouldn't be surprised if HR have a file on her due to her naming the colleagues who questioned her before when she was doing an ad for Sweetking at the same time as going for a tummy tuck
Just want to ask on this point, what was was the issue with having a tummy tuck and doing ad for sweet king?

Reactions: 1
Just want to ask on this point, what was was the issue with having a tummy tuck and doing ad for sweet king?
I don’t know but maybe it’s because she would be paid sick leave perhaps and the sweets ad would be paid ? Just a stab in the dark

Reactions: 2
I know at the time people were pissed off she was being paid by gymondo to advertise workouts/fitness/weightloss (that she wasn't doing) then went during a level 5 lockdown for cosmetic surgery when her youngest was about 6 months old which seemed very young to be having such nig surgery but then she did sane on lily, had the boob reduction. I suppose the sweeet king thing is kind of a contradiction to both of the above?

She got a lot of backlash about it. Kept it all hush hush then quietly mentioned she'd gotten it done months later. Also admitted recovery had been very hard. I remember staff in EI had commented and she put their profiles on blast

Reactions: 9
I think Sean could maybe step in and ask the court to prevent her using the children on her open to all social media. I think didn’t Aoife Walsh’s ex do something similar.

Reactions: 10
I know at the time people were pissed off she was being paid by gymondo to advertise workouts/fitness/weightloss (that she wasn't doing) then went during a level 5 lockdown for cosmetic surgery when her youngest was about 6 months old which seemed very young to be having such nig surgery but then she did sane on lily, had the boob reduction. I suppose the sweeet king thing is kind of a contradiction to both of the above?

She got a lot of backlash about it. Kept it all hush hush then quietly mentioned she'd gotten it done months later. Also admitted recovery had been very hard. I remember staff in EI had commented and she put their profiles on blast
If she was advertising Gymondo and not using it that’s fair criticism. There’s room in a balanced diet for treats in moderation though so don’t see any issue with the jellies personally other than Sweetking were scammers if I remember correctly, not delivering on time or something.

Reactions: 1
I think Sean could maybe step in and ask the court to prevent her using the children on her open to all social media. I think didn’t Aoife Walsh’s ex do something similar.
Yeah AW ex took her to court and she cant use child's images online good enough for her

Reactions: 10
If she is seeing someone behaving like this is the fastest way she will find herself single again. Who in their right mind would want the drama
I’d rather Co parent with any other Irish IG girl over Aoibhe she is a bleeping nightmare.
He could easily do her for defamation for accusing him of being a stalker online for the world to see.
Here you go Jaun just in case you missed it
These daily thoughts from a grown woman. Looks ridiculous. She is going on like a teenager.
Grow up Aoife!! It's embarrassing

Reactions: 7
As far as I remember it was the fact that she had the surgery during covid restrictions, swore to high heavens she didn’t and was rightly called out on it. She thanked gymondo for weight loss but she had had the surgery months at that stage

Reactions: 15
I don’t see how this isn’t a HR issue for EI.
Can’t believe the first conclusion she jumps to is Juan is stalking her when she sees his view on her story. Wouldn’t she have thousands of views anyway? Does she set aside a few hours a day to go through these with a fine tooth comb? We already know she blocks those who don’t follow since half this thread is blocked. Juan’s all over her stories likely wondering what his kids are doing, if they’re ok, and whether they’re being shown appropriately. Not a Juan fan at all but any good father would do this
She also blocks you from viewing stories instead of outright blocking you

Reactions: 5
Yeah AW ex took her to court and she cant use child's images online good enough for her
It shouldn’t have to go to court, no child’s images should be shared on a public platform to thousands for parents financial gain

Reactions: 21
It shouldn’t have to go to court, no child’s images should be shared on a public platform to thousands for parents financial gain
100% - the only ones who really gain from images of children online are revolting creepy paedophiles!

Reactions: 8
100% - the only ones who really gain from images of children online are revolting creepy paedophiles!
And the things they get off from are so so innocent that we wouldn’t even think twice about uploading. Even picture of them in their first day of school. So so scary

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.