Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very thick if she's doing that, for a long time she was posting as if she was still living there full time, I live close enough to the house and pass by it numerous times a day and she either was parking in a completely separate part of the estate or was lying.
Still can't believe she did a mortgage collab when she has never had a mortgage :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she pisses him off trying to take his house (or make him sell his house - which is also her kids house part time) and he stops playing ball co-parenting, the first thing to go will be her ability to fly for work.

That's her entire identity. Without that she's just a single mom, living back with her folks, with no education and nothing to show for herself bar another career she bombed out of.

And again if she's looking to reduce his access she makes her own life harder .

She'd want to be very careful.
100% I don't think she's looking for half the house but definitely to be compensated, Juan will be so scarred he won't even let a new girl in for a piss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cohabiting unmarried couples are covered under the 2010 act. She could potentially claim to have been dependent on him and that would give her more rights to his assets. Especially as she was on 2 lots of maternity leave in the short amount of time they were living together so presumably not on full pay for periods.
Separate to that they could just have been in court to sort out access, if it can’t be agreed between the parties it will end up in the family court and the judge will decide.

Could she make the pr any smaller in her latest break away

Reactions: 3
I love how she's all "book the trip giiiirrrl" when the large majority of her trips are either pr or because she's flying there for work so her flights and staff hotel are paid for

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love how she's all "book the trip giiiirrrl" when the large majority of her trips are either pr or because she's flying there for work so her flights and staff hotel are paid for
Yeh easy to ‘book the trip girl’ when you have no mortgage or rent to pay cos you stay at your Dads 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
He's taking her to court for full custody.
Ah stop.

Why would a pilot want full custody? That's madness. What happens when he's overnighting in the states?

And she's many things (a narc, a bimbo, a head wreck) but she clearly dotes on her kids and they are in no way neglected.

Reactions: 10
Ah stop.

Why would a pilot want full custody? That's madness. What happens when he's overnighting in the states?

And she's many things (a narc, a bimbo, a head wreck) but she clearly dotes on her kids and they are in no way neglected.
He could just be doing it to be spiteful. If he is looking for full custody, he won’t get it.

Reactions: 6
She comes across as manic on instagram- she could be even worse in reality
Don't doubt it, but she's not a bad mother and both of those melts need the support of the other if they want to keep up a career in flying. If they are both bleeping with the other in court they haven't a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 7
IF that's true, and I'm taking it with a pinch of salt no offense to the OP but he's a fool. They don't grant full custody lightly, even in cases of addiction and other issues.
Aoifes a melt and she should 100% be not posting so much of the kids especially for he doesn't agree with it but full custody.... nah sorry.

We don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but Aoibhe has been very pointed about how she's framing the kids relationship with their father, she's breadcrumbing that he's not around, if he is going for full custody I highly doubt that he's not around. Both of them are melts, but so all we know she's being difficult with access and this could be his bid to get clear access set up.

If he is that would explain her post about stuff being posted on insta and being used against her.
If I was her I'd take a social media break until it all dies down.
What in God's name is on her social media that would result in her losing custody though?!

Her kids parties, a Dermot Kennedy concert and layovers for work that she pretends are holidays but presumably has a roster that backs up they were work trips?

I think she's an idiot but why should she stay off social media? Even Tattle have little to say about her parenting skills.

She should stop *talking* about Juan on social media because it's clearly just to rile him up. But stop posting?

Right now she's in a cabin in Cavan on a girls weekend. Presumably Juan or her folks have her kids, they aren't chained up somewhere unattended!

Yeah but about 6 months ago she would have on insta all her nights out and away constant with that guy rhys she was never with the kids and that seems to have changed now

I'd have looked for custody to protect their safety and get them off line a long time ago

Reactions: 4
If he is that would explain her post about stuff being posted on insta and being used against her.
If I was her I'd take a social media break until it all dies down.
She is addicted to likes & everything she does is for the gram, come on this was a woman who had her breakdown over tattle as a highlight till it was pointed out here & THEN she took her gram down.

That said, it is VERY hard to get full custody of your kids in Ireland.

Reactions: 8
I'd have looked for custody to protect their safety and get them off line a long time ago
You can't lose custody of your kids for posting them on Instagram. 99% of people wouldnt have their kids if that were the case.

I don't agree with posting kids on public pages either , but she's not going to have them taken off her over it, let's be real.

Reactions: 4
He won’t get full custody, he’s mad to even try. What they need is an agreement that suits the kids & just get on with it as best they can. I do think she needs to be careful because on paper he has more stability than her & she is acting crazy on instagram at the moment. None of us know for sure what happens behind closed doors but we know a lot thanks to what she chooses to share.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.